PDA

View Full Version : Which posters do you hope go bust and lives turn into complete crap?

Pages : [1] 2

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't mean in a joking sense. I mean, which guys do you read their posts, and even though it doesn't really do anything for you and it's nothing but spiteful negativity, you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

thatpfunk
02-23-2005, 06:50 PM
el diablo

theredwave
02-23-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
stabn

Schneids
How about you, Diablo? Who do you have these feelings about?

Belok
Belok
... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

pokerjo22
02-23-2005, 06:53 PM
They don't call him 'el diablo' for nothing.

[censored]
02-23-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael Davis
02-23-2005, 06:54 PM
This might be your best post ever.

-Michael

sfer
02-23-2005, 06:55 PM
S&M. Ed Miller too, depending on his next book. I like Zee though.

EDIT: You want a serious answer? Who has time to care, really? The annoying dumb poker trolls who everyone would like to go away are going to go broke and do it on their own anyway. Hard to dislike someone until they've annoyed you in person. Hmmm. Okay, it's Evan.

beerbandit
02-23-2005, 06:55 PM
scheids avatar is champion

NLSoldier
02-23-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean in a joking sense. I mean, which guys do you read their posts, and even though it doesn't really do anything for you and it's nothing but spiteful negativity, you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snides /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Clarkmeister
02-23-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

Funny anecdote, my girlfriend's name is Jo also.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so obvious it's not funny at all. I'm pretty sure you don't really feel this way about me, though I am positive some do. DanS and Garland, for example, I believe I would be on their lists. I really want to hear from people who legitimately feel this way about others.

pokerjo22
02-23-2005, 06:59 PM
To answer your question El D, Clarkmeister.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, that's not really true, is it?

peachy
02-23-2005, 07:00 PM
so much hostility......men....

NLSoldier
02-23-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, that's not really true, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

When he is crying about how bad he runs, which is like, all the time, its true /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

edit-Just look at his freaking location!

BusterStacks
02-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Hmmm. I legitimately hope piz0wn3red goes bust, but for the opposite reason. I think it would greatly improve the quality of his life, as video games and poker have completely overrun him.

I hope gabbyyyy goes bust, because the resulting post should be comedic plutonium.

Also I hope The-Matador goes bust, because he sucks and should leave.

VBM
02-23-2005, 07:06 PM
hmmm...does it count if you hope they'll go bust, b/c you kinda feel like poker is bad for them; or not as good as something else could/is...?

Schneids
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
NLSoldier stop hijacking Diablo's thread plz. You know what he means.

I didn't answer the Q Diablo because I don't feel that way about anyone on this forum and frankly I'd find it silly if anyone feels that strongly about someone on this forum they've never met.

Boris
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't wish this on anybody.

Bob Moss
02-23-2005, 07:08 PM
TSP

Beerfund
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only all of you.

ZeeJustin
02-23-2005, 07:10 PM
The only poster I have ever felt this way about is gabbyyyy.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about you, Diablo? Who do you have these feelings about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many people have been on my personal list at one time or another. I am currently reflecting on which of those are products of temporary extreme annoyance and which I truly have this level of loathing toward.

I've felt this way towards a number of B&M players and almost always my hopes are satisfied. The general characteristic most likely to inspire this feeling in me is someone who really sucks but is convinced he is great and is also a real dick.

Clarkmeister
02-23-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But at least I encouraged you to improve your avatar, despite the massive mob of internet nerds that are out to lynch me for it.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, Clark, that really is a side-splitting anecdote right there.

Clarkmeister
02-23-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, it's not. What is funny though (note funny is not = to side splitting), is that my g/f actually got irritated one day when she saw that handle, as if she somehow had it stolen from her.

thatpfunk
[ QUOTE ]
I've felt this way towards a number of B&M players and almost always my hopes are satisfied. The general characteristic most likely to inspire this feeling in me is someone who really sucks but is convinced he is great and is also a real dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get pissed too, but the only way I want them broke is if I am the one doing it. Otherwise, they annoy me, but I like having them in the game because they suck and the satisfaction I get from busting them each particular session is great fun.

And I dont think Ive ever felt that strongly about someone on the internet. I need to see someones shiteating grin to actually get pissed.

TylerD
I'm positive that gabbyyyby is frequently broke.

maryfield48
02-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Long before I could reach this level of antipathy, I employ the "Ignore this user" setting.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also I hope The-Matador goes bust, because he sucks and should leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. This is more along the lines of what I'm looking for.

sthief09
02-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Evan

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I guess this is the difference between this thread and the "who do you not like" thread. There are some posters I don't like, mostly because I think they're idiots, but even then I don't wish them bad things in their life. WTF do I care, I don't know them.

I will admit that I won't rule out the possibility that I won't eventually feel the way El Diablo wrote about...just hasn't happened yet.

NLSoldier
02-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I wanna change my answer to TSP, just because of all his stupid and unneccesary comments in Tommy threads.

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, it's not. What is funny though (note funny is not = to side splitting), is that my g/f actually got irritated one day when she saw that handle, as if she somehow had it stolen from her.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize this is a "who's hotter pokerjo or clarksjo" poll waiting to happen, right?

I'm sure someone will be along soon to post This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics.

daryn
02-23-2005, 07:19 PM
oh snap, great one. i was gonna reply along the lines of what nolanfan echoed, but now that i am reminded, definitely turning stone pro!

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a good man, Boris. AJ's next week.

Clarkmeister
02-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Nah, how could clarksjo compete with the legion of nerd stalkers that would stuff the ballot box for pokerjo?

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize this is a "who's hotter pokerjo or clarksjo" poll waiting to happen, right?

I'm sure someone will be along soon to post This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here it is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/needpics.gif

Boris
Anytime brotha. just don't call me. send vm or em. lol. I'm headed down to the Commerce Thursday night if you want a vacation.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-23-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, how could clarksjo compete with the legion of nerd stalkers that would stuff the ballot box for pokerjo?

[/ QUOTE ]
She surely couldn't if you don't post a damn picture!

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Off the top of my head, people who have been on my list: Bruiser, DanS, Garland, GuyOnTilt, davidross, jasonholdem, bicyclekick. There are many more.

These feelings on 2+2 are typically inspired by either idiotic strategy posts or journals/challenges. Interestingly, I never really had any negative feelings towards journalers gonores and Schneids.

Anyway, while I've definitely at times hoped all of the above go broke, I never really wished that their lives would spiral into complete crap, since none of them really seem like bad guys. At present, I'm not sure that I'd even be rooting for any of them to go broke.

So, having seen some of the responses, feel free to respond simply with a list of people you hope go broke, but other than that and outside of poker, things are pretty much OK for them.

VBM
02-23-2005, 07:34 PM
what if Robin Ventura posted here? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pokerjo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok clark,

now you officially suck...didn't you just post how having a picture of yourself is "gay"... and then you go and defend pokerjo while i now have my austria ski pic there

-Barron

J_V
02-23-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm trying to think hard. I can really only think of a couple of people in the world, I would want this to happen too and no one on this forum.

Most of the guys I take the time to flame or argue with would probably be good friends of mine if I met them in real life. This is something that El_Diablo needs to learn. We can call it JV's Life Lesson #1.

Don't argue or break a sweat over a kid with the handle fat_nutz, or any of his kin

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. DcifrThis has at times been on my list.

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

post of the whatever.

-Barron

PS- my favorite quotation along those lines is "i got dibs on her first and will battle anybody for her"..

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what if Robin Ventura posted here? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no ill will to Mr. Ventura, since he provided a moment of such great unintentional comedy, immortalized by the picture to the left.

Jim Palmer on the other hand, I hate with a fire that will never quit burning...

Clarkmeister
02-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Well, if you change your avatar to this:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/745855/clarkmeister.jpg

Then I'd think your avatar was improved also! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know.

-Barron

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the go broke list though, and you're not on it now. I think you're a very nice guy.

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the go broke list though, and you're not on it now. I think you're a very nice guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thanks...i think...although we've never met i appreciate the kind words...and dont really know what to think about the going broke words...

so it all evens out.

take care,
-Barron

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But at least I encouraged you to improve your avatar, despite the massive mob of internet nerds that are out to lynch me for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to mention the fact that it might take a lifetime of mid limit playing drunk for clark to go bust at this point /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Barron

Michael Davis
02-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I was rooting for Gift of Gab to get rocked this weekend. What happened?

-Michael

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was rooting for Gift of Gab to get rocked this weekend. What happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work! Though that was pretty much guaranteed since he always loses when I'm not sweating him.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well thanks...i think...although we've never met i appreciate the kind words...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you seem very helpful and well-meaning at least.

[ QUOTE ]
and dont really know what to think about the going broke words...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much anytime I read a few posts from someone that annoy me for any reason, I hope they will go broke so I don't have to see any more posts from them. That's all.

jason_t
02-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Gamblor, for his "My Gay Theory" post.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Kurosh. He is on my list right now.

The Dude
02-23-2005, 08:14 PM
amulet, Turning Stone Pro (and his minions), are the ones I know off the top of my head. (And I'm not talking just go broke - the whole deal here.) I have cursing thoughts towards plenty of posters at times, usually brought on by a particularly annoying or otherwise terrible post.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
amulet, Turning Stone Pro (and his minions), are the ones I know off the top of my head. (And I'm not talking just go broke - the whole deal here.) I have cursing thoughts towards plenty of posters at times, usually brought on by a particularly annoying or otherwise terrible post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for an honest post here, Dude. This is all I'm looking for. I hope this inspires others to share their true feelings as well.

The Dude
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I think Gamblor would have made my list a few months ago - he's just WAY too defensive and anal about to many issues. But since I stopped reading the politics forum, I don't really care anymore.

B Dids
02-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I tend to loathe anybody who plays higher than me, not because they're better, but because they put in shitloads of ours and get a lot of rakeback which goes into their rolls. I can't think of anybody specifically (mostly because my faith in my own game isn't that high right now, so I don't feel like calling people out).

Jay and ZeeJustin have both annoyed me on occasion for non poker stuff. I don't know if I want them to bust, but growing up would be nice.

Lorinda could go bust and I wouldn't mind.

TSP is obvious.

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope this inspires others to share their true feelings as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious question here, why do you really care about this anyway? I can't think of any merit besides just making people pissed off at each other.

B Dids
02-23-2005, 08:24 PM
amulet is a good one. Everybody should add him.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Oh yeah, Buckshot and SobeDude have also been on my list at times.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious question here, why do you really care about this anyway? I can't think of any merit besides just making people pissed off at each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think I really care? I don't.

Jeff W
02-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I feel this way towards posters who advertise beatable games and provide free, often unsolicited advice on topics which ruin the games they play in.

I hate when senseless generosity reduces my edge over people who don't work as hard as I do.

I don't mind strategy/tactics help, variance or money management advice. I know that it's a fine line.

J.A.Sucker
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
You are a bastard, El D. Good work.

Oh yeah, my list includes TSP, Gamblor, and some others, but I can't remember.

beerbandit
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
onewordanswer

i always want more

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually answers my question very well, ty.

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 08:34 PM
It would be nice if Busterstacks went bust, because he is a cheat and because he thinks he is good.

Random douchebags like me also probably deserve whatever we get.

hoyaboy1
I guess if I had to choose it'd be Zee. A few of the other posters who think they are gods (El D falls here sometimes) annoy me too, but not quite as much.

cnfuzzd
[ QUOTE ]
Well, if you change your avatar to this:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/745855/clarkmeister.jpg

Then I'd think your avatar was improved also! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

now you can add clark as the only member of my list...

boo

peace

john nickle

razor
02-23-2005, 08:35 PM
pokerhorse, Cris Brown

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh yes, I also just realized that Gamblor fellow wrote the (thinly veiled) gaybashing post. Now I have read much of his other work as well.

Frankly I hope he simply dies. Not broke, not just a crappy life, but actually dead. He must be removed from the gene pool, and his death is just the splash of chlorine needed. I hope he hasn't yet reproduced.

turnipmonster
02-23-2005, 08:38 PM
oski, gamblor, daliman.

thatpfunk
02-23-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty much anytime I read a few posts from someone that annoy me for any reason, I hope they will go broke so I don't have to see any more posts from them. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you feel this is different than the "Posters I don't like" post?

stabn
02-23-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about amulet?

*edit* N/M somewhat, he was brought up by others while i was working.

Ulysses
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you feel this is different than the "Posters I don't like" post?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not very different at all, perhaps identical. However, the primary question of this thread is very different.

James282
istewart, Gamblor, and The-Matador are certainly on my list. Busterstacks, Tyler Durden, and TSP were there for a while but I'm pretty indifferent to them now. Pretty much anybody who is a huge internet nerd, and anybody who thinks that pictures of deformed babies are funny. For this group I'd apply the whole "life goes to crap" scenario, but for the first group I'll pretty much leave it at going broke.
-James

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Wow, I am on your list?

I thought after all this time you liked me.

Voltron87
02-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Has anyone mentioned zaxx yet? He's on mine. Gamblor too. A bunch of people from the politics forum, I'm sure wacki and a few others know who I mean. I'd rather not list my specifics, I wouldn't unless they put me on their list, and I'm pretty sure I'm not on anyone's list.

There are several posters who I just dislike, from the texture of their posts and their attitude but they don't quite make it to the "bust and miserable" stage.

stabn
02-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Chris brown is a good answer...

sthief09
02-23-2005, 08:48 PM
I never understood why people had problems with Buster Stacks.

James282
02-23-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I am on your list?

I thought after all this time you liked me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry. Egomaniacal pathological liars tend to stay on the list for a while. Though, since you've stopped lying to my face(and to the entire forum) for a little while, you are making steps in the right direction! Actually, the whole thing about lying about your Hulk Hogan alias is rubbing me the wrong way, also. So it looks like you are going to stay on the list for a time.
-James

B Dids
02-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Buster annoyed me at first. Super confrontational, seemed like a kinda over-macho alpha male type. But getting to know him on IRC- he's cool.

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Okay, fair enough.

Hulk Hogan wasn't me though. Likely an imposter.

I just realized that I don't care if you hate me, so I suppose I'll stop typing now.

SomethingClever
02-23-2005, 08:51 PM
After reading the "gay" thread (and having some familiarity with his past work), I was tempted to say Gamblor.

But I realized I don't care if he goes bust or not. And there are genuinely few people I think deserve miserable lives. He hasn't done anything so extreme as to be one of them.

So, I just hope he realizes he's being a total douche about many things and knocks that crap off.

B Dids
02-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Adam Stewart. The guy who went to way too much effort to expose the poster currently working as The Matador. Way too much caring and effort for the internet.

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Adam Stewart. The guy who went to way too much effort to expose the poster currently working as The Matador. Way too much caring and effort for the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, that is quite true. I have more pity than loathing for him though.

Boris
02-23-2005, 08:55 PM
What the fck did you do? I havn't seen anything incendiary from you.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually answers my question very well, ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about this a little more. While not the main reason, I think part of why I would even think to post a thread like this is because I am a big fan of being open about who you like/dislike. In real life, if someone really doesn't like me, I like to know that, rather than see them in social situations and doing some fake "how's it going" BS. I don't feel any need to create conflict with these people or get in a fight, I just don't feel any need to interact with them and vice versa. I know a number of people in my social circles who don't like each other at all. Yet they see each other all the time and act like friends. And everyone else in the group gets to hear (behind each other's back) how they can't stand each other. What a waste of time. Little of this applies here, as I have few genuine emotions towards people who I haven't hung out with in real life, so much of the time I'm just screwing around here.

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What the fck did you do? I havn't seen anything incendiary from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well basically I made a few accounts, made some dodgy strategy posts, and yapped at people about how good I am when they disagreed with me (to be fair though, I am pretty good lol). Then I lied about my other aliases and kept switching them to try and stay ahead of the net detectives, but left clues with every new alias. Finally one poster put it all together and outed me.

Basically I screwed around. Nothing really evil, but it did generate an enormous amount of hostility. People PMed me with death threats and tried to figure out my psychological diseases, etc etc etc. As an admitted troll (or at least former one I suppose), it was pretty funny.

nolanfan34
02-23-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In real life, if someone really doesn't like me, I like to know that, rather than see them in social situations and doing some fake "how's it going" BS. I don't feel any need to create conflict with these people or get in a fight, I just don't feel any need to interact with them and vice versa. I know a number of people in my social circles who don't like each other at all. Yet they see each other all the time and act like friends. And everyone else in the group gets to hear (behind each other's back) how they can't stand each other. What a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you 100% here, good post.

gazarsgo
02-23-2005, 09:02 PM
eugeneel

IndieMatty
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Turning Stone Pro (and his minions),

[/ QUOTE ]

Minions? How far to the left on the evolutionairy scale are they?

James282
02-23-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't really matter enough to me to point you to the threads, but he was basically a gigantic dick to me for no reason in a couple of different threads. He made some baseless flames, and it was obvious to me that he wasn't someone whose poker advice I really respected, so he made my list. But we exchanged a few PMs and he's since been reasonable, so I have no real problem with him now.
-James

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't really matter enough to me to point you to the threads, but he was basically a gigantic dick to me for no reason in a couple of different threads. He made some baseless flames, and it was obvious to me that he wasn't someone whose poker advice I really respected, so he made my list. But we exchanged a few PMs and he's since been reasonable, so I have no real problem with him now.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

He also consults with other players online while playing his hands. There was a thread about it a couple of months ago. One player per hand doesn't seem to be one of the rules he likes to follow. I consider him a cheat.

Analyst
Nobody. There are some posters who rub me the wrong way, but only in a "they seem like a jerk" way, not the "this person is evil" way. A high percentage of the former probably turn out to be pretty nice once you meet them.

However, there are a couple of people that I've played in B&M settings that I wouldn't mind seeing lose their bankroll (not totally broke, though) - preferably at my hands, of course!

partygirluk
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't think of many people I know in life that I feel that way about. Probably noone on this forum. The poster who comes across as the nastiest piece of work is Theredpill, but I sense his life is already on a downward spiral. Oh, that nongice guy who posted all that racist stuff. I'd quite like to see him take a good beating. Broken nose, arm in a sling etc. But for his life to be ruined. That is taking things quite far.

Schneids
[ QUOTE ]
While not the main reason, I think part of why I would even think to post a thread like this is because I am a big fan of being open about who you like/dislike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the main reason to post this just to try to get another thread you've started with a flame next to it?

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

He also consults with other players online while playing his hands. There was a thread about it a couple of months ago. One player per hand doesn't seem to be one of the rules he likes to follow. I consider him a cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

As was clearly explained in that thread, that is not a rule that exists in online poker.

The-Matador
02-23-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As was clearly explained in that thread, that is not a rule that exists in online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know, but I am one of those who disagrees with this explanation. I consider it cheating, and therefore I consider him a cheat. The rule may not be *enforcable* in online poker, but people who consult with others are, in my humble opinion, cheats.

Sponger15SB
02-23-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

Then I can laugh my ass off at him while he is grinding it out at .02/.04 on Pstars.

1800GAMBLER
02-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Garland
Orange Heat
Micheal Davis
Richie Rich
TStoneMBD
davidross

I just wish the bust part on all of these.

Sponger15SB
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Why TStoneMBD and DavidRoss?

Voltron87
02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned zaxx19 yet.

AJo Go All In
02-23-2005, 09:28 PM
CrisBrown
Daliman
Al Capone Jr.
Lawrence Ng

[censored]
02-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Non_Comformist

AJo Go All In
02-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Easy E

Gamblor
02-23-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't hate anyone.

Frankly, I've always felt kind of priviledged to even know about this.

1800GAMBLER
02-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Davidross, while a nice guy, a good family man and has done nothing directly against me, annoys the me to hell because of his unwillingness to learn. Wishing him to go bust is a little over the top as he supports his family with this money, so i just wish another big losing streak so he cares enough to lift his game.

TStoneMBD annoyes me because he reminds me of myself because he seems to have the same emotional attitude as me and seems to unintentional echo my life, (i.e. his posting level, rate of improvement, stakes playing, learning investing, hell even books reading) yet posts a lot of stupid stuff, i.e. 'the people who are multitabling 15/30 [when poker dies out] will be the ones who start up million dollar businesses'.

I'm an easily pissed off guy and these are small things, but i think they fit in here.

Sponger15SB
02-23-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Davidross, while a nice guy, a good family man and has done nothing directly against me, annoys the me to hell because of his unwillingness to learn. Wishing him to go bust is a little over the top as he supports his family with this money, so i just wish another big losing streak so he cares enough to lift his game.

TStoneMBD annoyes me because he reminds me of myself.

I'm an easily pissed off guy and these are small things, but i think they fit in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, fair enough.

OrangeHeat
02-23-2005, 09:49 PM
1800GAMBLER

1800GAMBLER
02-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Cute timing.

OrangeHeat
02-23-2005, 09:56 PM
I didnt bother to read the whole thread, Yours was the first name to pop into my head. Your the perfect conceited, god's gift to everyone type of person that I despise.

I would smile knowing you were dead broke.

Orange

ilya
02-23-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Daliman

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so obvious it's not funny at all. I'm pretty sure you don't really feel this way about me, though I am positive some do. DanS and Garland, for example, I believe I would be on their lists. I really want to hear from people who legitimately feel this way about others.

[/ QUOTE ]
GoT?
ME?

I really don;t keep up enough to know for sure.

The Dude
02-23-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
While not the main reason, I think part of why I would even think to post a thread like this is because I am a big fan of being open about who you like/dislike.

[/ QUOTE ]
The similarities between you and Shaq just keep piling up.

scrub
02-23-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The similarities between you and Shaq just keep piling up.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD.

scrub

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pokerhorse, Cris Brown

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven;t seem Cris post in awhile. Mebbe yer wish was granted.

chio
02-23-2005, 10:12 PM
lawrence ng, because he sucks at poker

The Dude
02-23-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm somewhat disappointed that I haven't made anybody's list yet. Now I will inevitably get a few token mentions after saying this, but it's true. I have a genuine feeling of disappointment here.

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty broad definition of cheating. This is common in online poker; I consult people all the time mid hand.

Reef
02-23-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so much hostility......men....

[/ QUOTE ]
so much feelings and sentivity and romantic mushy crap.. women

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
CrisBrown
Daliman
Al Capone Jr.
Lawrence Ng

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's about damn time! I wasn't feeling the hate.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be surprised if I were on GoT's list.

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Daliman

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking punch/pollgate has lots to do with it.

James Boston
02-23-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm somewhat disappointed that I haven't made anybody's list yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought all you ever wanted was your rug back.

Daliman
02-23-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you knew I meant GoT being on YOUR list, but as said, I know very little of the expansive soap opera that is 2+2.

P.S. Beerfund, my only continual troll, WOULD be on mine, but I have a feeling those things are past tense for him.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-23-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm. I legitimately hope piz0wn3red goes bust, but for the opposite reason. I think it would greatly improve the quality of his life, as video games and poker have completely overrun him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre retarded. First of all, a job would ruin my life. second, this isnt funny cause im on my way to broketown.

Ulysses
02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you knew I meant GoT being on YOUR list

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think that? It's pretty obvious what I thought based on my response.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-23-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i really, really hope you bust and leave the forums. You are clearly retarded.

jakethebake
02-23-2005, 11:04 PM
gordon bombay

Beerfund
02-23-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you knew I meant GoT being on YOUR list, but as said, I know very little of the expansive soap opera that is 2+2.

P.S. Beerfund, my only continual troll , WOULD be on mine, but I have a feeling those things are past tense for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't flatter yourself you donkeyrapingshiteater.

theBruiser500
02-23-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
frankly I'd find it silly if anyone feels that strongly about someone on this forum they've never met.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting to know and be good friends with some people on 2+2.

Daliman
02-23-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you knew I meant GoT being on YOUR list

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think that? It's pretty obvious what I thought based on my response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, actually, it wasn't to me, but as this is turning into an Abbot and Costello routine, I'll acquiesce.

GuyOnTilt
02-23-2005, 11:30 PM

Why would anybody be on my list? I don't make a habit of wishing serious ills on people I've never met and I don't get why anybody else would.

GoT

1800GAMBLER
02-23-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

... etc etc ....god's gift to everyone ...

I would smile knowing you were dead broke.

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

Never. Going. To. Happen.

2PAC
02-23-2005, 11:36 PM
How bout...

GrannyMae

Gamblor

and

Mat Sklansky

Those motherlovers suckazz!!!

theBruiser500
02-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Can't say I'm too surprised to be named the first one on your list. Al Capone Jr. annoyed me when he posted I forget why, there are other posters who annoy me like JaketheBlake comes to mind but I don't really care if they go broke.

astroglide
02-23-2005, 11:41 PM
gee what could possibly prompt you to make this interesting post?

OMG just scanned the thread "...I think part of why I would even think to post a thread like this..." are you [censored] kidding?!

adamstewart
02-23-2005, 11:44 PM
DIABLO
[ QUOTE ]
Which posters do you hope go bust and lives turn into complete crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.

From now on, I will read (or not) your posts with that in mind.

Adam

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
gee what could possibly prompt you to make this interesting post?

OMG just scanned the thread "...I think part of why I would even think to post a thread like this..." are you [censored] kidding?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris
02-24-2005, 12:19 AM
sports betting fued (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1794262&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

The-Matador
02-24-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DIABLO
[ QUOTE ]
Which posters do you hope go bust and lives turn into complete crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.

From now on, I will read (or not) your posts with that in mind.

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hit him with your purse and be done with it.

Alobar
02-24-2005, 01:36 AM
nobody. There are people on this forum that annoy me and I generally dislike, but I honestly dont care enough about them that I would waste any mental effort wishing they went broke.

Clarkmeister
02-24-2005, 01:37 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing I made Pipedream's list.

AJo Go All In
02-24-2005, 01:44 AM
imo v annoying and v full of himself

scrub
02-24-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat Sklansky

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand being nasty to Mat. He's just doing his job, and he actually uses pretty sound judgement in the way he does it.

scrub

2PAC
02-24-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he actually uses pretty sound judgement

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean biased racial self absorbed judgement then you are right.

ClaytonN
02-24-2005, 02:15 AM
I don't understand why you gave this guy an educated response /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MicroBob
02-24-2005, 02:22 AM
As per Boris's request, I am joining this thread and mentioning my good scamming/spamming friend AndrewBross from the sports-betting forum.

My only requests to him were that he not include his toll-free number in attempts to gain customers via the forums. I have been relatively polite in my requests that he not try to solicit customers for his handicapping business.

His latest PM to me went a little like this:

""From: andrewbross
There is not a bigger WEASEL and POS than you on this entire Forum. Both here in Sports and on the internet forum you have nothing better to do with your life except to harass people and post DRIVEL. You are a complete [censored] MORON, jump off the nearest bridge and do everyone especially yourself a favor. "

For whatever reason...the moderators have continued to let him spam his sports-handicapping services.

However, I don't really need to root for him to lose...he's so bad that he's going to go broke anyway (unless his attempts to get people to actually pay him for his picks actually works).

[censored]
02-24-2005, 02:29 AM
ryan21 what's up man?

I would add you to the list but it would be redundant.

2PAC
02-24-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you gave this guy an educated response

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to imply that someone as educated as Ryan_21/2PAC isnt important, or educated, or knowledged? Thats why you dont know the streets.

Clarkmeister
02-24-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you gave this guy an educated response

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to imply that someone as educated as Ryan_21/2PAC isnt important, or educated, or knowledged? Thats why you dont know the streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

2PAC
02-24-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be redundand to make 500 post w/ the name [censored].

2PAC
02-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Its damn right its classic. Thats why Ryan_21 will never die. B/c he is classic street immortal. No matter how much Matty Sklansky trys to oppress his knowledge, he will still have a voice in this racist oppressive world!

Wayfare
02-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Because of the gay theory post.

amulet, for making me dumber simply by virtue of looking at his posts.

theredpill5, so he can stop posting.

wickedgoodtrader, so he can lose his house via daytrading.

kemystery
02-24-2005, 04:52 AM
after reading several chest-thumping posts by Paul Phillips,
I decided that his 'poster' personality left a lot to be desired. I don't think I hope he goes broke, I just could care less what happens to him. His strategy/theory posts (what I have seen) are fine

OrangeHeat
02-24-2005, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Never. Going. To. Happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we'll both be dissapointed then.

Orange

sthief09
02-24-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know, but I am one of those who disagrees with this explanation. I consider it cheating, and therefore I consider him a cheat. The rule may not be *enforcable* in online poker, but people who consult with others are, in my humble opinion, cheats.

[/ QUOTE ]

so I guess that means you take issue with James' online coaching

daveymck
02-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Mine would be Gabbyyy
Ryan_21/2pac whatever else he posts under. They would be in the dislike thread too proabably along with MMMMMMMMM whose attitude to war and the middle east to a point scares me. Gamblor and a few others a sort of there but not cos in the main there are a lot of young immature posters on here who dont know any better.

For this thread though as its a different emphasis
I am going to go for El Diablo not the life destroyed but the going bust.

Why, from IRC and general postings he seems like a great guy, intelligent witty etc etc, I am sure he is cool to hang round in real life. However there is also an aloof tone to his posting etc he is those things and he knows it and revels in it. I suspect he hasnt had to deal with failure much in his life and I think failure and the battle to get success back would make him a more rounded person and would help his understanding of others and maybe help hime lose some of the arrogant attitude he has.

I will go for David Sklanskey as well for the same reasons.

B00T
02-24-2005, 10:00 AM
So you dont feel left out, I hate you, your grandfather, and that stupid bird.

Rick Nebiolo
02-24-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's already happening to me allthough I could recover. Could it be caused by 2+2 voodoo?

~ Rick

thatpfunk
02-24-2005, 10:55 AM
adding gamblor. maybe he can go to prison as well where he can find his sexuality.

Oski
02-24-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its damn right its classic. Thats why Ryan_21 will never die. B/c he is classic street immortal. No matter how much Matty Sklansky trys to oppress his knowledge, he will still have a voice in this racist oppressive world!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Ryan21 was extremely funny as Phil McCrackin:
Phil (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=648815&Forum=f 14&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=648815&Search =true&where=bodysub&Name=9959&daterange=1&newerval =&newertype=w&olderval=1&oldertype=w&bodyprev=#Pos t648815)
Mc (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=648979&Forum=f 14&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=648312&Search =true&where=bodysub&Name=9959&daterange=1&newerval =&newertype=w&olderval=1&oldertype=w&bodyprev=#Pos t648979) Crackin (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=652921&Forum=f 14&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=652617&Search =true&where=bodysub&Name=9959&daterange=1&newerval =&newertype=w&olderval=1&oldertype=w&bodyprev=#Pos t652921)

[ QUOTE ]
Yo, yo. Word to ya muthah. Now that dat hard hittin nigga, Thomas has been reinstated, how about a little love-from y'all. Yo Mat, I am sorry for what I've done in the past, this time its going to be Frizzizzle-fresh. Granny, give me some love, word it up on da street.

My proposal is that my Ryan_21 get reinstated in full and I PROMISE you will see some dope posts. In the alternative, y'all, maybe Mat can take the ** astriks off my *Ryan_21* handle. Yo, yo, yo, ma is da man at Cellooooooooo!

Now don't do frontin on my 1st Amendments, dat will get you two hard cracks from my Snapple bottle. Yo. Back down on that all-in hand Stu-ball, you the craziest 4-man tourney playin nigga I've evah come across. Me and Stu are writing a college-level thesis on pocket pool and strip solitaire. My teech is all over the hype.

A little sample of some dope tracks for y'all:

"She's into superstitions
Black cats and voodoo dolls
I feel a premonition
That girl's gonna make me fall
She's into new sensations
New kicks in the candlelight
She's got a new addiction
For every day and night
She'll make you take your
Clothes off and go dancing in the rain
She'll make you live her crazy life
But she'll take away your pain
Like a bullet to your brain

Chorus:
Upside inside out
She's livin' la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down
Livin' la vida loca
Her lips are devil red
And her skin's the color of mocha
She will wear you out
Livin' la vida loca
She's livin la vida loca

Yo, lets turn this muthah out and talk some poker, yo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gamblor
02-24-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm shocked such a tolerant, accepting person would be so vindictive.

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 02:28 PM
You are now #1 on my list, davey. I also hope whichever football club you support loses all its matches.

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 02:30 PM
I just wanted to thank my good friend and dark muse astroglide for inspiring this post.

heavybody
02-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Do you mean like put a "curse" on them if you could.What a goof. Me, I don't know anybody here well enough to want to piss on there lives yet.....in fact I don't know anybody here at all.

heavily bodied

astroglide
02-24-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to thank my good friend and dark muse astroglide for inspiring this post

[/ QUOTE ]

you're #1 on my list for plagiarism you piece of [censored]. but everybody else is tied for #2.

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to thank my good friend and dark muse astroglide for inspiring this post

[/ QUOTE ]

you're #1 on my list for plagiarism you piece of [censored]. but everybody else is tied for #2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingrate.

offTopic
02-24-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to thank my good friend and dark muse astroglide for inspiring this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the bet?

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Istewart is getting there......

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i knew this post would say this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i knew this post would say this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I knew your reply would say this! We're both psychic! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

B Dids
02-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Somebody's avatar in this thread keeps asking me to log on to something, and I'm starting to with that bad things happened to them.

Dead
02-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Cockatiels are cool. I have one at my house.

Justin A
02-24-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm somewhat disappointed that I haven't made anybody's list yet. Now I will inevitably get a few token mentions after saying this, but it's true. I have a genuine feeling of disappointment here.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I'll bite. For like a day a couple weeks ago I wanted you to go broke so that I could win our bet. Unfortunately you didn't play poker that day and I was left a bit poorer.

I also want The Matador to go broke so that he/she will take a look into their game and realize that capping preflop is very correct in that spot with aces.

All kidding aside, I don't want anyone to go broke. I've been there before and it really sucks.

scrub
02-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Stop having a crappy web browser, Dids.

scrub

Justin A
02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

Then I can laugh my ass off at him while he is grinding it out at .02/.04 on Pstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I'll have you at my tables to take money from. You thinking about moving up soon?

Richie Rich
02-24-2005, 08:38 PM
To be honest, I never understood where the dislike came from. But then again, I really don't care. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thatpfunk
02-24-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked such a tolerant, accepting person would be so vindictive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I was tolerant? Once I think someone is a tool, thats that. I dont dislike people for no reason, thats all.

and im tired of fighting with you because i feel like a douche for wasting peoples time. i dont like your personality and i dont care if you like me. life goes on.

[censored]
02-24-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i feel like a douche

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you not a douche. A turd sandwhich prehaps but not a douche. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thatpfunk
02-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Its hard choosing between the two, not sure which I would want to be

Rick Nebiolo
02-25-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody's avatar in this thread keeps asking me to log on to something, and I'm starting to with that bad things happened to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got home. According to some posters on the TV forum Live at Bike thread from yesterday it was my avatar. Not sure what is going on but I deleted it.

~ Rick

Drac
02-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Not that I've seen a post from him in a long time but...

Desdia

daveymck
02-25-2005, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are now #1 on my list, davey. I also hope whichever football club you support loses all its matches.

[/ QUOTE ]

But they will anyway even without this curse, I am destined to see my team miss out on automatic promotion (on the last day of the season with no doubt some ridiculour event that means they screw up) and have the heartache of losing in the play offs /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

partygirluk
02-25-2005, 06:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But they will anyway even without this curse, I am destined to see my team miss out on automatic promotion (on the last day of the season with no doubt some ridiculour event that means they screw up) and have the heartache of losing in the play offs /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ipswich fan?

daveymck
02-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Sunderland

partygirluk
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sunderland

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence the Mck.

dmk
02-25-2005, 07:28 PM
i only read half way through, but i haven't seen him mentioned yet. and i can't believe i'd be the only one that feels this way: TheSaltCracka.....

DanS
02-25-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without having read much further... c'mon now. You're an observant/cognizant kinda guy... you really think I yearn for your imminent (poker) demise? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif I'd think someone with your saavy doesn't assume that because they attempt to needle, the intended target is offended/cares. In fact, I somewhat enjoy your Sklansky-esque "I make you money so if I offend your sensibilities, go F yourself" approach.

I also think the part of the thread that scrub told me about re: who incurred the wrath of your ire most (people who had attitude/thought they were better than they were) is inapplicable. I know I'm not great. I know I have exceeded my expectation in the 10/20 O/8 game at Party. What a horrific misread by you if you think I think I'm the sh*t.

Take all this FWIW, and please read it at face value. On that note, let's delve into your psyche a bit. Calling me out drunkenly to play HU PL O/8 with you at the home tourney? Stellar. You either get to make me look like a pussy, or you get to play a game that you're better at tore up drunk than I am sober. Well played... regardless of what decision I make, you get to pigeonhole me into a fallacious argument at your whim the next time we talk.

You're not going to believe this, or maybe you will: I like you. Maybe that makes me a tool for liking someone who thinks I'm a douche, but whatever. I think you have character flaws just like the rest of us, which I won't delve into for now, but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying your presence. I just think that you overestimate yourself vis a vis others, and try to impose gamesmanship when it doesn't even make sense to.

If you think I'm rooting for your failure, you're dead wrong. If you think that I disliked you and I actually was rooting for you to blow up, but that I'd put my finite emotional resources towards that task, you're wrong too.

Cheers,
Dan

See you at Bay 101 tomorrow... don't be shocked when I wish you luck, and mean it.

Ulysses
02-26-2005, 04:12 AM
Alright, Dan. Sweet msg. Thanks for the nice words. I'll see you tomorrow. You weren't presently on the list, but if you were, you'd be off it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kurosh
02-26-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kurosh. He is on my list right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Score! You're the only person on my list too Diablo, except I actually have legitimate reasons.

Turning Stone Pro
02-27-2005, 05:38 PM
"I can't think of anybody specifically (mostly because my faith in my own game isn't that high right now, so I don't feel like calling people out)."

Why don't you take up badmitten or cribbage or something, put everyone out of their misery. Take J.A. with you.

I call 'em like I see 'em. If you don't like it, oh well.

TSP

Lawrence Ng
02-27-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lawrence ng, because he sucks at poker

[/ QUOTE ]

I also suck titties.

Lawrence

Lawrence Ng
02-27-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A very envious part of me really hates you. You know too damn much about this game, you are too funny, and what I really hate about you is that you are right almost 100% of the time.

I've never found a way to argue with you or ridicule you back which drives me crazy.

I hope you go bust.

As for turning into crap, I would never wish that on anyone who never harmed me in any way. So why you would wish this on someone you don't really know other than the fact they post a few meandering squables on this board is beyond me.

Lawrence

Rococo
03-07-2005, 11:39 AM
KaneKungFu is rapidly moving up the ladder. I don't think that I have to cheer for him to go broke. Nearly every piece of advice that he gives is assbackwards.

TStoneMBD
03-07-2005, 01:48 PM
lol. sorry to see that youre a self-loather. truthfully though, i know i post alot of dumb misleading [censored]. i apologize for that. however, im pretty sure i was being sarcastic in that million dollar business post. dont take me too literally all the time.

btw, i take it as a compliment that you consider my progress as a player akin to yours. ive had respect for your posts and your play on these forums.

i dont really wish misery on anybody, but amulet and zaxx are good names to start with.

Ulysses
03-07-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont really wish misery on anybody, but amulet and zaxx are good names to start with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the "i dont really..., but...." /images/graemlins/grin.gif

FrankLu99
03-07-2005, 05:07 PM
apparently i do not troll enough because my name has not surfaced.

FishNChips
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Fine....

FrankLu... I wish that you go broke and that your life becomes a downward spiral of negativity!

FishNChips!

Klepton
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
while he's not on my list, i'm pretty sure kurosh recently joined some people's list

GoblinMason (Craig)
05-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Why, what happened?

-Craig

theredwave
05-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Check General forum, title was "I quit poker".

Vince Young
05-05-2005, 10:06 PM
I hope istewart's girlfriend has an illegitimate child with a black man and names her Shaniqua.

kurosh
05-05-2005, 10:21 PM
If that post makes you want me to go bust and my life spiral into ruin, you are sick and should kill yourself immediately. Some of the people on these forums make me hate humanity.

theredwave
05-05-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure why you're directing that at me, merely pointing him towards the controversial post. FWIW I didn't make one post in that thread and could care less about your whining.

kurosh
05-05-2005, 10:42 PM
It's not at you. It's at anyone who reads it in general.

gonores
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never found a way to argue with you or ridicule you back which drives me crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got him once (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1510105&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

His comeback was pretty sad. That being said, that's the only time I got him.

DoubleClutch
05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Having every last one of you 2+2er's go bust would be ideal. But I think that's too much to ask.

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 10:58 PM
angrycola
busterstacks
thedude
spongebob
istewert

basically, anyone who posts regularly in OT.

also bruiser.

in a month or two im gonna [censored] him up in the 25/50.

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:11 PM
i think he plays like 2/4 or something. so if he gets a flat tire he'll be finished with poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

deacsoft
05-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Anyone responsible for a stupid gimmick account, and the next person to start a thread including a completely useless and meaningless poll.

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:18 PM
if i had to choose a large city to be subjected to a nuclear attack on US Soil, it'd most likely be the city of S.F.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BusterStacks
05-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Kane, you'll be playing homoerotic 25/50 with bruiser, but you can't pay the what, 100? 200? that you offered to on YOUR haiku contest? God you are lame.

TheWorstPlayer
05-05-2005, 11:25 PM
That R3v3r dude (or whatever) who won the billionth hand and 19 tables. I also hope that he lives a long time to suffer in his miserable existence.

deacsoft
05-05-2005, 11:28 PM
That didn't take long. My list begins and ends with Talk2BigSteve.

Useless, Meaningless Poll (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2326459&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on YOUR haiku contest?

[/ QUOTE ]

thx for the laugh.

a haiku contest.

god that was great.

LAGmaniac
05-05-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if i had to choose a large city to be subjected to a nuclear attack on US Soil, it'd most likely be the city of S.F.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are really a class act. Congratulations.

NLSoldier
05-05-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got him once (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1510105&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

His comeback was pretty sad. That being said, that's the only time I got him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I can't believe that was this year...Seems like soooo long ago.

Its amazing how far down hill OOT has gone since just a few months ago.

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Thank You.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:39 PM
i also hate Tyler Durden alot.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CardSharpCook
05-05-2005, 11:42 PM
First off, Amulet is a woman. And I like her, she is nice.

Secondly, I find it humorous that El Diablo is the one starting this tread. He was the ONLY one on my list for a long time. Half his posts are stupid, insulting one-liners. The other half are the insinuation of an argument that he never makes: i.e. "You have numerous flaws in your theory." - that will be his entire post/response. I've been so very close to putting El Diablo on ignore, but then he'll make an insight once every thousand posts (notice he has 10K posts) that makes +EV to sort through all that garbage.

Also hoping that MLG goes on a major downswing - that kid needs to learn some humility. But I like MLG so after that downswing (which he really needs, as a human being) I hope he goes on to win the WSOP.

NolanFan bugs me too.

CSC

NLSoldier
05-05-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Secondly, I find it humorous that El Diablo is the one starting this tread. He was the ONLY one on my list for a long time. Half his posts are stupid, insulting one-liners. The other half are the insinuation of an argument that he never makes: i.e. "You have numerous flaws in your theory." - that will be his entire post/response. I've been so very close to putting El Diablo on ignore, but then he'll make an insight once every thousand posts (notice he has 10K posts) that makes +EV to sort through all that garbage.

Also hoping that MLG goes on a major downswing - that kid needs to learn some humility. But I like MLG so after that downswing (which he really needs, as a human being) I hope he goes on to win the WSOP.

NolanFan bugs me too.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

Boooo, Nolanfan PWNS.

ThaSaltCracka
05-05-2005, 11:48 PM
who the f are you?

KaneKungFu123
05-05-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KaneKungFu is rapidly moving up the ladder. I don't think that I have to cheer for him to go broke. Nearly every piece of advice that he gives is assbackwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

keep your fingers crossed. maybe im just running well my last 90,000 hands....

CardSharpCook
05-05-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NolanFan bugs me too.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

Boooo, Nolanfan PWNS.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's had some pretty lame posts, and he seems like a bandwagon guy. I'm sure he's a decent guy, he just bugs me.

ThaSaltCracka
05-05-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

He's had some pretty lame posts, and he seems like a bandwagon guy.

[/ QUOTE ] 0 for 2, want to try again?

CardSharpCook
05-06-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NolanFan is a friend of yours? Try sticking up for him. Believe it or not, my impression of him isn't going to change when you post comments like this.

CSC

ThaSaltCracka
05-06-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NolanFan is a friend of yours? Try sticking up for him. Believe it or not, my impression of him isn't going to change when you post comments like this.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]that is a shame. NolanFan is great people. Your loss.

CardSharpCook
05-06-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]that is a shame. NolanFan is great people. Your loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll try paying more attention to him in the future. But yes, my impression is that his posts tend not to add anything new to a thread and merely echo what others have already said. I am speaking of his posts in the MTT forum which is where our poker lives cross. I will look harder now and try to change this impression.

CSC /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KaneKungFu123
05-06-2005, 12:33 AM
i take it back. i dont want bruiser to go broke.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

keep your fingers crossed. maybe im just running well my last 90,000 hands....

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
05-06-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But yes, my impression is that his posts tend not to add anything new to a thread and merely echo what others have already said.

[/ QUOTE ] I haven't seen any of his MTT posts, but I do know that one of the reasons I stopped reading a lot of strat posts on here is because 75% of the posters on here do that. Regardless, that still doesn't change my impression of him. There is much more to a person than what kind of poker advice you give. Its all good in da hood p.i.m.p.

Blarg
05-06-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that's cold, man!

daryn
05-06-2005, 12:58 AM
put kurosh on my list, solely for posting long links. looks like he's trying to make my dreams come true by playing over his head too! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MLG
05-06-2005, 01:16 AM
lol, your almost on my list too. anyway, what the hell do you know about whether or not ive gone through losing streaks?

i do like you though, i hope that you learn to recognize your complete lack of fundamentals before you go broke.

CardSharpCook
05-06-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, your almost on my list too. anyway, what the hell do you know about whether or not ive gone through losing streaks?

i do like you though, i hope that you learn to recognize your complete lack of fundamentals before you go broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I was hoping you lurked here. You have a lot of arrogance and I'm hoping that a losing streak might take some of that out of you. Hell, this is one arrogant bastard talking to another. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, yeah, I like you too, but you, like me, must tone down your know-it-all responses.

CSC

daryn
05-06-2005, 01:37 AM
MLG is far from arrogant, and he knows what he's talking about, very good combination.

MLG
05-06-2005, 01:37 AM
I repeat, what the hell do you know about my losing streaks.

MLG
05-06-2005, 01:38 AM
don't forget, I have a cute girlfriend too /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

daryn
05-06-2005, 01:41 AM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif

kurosh
05-06-2005, 01:43 AM
What's that you say daryn? http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1793424&amp;pa ge=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=all

daryn
05-06-2005, 01:48 AM
oh, i get it! you are so clever!

go bust

augie00
05-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Why doesn't anybody hate me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sponger15SB
05-06-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why doesn't anybody hate me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope augie00 goes bust, and that way he has to live on the street jerking guys off for cash.