PDA

View Full Version : dig this

sublime
03-10-2005, 02:58 PM
so i used to semi-date this girl back in the day. we kind of had a on again/off again very rocky relationship. she used to go back to this ex-boyfriend of hers etc. but man, what a god damn piece of ass. one of my best lays ever. we work for the same company and i guess we walk by each other every 2-3 weeks and she would smile and i would ignore her (was with another girl, plus despised how we ended)

so about a year goes by. yesterday her friend(i am somewhat friendly with her also i suppose) IM's me and asks me hows life etc. she also trys getting my relationship stats out of me and i dont give up any info. today she IM's me saying i should i should contact the ex and try to mend our friendship (she knows my displeasure for her)

fcuking weird, huh? my spidey sense says that the ex is putting the friend up to something. but i asked the friend that and she said she swears shes not. she says "life is to short to not be friends with somebody"

i am currently playing it cool, but man i would love to donkey fcuk the ex.

thoughts?

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:01 PM
i don'd get why you're avoiding a girl that's this great in bed and obviously wants you.

nolanfan34
03-10-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fcuking weird, huh? my spidey sense says that the ex is putting the friend up to something. but i asked the friend that and she said she swears shes not. she says "life is to short to not be friends with somebody"

i am currently playing it cool, but man i would love to donkey fcuk the ex.

thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your spidey sense is right on. So if you're going for a revenge [censored], then it sounds like you'll get the chance. Just depends on whether you want to put up with the bullshit it'll take to get that to happen.

MarkL444
03-10-2005, 03:02 PM
i take it youre single now?

chaas4747
03-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Hit it again. Who really give a [censored]. Ass is ass.

B00T
[ QUOTE ]
and she said she swears shes not

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 100-150 times I heard this in my life when it comes to a girl keeping a secret for their other girl friend they are lying every time no matter if they say they swear on their mother, brother, grandmother, life etc. They are all full of it.

Tell her if her friend wants to get some dik so bad since you are already with someone else, that she has to join in with the friend she is trying oh so hard for a trey.

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
i don'd get why you're avoiding a girl that's this great in bed and obviously wants you.

[/ QUOTE ]

MarkL444
[ QUOTE ]
plus despised how we ended

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure if you posted about this before or not, but i have no idea what happened. i think the severity of this definately plays a role in your gameplan.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:05 PM

because she was probably the first girl i ever really cared about and she kinda left me out to dry. yeah, ubergay but true. plus when she was smiling at me and [censored], i had chick. she knew it also.

secondly the friend is odd enough to actually be telling the truth and be trying some odd karma based mend the world type [censored]. but i doubt it. cuz the friend would kill her if it wasnt true.

i would say its probably 70/30 that the friend is trying something tricky. but if shes not, i might look like a fcuk.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:06 PM
i take it youre single now?

yes

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:07 PM
not sure if you posted about this before or not, but i have no idea what happened. i think the severity of this definately plays a role in your gameplan.

she kinda broke my heart i guess. i was a prick afterwards. so much so that she is whacked for even smiling at me.

asofel
03-10-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell her if her friend wants to get some dik so bad since you are already with someone else, that she has to join in with the friend she is trying oh so hard for a trey.

[/ QUOTE ]

best suggestion yet.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-10-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best suggestion yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

B00T
03-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Exactly why her friend put her up to it. She wouldnt intentionally piss off her friend if she didnt want to talk to you.

Hit it. And when you are done, leave her in the bed, sign onto Dell and buy 2 2001FP's /images/graemlins/cool.gif

asofel
03-10-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she kinda broke my heart i guess. i was a prick afterwards. so much so that she is whacked for even smiling at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so I'll go against my better judgement and make a serious reply in OOT...

I've been here, like many of us I'd assume. What you do now depends on several things:

1. Do you have ANY lingering feelings for her? Anything positive at all?
2. Do you still have negative feelings towards her, enough so that you want to act on them?
3. How badly do you want some ass? Is it worth potentially getting your head and heart [censored] with?
4. How hot is she? Pictures are needed if you really want good advice.

The read on the ex's friend is interesting as well (the 'weird enough to literally try some karma [censored]'), although chances are she's either acting directly under orders, or from a suggestion.

All of this being said, if I were you, I'd take my rocket(s), push all-in, hoped to get sucked out on by a nice set, and river a foursome.

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:20 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-10-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
There it is!

Bluffoon
03-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Take some time to remember WHY you broke up. Those reasons are probably still going to exist. So if you want to revisit that dysfunctional world again go for it.

If I am you I am looking for the NEXT best piece of ass I ever had.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:27 PM
okay, i dont have pictures of her. but i swear to god she looks just like buffy. this if she had a picture next to this one u would swear they were sisters

http://sarahmichellegellar.fanhost.com/albums/buffymagazine/full/btvsmag-smg.jpg

yeah she is that hot. and that good in bed. but i would probably feel a little somethign for her again. hard not to.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:27 PM

i am looking for a gym right now. my ass got FAT.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Hit it with the intention of it being some sort of revenge/compensation. Get the friend in there too unless she's not worth it.

chaas4747
03-10-2005, 03:29 PM
If she is that hot, it is probably worth getting [censored] over for repeat ass. [censored] her, take pictures, post them here.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Get the friend in there too unless she's not worth it.

my sense of reality is not that warped, plus the friend is not hot. if i do i will take some pictures of her on my camera phone.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:32 PM
where is peachy or pokerjo when u need them. they seem whacked enough to understand this chcik.

asofel
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this changes everything. hit that ass like it owes you money.

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Sub,

Heres the important question. Will you fall for her again? If the answer is yes, then stay away unless you thinks shes changed her ways and can trust her.

If the answer is no, who cares what you look like. Try and hit that [censored] again yo.

Bluffoon
03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A gym is a good place to look....

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this changes everything. hit that ass like it owes you money.

[/ QUOTE ]

diet mountain dew on keyboard funny!

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:35 PM
i would partially fall for her again, but would never trust her enough to move past the fcuking stage.

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would partially fall for her again, but would never trust her enough to move past the fcuking stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, but I don't believe you. I know how this go's. You have to not care...it's another one of God's cruel jokes, for the most part you always will.

B00T
03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If thats the case then hit it backwards, upside down and sideways.

sublime
03-10-2005, 03:45 PM
i am contacting right now via IM. will update

gamblore99
03-10-2005, 03:47 PM
well talking to her couldn't hurt. Could it?
The more you know, the better you can make the best possible decision.

nolanfan34
03-10-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, but I don't believe you. I know how this go's. You have to not care...it's another one of God's cruel jokes, for the most part you always will.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If she pwned you in the past, this might all just be a reason to pwn you again, to feel good about herself. You might get some sex out of the deal, but at the expense of being run over again.

nolanfan34
03-10-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut and paste the conversation, so we can really analyze it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screen shots?

Bluffoon
03-10-2005, 03:57 PM
I know its to late but if you are going to talk to her do it face to face......

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well?

sublime
03-10-2005, 04:02 PM
touch and go

Soul Daddy
03-10-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. It just doesn't work like that. If you partially fall for her, you'll convince yourself to trust her enough to get hurt again.

There is plenty of ass out there.

Redeye
03-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Don't know if its been mentioned, but you have to think of the possibility that the friend wants you to make up with the ex in order to faciliate a 3-some. This is an important possibility that cannot be ignored!

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't know if its been mentioned, but you have to think of the possibility that the friend wants you to make up with the ex in order to faciliate a 3-some. This is an important possibility that cannot be ignored!

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not happen.

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This does not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. But it should. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

sublime
03-10-2005, 04:28 PM
looks like a no-go. maybe the friend was telling the truth. i dunno. granted i didnt put much effort into it, but when i asked

"do you want to have sex?"

she said

"no"

ahh well

asofel
03-10-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure it does. I read true stories like this in Penthouse Forum all the time.

nolanfan34
[ QUOTE ]
but when i asked

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you made it clear you wouldn't be romancing her, eh? Well played.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
looks like a no-go. maybe the friend was telling the truth. i dunno. granted i didnt put much effort into it, but when i asked

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]

your not one for suaveness huh?

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]
You give up too easily. Do it.

chaas4747
03-10-2005, 04:30 PM
I am really suprised that did not work, huh?

One smooth fucker!

asofel
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...I can see it now: "so, do you want teh sex0rz?....*I put on my wizard hat and robe...*

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/jessucka/napoleon10.jpg

sublime
03-10-2005, 04:38 PM

actually i am. but i put enough hours into this chick, so thats the extent of my effort.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-10-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

actually i am. but i put enough hours into this chick, so thats the extent of my effort.

[/ QUOTE ]
You've made the mistake of worrying about the money you've already put in the pot. You need to maximize your chances of winning it, not saving more bets.

Bluffoon
03-10-2005, 04:42 PM
She owns you now. She is going to play with you like a little ego toy.

She sounds like a real horror.

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work, I applaud this.

<font color="white">I guarantee this is not the end of this </font>

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good work, I applaud this.
<font color="white">I guarantee this is not the end of this </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. <font color="white"> Me too. </font>

sublime
03-10-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She owns you now. She is going to play with you like a little ego toy.

She sounds like a real horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

well yeah. but she REALLY looks just like buffy.

sublime
03-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Hit it. And when you are done, leave her in the bed, sign onto Dell and buy 2 2001FP's

i orderd one 2001fp. 3-5 days baby /images/graemlins/smile.gif

B00T
03-10-2005, 04:57 PM
See you won afterall! nh

Bluffoon
03-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Who needs a high maintenance buffy model anyway?

I would take a step down into the cute and attractive but not perfect model and get treated good.

Shajen
03-10-2005, 05:16 PM
don't dip the pen in company ink dude.

that's my policy.

[censored]
03-10-2005, 05:33 PM
If she [censored] you over once she will do it again. Most likely she is having a problem with some other guy and wants to use you to make herself feel better.

It sounds like you had feelings for her in the past. It depends if you could avoid having those feelings resurface.

My opinion, there is plenty of ass out there. This is your chance to teach a bitch that some decisions have consequences. I would get the friend to deliver a message basically saying you are doing great and the last thing you would want is to have that chick back in your life.

[censored]
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a wise man.

[censored]
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she said

"no"

ahh well

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, you're the man. Perfectly played.

jakethebake
03-10-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a wise man.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of saps.

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a wise man.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of saps.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOOOOOOOOO your insensitivity....boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo.

It's ok to cry Jake, it's ok.

chaas4747
03-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Has to be done. Just for you Jake.

BooHooo (http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/forums)

IndieMatty
03-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I'll take Overplayed References for $500 Alex. /images/graemlins/grin.gif