PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2+2 Tattoo Thread

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Nice tat man! You must be a real rebel, or just another conformist moron. What the [censored] is so rebellious and cool about tattoos anyway? According to the Lycos 50 (a list of the most commonly used search terms) 'Tattoos' was the 7th most sought out subject in 2004 right up their with Janet Jackson, Paris Hilton, Clay Aiken, Britney Spears and Pamela Anderson. Well it looks like tattoos are keeping company with a bunch of fake-ass, no talent attention whores. How not ironic.

Have you ever wondered why the mass media is constantly throwing tattoos in your face? I have a theory on that. You see, during my college years I worked on the night shift as a correctional officer and often I was privy to the convicts' travel cards. A travel card consists of a condensed description and background of each inmate. Guess what's considered to be one of the most accurate determinants of identity. That's right, it's that permanent mark of rebellion, the tattoo. Criminals are notoriously stupid. They are also notoriously tattooed. Tattoos and stupidity go hand in hand.

Now if the powers that be can convince every potential self-styled rebel to brand themselves with these unique symbols of identification, well then we have a bunch of morons who have stripped themselves of the virtue of anonymity. It's an effective way to disarm a possible insurgent of one of his most valued weapons. Cops appreciate you voluntarily accepting the same marks of identification that ranchers apply to their livestock. Yeah buddy congratulations, you're as rebellious as a sheep. Born to be wild? More like born to be domesticated. Hell, at least the sheep struggles to avoid getting a tattoo. You might as well go to the front of the line to get your microchip implant.

Even Tony Danza advises against getting tatoos. Tony learned the hard way. His dumbass got a tattoo of R. Crumb's famous "Keep on Truckin'" image on his forearm. Who's the boss? Obviously not you, ya [censored] tattooed moron. Way to brand yourself with a 70's icon Tony. We all appreciate the opportunity to point and laugh at you. Forever. You people with tattoos of barbed wire and chinese words have no room to laugh at Tony here. Ching chang, you're not chinese bitch!

People, I'm begging you, don't lump yourselves in with the fake-ass, no talent attention whores, the stupid criminals, the mindless cattle and the Tony Danzas of the world. Don't get a tattoo.

thatpfunk
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM
um, ok.

deacsoft
02-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Yeah... I didn't know you before but now you're now a tool.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Okay?

I have a tattoo and I didn't get it to be a rebel, or any of the other reasons you listed.

In fact, I never thought I would get a tattoo.
They always seemed stupid to me, and the majority of them are.

Mine is personal to me, and most people rarely see it.
I think only about 3 people know what my tattoo is all about. It's a secret. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 08:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah... I didn't know you before but now you're now a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice sentence structure. How many tats do you have?

deacsoft
02-28-2005, 08:16 AM
It's nice to see that you diversify your meaningless idiocy equally among your opinions about tatoos and your sarcasm.

To answer your question: 5 (all of which are concealable)

Lazymeatball
02-28-2005, 08:21 AM
I agree.
I don't know why other posters are giving you crap, although you do come off kind of crazy with this unprovoked yet very well constructed rant. If any Pooh-Bah had made that post people would be slobbering all over it.

jimdmcevoy
02-28-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever wondered why the mass media is constantly throwing tattoos in your face?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

It must be subliminal too cause I haven't noticed.

I also was not aware that the owners of mass media are interested in keeping tabs on criminals.

thatpfunk
02-28-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree.
I don't know why other posters are giving you crap, although you do come off kind of crazy with this unprovoked yet very well constructed rant. If any Pooh-Bah had made that post people would be slobbering all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, he sounds like a freaking psycho, thats why people are giving him [censored]. I don't have tatoos, and generally make fun of them, but this is absurd. Just because something is written well, doesn't make the content worth a second of your time.

captZEEbo1
02-28-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Criminals are notoriously stupid. They are also notoriously tattooed. Tattoos and stupidity go hand in hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

deacsoft
02-28-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Criminals are notoriously stupid. They are also notoriously tattooed. Tattoos and stupidity go hand in hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny. As stated, I have 5 tattoos. I also have an IQ well above 140. I guess that makes the quoted statement either a hasty generalization or myself the one currently known exception on 2+2.

captZEEbo1
02-28-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny. As stated, I have 5 tatoos. I also have an IQ well above 140. I guess that makes the quoted statement either a hasty generalization or myself the one currently known exception on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's just one of those funny arguments that are obviously flawed, like this one:

http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/junkmail/images/equation.jpg

Matty
02-28-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm thinking of tattooing my entire right bicep/shoulder. All I need is a good English or Korean to Chinese translator.

Pinga
02-28-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
During the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, the question everyone asked was, "How could such an intelligent man do something so stupid?" Here, Robert Sternberg, Ph.D., professor of psychology and education at Yale and American Psychological Association president-elect, has gathered a group of intelligence experts to ponder why smart people sometimes do incredibly stupid things. The proposed explanations include mistaken beliefs, lack of "street smarts," failure to self-regulate and mindlessness, among others. Though the title sounds frivolous, in fact this book is a serious attempt to understand a common phenomenon. Students of human behavior should find it appealing and may even learn how to avoid doing stupid things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why smart people can be so stupid (http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1175/is_4_35/ai_91752212)
--
Pinga

Chris Daddy Cool
02-28-2005, 09:59 AM
i have a tattoo concealed that only a handful of people know about.

and my friend has tattoos of his deseased mother's and best friend's names. i guess that makes him stupid???

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Not me.

It was a silly rant.

Mayhap
02-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Thanks for your very well written and poignant post.

/M

daveymck
02-28-2005, 10:23 AM
I was thinking of getting a tattoo at some point this year, thanks to the posting I now have changed my plans and will not be.

I dont want the pesky governtment tracking me based on my tattoos.

I mean they already have;

NAtional Insurance Number (like your social security number)
Drivers Licence
Car Registration
Passport Details
Electoral Register
Tv Licence register
All my taxable income details
All my companies details.

I know dont want to have any other identifying features to make life easy for them or conform to what society wants from me.

2planka
02-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Glad to see that there is yet another person out there who is smarter and better than me. Congratulations. Your self-righteousness is sure to be lauded by the vast unwashed.

Oh and your conspiracy theory is insightful. Just because you're paranoid, don't think they aren't watching you, too.

What I do to my own body is my business. I have tattoos. I have them for reasons that your vast intellect probably couldn't grasp.

Don't preach to me.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking of tattooing my entire right bicep/shoulder. All I need is a good English or Korean to Chinese translator.

[/ QUOTE ]
Before you go and do something stupid, read this article. Click on it to enlarge it:
http://img153.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img153&image=tattoonews5qn.png
And remember, ching chang, you're not chinese bitch!

Matty
02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Before you go and do something stupid, read this article. Click on it to enlarge it:

[/ QUOTE ]You're making some pretty stupid assumptions.

Bitch.

pshreck
02-28-2005, 12:30 PM
I agree that most tattoos are pretty stupid. I think it has something to do with artificial permanence, especially when I rarely find the 'art' remotely beautiful.

astroglide
02-28-2005, 01:03 PM
i didn't read your post but it looks anti-tattoo. i don't have any. i think they're fine, and i think you're an elitist douche.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You're making some pretty stupid assumptions.

Bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry Charlie.

GreywolfNYC
02-28-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny. As stated, I have 5 tattoos. I also have an IQ well above 140. I guess that makes the quoted statement either a hasty generalization or myself the one currently known exception on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you're not alone. I've got two tattoos and an IQ that's been measured at over 150. Nice to be in good company, deac. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bdk3clash
02-28-2005, 01:41 PM
So wait--are you for or against tattoos?

Voltron87
02-28-2005, 01:45 PM
I have some good ideas for tattoos, but they probably look better in my mind than on my body. And they're also permanent. That worries me a little. But I'm still young.

mmbt0ne
02-28-2005, 01:47 PM
So what was the plan here? Copy a month-old post of yours from another message board because they gave it a negative ranking? You're such a badass, it's no wonder you hate people with tattoos. They're just trying to reach your level of awesomeness.

http://www.ubersite.com/m/57731

Shajen
02-28-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what was the plan here? Copy a month-old post of yours from another message board because they gave it a negative ranking? You're such a badass, it's no wonder you hate people with tattoos. They're just trying to reach your level of awesomeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNAGE. Nice work yo.

02-28-2005, 01:52 PM
You gotta admit, though, that the tattoos on most of the players in the NBA look ridiculous (and that's not meant in a racial way, throw Brad Miller into that group). Bibby, Marbury, Miller, A. Stoudemire ... those guys are going to be real happy with themselves when they turn 50.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

How did you find that one?
Very nice.

The OP just got seriously

http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc16.jpg

IsaacW
02-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I'll take a stab at this one. You just got dumped by your girlfriend, and she left you for some tattooed hard rocker, didn't she?

That sucks man. Really.

Keep fighting the good fight, though, and someday no one will get a tattoo ever again. And people will look back at February 28th, 2005 as the day it all began. The day that ILL34GL3 of 2+2 started his campaign against stupidity and criminals. That's right, both crime and stupidity in its myriad forms will be eradicated, and we will have you to thank. You will be held in the highest regard, elevated alongside the other great men and women who took it upon themselves to rid the world of various and sundry evils. You will be as a king. Nay, you shall be as a god. You shall be so revered that your name will not be spoken or recorded; you shall be known simply as "He Who Delivered Us from The Evil Tattoo. And Crime. And Stupidity."

I shall be proud to have conversed with you on this Inter-Net forum, ILL34GL3. Please look upon me favorably when you have amassed the great fortune and fame for which you are surely destined.

Dr. Strangelove
02-28-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] great. What a douche.

Also, if tattoos are such great tracking devices, why not get a tattoo, and then remove it once the authorities know you have it.

Or never get caught in the first place.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You gotta admit, though, that the tattoos on most of the players in the NBA look ridiculous (and that's not meant in a racial way, throw Brad Miller into that group). Bibby, Marbury, Miller, A. Stoudemire ... those guys are going to be real happy with themselves when they turn 50.

[/ QUOTE ]
Blacks with tattoos are about as smart as skywriting at night.

How does finding that ubersite article equal 'pwnage'? The real pwnage is all the goons taking this post seriously. Get a sense of humor. Yo.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The real pwnage is all the goons taking this post seriously. Get a sense of humor. Yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very weak, and does not save your post.
It's always easy to say that after one has been proven to be a silly person.

Or, what Shajen said:
[ QUOTE ]
You know the problem with backpeddling? You often trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen
02-28-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does finding that ubersite article equal 'pwnage'? The real pwnage is all the goons taking this post seriously. Get a sense of humor. Yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know the problem with backpeddling? You often trip.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:29 PM
You googling my rant and finding it at ubersite is not a noteworthy feat. I know you want to think I wrote that in all seriousness, because that's what you initially believed, but I wrote it in jest. I get a kick out of posting it and watching all of the tattooed goons take serious offense to it. "I have IQ blah blah and multiple tats so you're wrong." HaHa.

Why would I make a post that would offend so many if I cared about how people would rate my posts? You're every assumption exposes you for the ass you are.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Umm.. so you're admitting to being a troll?

Congratulations.
Good luck with that.

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:31 PM
i have one...and it was gotten for personal reasons...not to make a statement...so ur a poor overly judgemental soul who is not happy with himself nor understands the reasoning without other peoples minds - no wonder u were a correctional officer and had those views - no brain, inferority complex, and a need for power - thus u demean everyone else so u feel that ur "above" them. Sorry but this opinion alone makes u beneath my tattoo

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah and it looks like I've struck the deepest nerve with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprisingly, I don't have a nervous system.

{NOTE}

Did you like your reply better after you deleted it and tried to add better insults?

Reef
02-28-2005, 02:36 PM
I have no tattoos, and I think you're an idiot (troll)

ILL34GL3
[ QUOTE ]
Umm.. so you're admitting to being a troll?

Congratulations.
Good luck with that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah and it looks like I've struck the deepest nerve with you. Or else you're just pumping up your post count so you can get an uber-userrank. I bet that would make you feel fulfilled.

Good luck with that.

mmbt0ne
What makes you think I would waste my time googling your 'rant'? I post over there too, made fun of you over there too, and couldn't believe it when you tried to pass off the same exact thing here.

Just because you stayed up for 3 weeks trying to make yourself into the next Maddox (who is a caricature of himself now anyways) doesn't mean anyone actually find you funny. It's unfortunate that you are neither creative enough to make a new topic, or make up a new insult for people. I mean come on, you've had a month.

For potatomanjack: "Ching chang you're not chinese bitch!"
For Grey: "And remember, ching chang, you're not chinese bitch!"

Matty
02-28-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
watching all of the tattooed goons take serious offense to it.

Why would I make a post that would offend so many

[/ QUOTE ]I think you have a warped sense of reality. We all post here out of boredom dumbass.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What makes you think I would waste my time googling your 'rant'? I post over there too, made fun of you over there too, and couldn't believe it when you tried to pass off the same exact thing here.

Just because you stayed up for 3 weeks trying to make yourself into the next Maddox (who is a caricature of himself now anyways) doesn't mean anyone actually find you funny. It's unfortunate that you are neither creative enough to make a new topic, or make up a new insult for people. I mean come on, you've had a month.

For potatomanjack: "Ching chang you're not chinese bitch!"
For Grey: "And remember, ching chang, you're not chinese bitch!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I admit, it's no PWNED!

That article made heat for 5 days. Did your first post at uber generate that much interest? Have you ever generated that much interest? I didn't think so.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

This truely is the best way to deal with trolls who crave attention.

oddjob
02-28-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, you're not alone. I've got two tattoos and an IQ that's been measured at over 150. Nice to be in good company, deac. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no tattoos and i'm lucky if my IQ measures in the triple digets.

i'm not against tattoos, i'm just against bad tattoos, which most are.

i also agree with the asian character tattoos and "tribal" bands or butterfly tattoos on girls backs. if you're going to get inked, why not do something that is completely unique. and if you think getting one of these is unique, then there really is no help for you.

just my 2¢.

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm just b/c hes not chinese doesnt mean he cant get the symbols...wow ur dense...it was HIS problem for not double checking the meanings and what not...but uummm that doesnt happen to EVERYONE. I think "most" tattooing within moderation is a unique expression of the self - and noone should be denied this - even by lunatics like u

I find it unfortunate that u have changed a few peoples minds - and think they r too easily swayed in one way or another - they should do what THEY want to do - do spread ur ignorance

oddjob
02-28-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That article made heat for 5 days. Did your first post at uber generate that much interest? Have you ever generated that much interest? I didn't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

so admitedly this was just an attention seeking post? get a life.

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] great. What a douche.

Also, if tattoos are such great tracking devices, why not get a tattoo, and then remove it once the authorities know you have it.

Or never get caught in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF they were SOOOO good as a tracking item then the gov't would give up on social security cards, drivers licenses, etc and tattoo us ALL with a number, or maybe some funky chinese lettering that isnt what they tell u it is!!

citanul
02-28-2005, 02:49 PM
well, don't forget likely racist troll. Even better.

am i the only one who's still wondering if there's a way to have the moderator make it so ignored posts totally don't show up for the ingnorers?

citanul

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:49 PM
I really doubt I've changed any minds. Hopefully I've given a couple of people a few laughs.

[ QUOTE ]
i have no tattoos and i'm lucky if my IQ measures in the triple digets.

i'm not against tattoos, i'm just against bad tattoos, which most are.

i also agree with the asian character tattoos and "tribal" bands or butterfly tattoos on girls backs. if you're going to get inked, why not do something that is completely unique. and if you think getting one of these is unique, then there really is no help for you.

just my 2¢.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, most tats look crappy. I have a friend with a Taz tattoo. How lame. Most tats just look like crap. Some are neat though. One of the members of Rage Against the Machine has some cool shields on his chest and shoulders. I think that looks pretty cool.

Why don't you tattooed attention whore folk post pics of your tats so we can judge how smart and oroginal you are?

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow u just went from a total moron in my book to a total racists psychopath that needs some serious mental help...im to the point where i HOPE ur kidding...b/c if ur not u need to be placed in a mental institution ASAP

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, don't forget likely racist troll. Even better.

am i the only one who's still wondering if there's a way to have the moderator make it so ignored posts totally don't show up for the ingnorers?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who still wonders why people cry like infants with poopy Pampers on internet forums?

Shajen
02-28-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you aren't. This would be a good thing.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow u just went from a total moron in my book to a total racists psychopath that needs some serious mental help...im to the point where i HOPE ur kidding...b/c if ur not u need to be placed in a mental institution ASAP

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that racist? A night sky is dark. So is a black person's skin. It's hard to see skywriting on a nightsky and it's hard to see ink on a black person's skin. Don't try to pull the race card just because I said black.

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

just my 2¢.

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm my tattoo IS of a butterfly...and it had a very personal meaning, so dont lump mine in the NON unique category if u have not seen it...this makes u closing in on his lameness...

peachy
02-28-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that racist? A night sky is dark. So is a black person's skin. It's hard to see skywriting on a nightsky and it's hard to see ink on a black person's skin. Don't try to pull the race card just because I said black.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt b/c u said BLACK...i did b/c u said something was not right for them b/c of thier dark skin...i mean who r u?? who r u to say what people should and shouldnt do...and what that makes them??

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Are you from America? Are you familiar with the !st ammendment of the Constitution?

peachy
02-28-2005, 03:05 PM
yeah i am...and ur telling others thier rights r stupid

lu_hawk
02-28-2005, 03:08 PM
razor wire on the biceps means tool/guido 100% of the time. girls with tattoos on their lower back means slut probably 50% of the time. i would personally never get a tattoo but i do know people who have tattoos with their kids names or their dead parents names or something like that.

2planka
02-28-2005, 04:07 PM
The best part of this thread, other than the pwnage:

[ QUOTE ]
Poster: ILL34GL3
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Ha ha! I figured a fellow Vonnegut fan would have a sense of humor. The times they are a changin'.

beerbandit
02-28-2005, 04:15 PM
i have a few tattoos

im not tony danza but i have no problem giving em a "whos the boss"

cheers

ethan
02-28-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you aren't. This would be a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I'm not sure there's a good way to do it for posts they make in other people's threads (since posters reply to them), but it should be feasible to have threads they create not show up.

2planka
02-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Did you say something? Sorry, I'm ignoring you, troll.

ILL34GL3
02-28-2005, 04:40 PM
And yet you come running everytime I make a post.

Flushed
02-28-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a stab at this one. You just got dumped by your girlfriend, and she left you for some tattooed hard rocker, didn't she?

That sucks man. Really.

Keep fighting the good fight, though, and someday no one will get a tattoo ever again. And people will look back at February 28th, 2005 as the day it all began. The day that ILL34GL3 of 2+2 started his campaign against stupidity and criminals. That's right, both crime and stupidity in its myriad forms will be eradicated, and we will have you to thank. You will be held in the highest regard, elevated alongside the other great men and women who took it upon themselves to rid the world of various and sundry evils. You will be as a king. Nay, you shall be as a god. You shall be so revered that your name will not be spoken or recorded; you shall be known simply as "He Who Delivered Us from The Evil Tattoo. And Crime. And Stupidity."

I shall be proud to have conversed with you on this Inter-Net forum, ILL34GL3. Please look upon me favorably when you have amassed the great fortune and fame for which you are surely destined.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

ricochet420
03-01-2005, 01:47 AM
SHUTUP!!!

Dr. Strangelove
03-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Wow. Peachy and Ill3g@l are perfect for each other.

jakethebake
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no tattoos, and I think you're an idiot (troll)

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Do people just wake up one day and say, "I think I'll mutilate my body today."? I don't get it.

ILL34GL3
03-24-2005, 08:17 PM
C'mon smart people with ink, show us your tattoos. We want to see the skin art of the mentally gifted folk.

jason_t
03-24-2005, 08:29 PM
This (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1991205&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) 2+2er's tattoo is seriously gay.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jason_t712/tattooavatar.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jason_t712/tattoo5qz.jpg

TomBrooks
04-07-2005, 01:58 AM
If I was planning on leading a life of crime, I would shun visible tatoos.

InchoateHand
04-07-2005, 02:05 AM
I really don't invest that much thought in other people's appearance, but I will take a moment to notice that you are one of thos "I desperately want to be cool" so I'll try to be cooler-than-thou by ripping on something that was once cool and thus be both plus-plus cool and anti-cool to be the coolest dude possible.

Other people said it better: you suck.

DBowling
04-07-2005, 03:06 AM
im chinese on the inside

TomBrooks
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People, I'm begging you...Don't get a tattoo.

[/ QUOTE ]
How would you suggest boys mark their rite of passage into manhood and show respect for the God-Qualities within themselves if they don't get tattoed? pictures and text here (http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/polynesia.htm)