PDA

View Full Version : Which posters do you hope go bust and lives turn into complete crap?

Pages : 1 [2]

daryn
05-06-2005, 01:58 AM
your roommate does

Ulysses
05-06-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First off, Amulet is a woman. And I like her, she is nice.

Secondly, I find it humorous that El Diablo is the one starting this tread. He was the ONLY one on my list for a long time. Half his posts are stupid, insulting one-liners. The other half are the insinuation of an argument that he never makes: i.e. "You have numerous flaws in your theory." - that will be his entire post/response. I've been so very close to putting El Diablo on ignore, but then he'll make an insight once every thousand posts (notice he has 10K posts) that makes +EV to sort through all that garbage.

Also hoping that MLG goes on a major downswing - that kid needs to learn some humility. But I like MLG so after that downswing (which he really needs, as a human being) I hope he goes on to win the WSOP.

NolanFan bugs me too.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious, 'cuz you suck so bad at poker, CSC. Seriously, most everything you post about poker is so completely wrong. You pretty much epitomize the concept of stupid people being able to get lucky at tournament poker. I never thought ill of you, 'cuz you seemed like a nice enough guy, just dumb. And for you to wish ill on me, that is cool, since I am pretty much a dick. However, for you to wish ill on MLG, someone who has helped people more than most anyone else on the MTT forum, that is just f'ing sick. just for that, I hope your results start to fall in line with your stupidity. Also, nolanfan is both good at poker and helpful. Man, CSC, you are even stupider than I thought.

Ulysses
05-06-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KaneKungFu is rapidly moving up the ladder. I don't think that I have to cheer for him to go broke. Nearly every piece of advice that he gives is assbackwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

keep your fingers crossed. maybe im just running well my last 90,000 hands....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have said it before and I'll say it again. KKF is a dick, but his advice is some of the best around.

CardSharpCook
05-06-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious, 'cuz you suck so bad at poker, CSC. Seriously, most everything you post about poker is so completely wrong. You pretty much epitomize the concept of stupid people being able to get lucky at tournament poker. I never thought ill of you, 'cuz you seemed like a nice enough guy, just dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
05-06-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Lorinda could go bust and I wouldn't mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorinda gets my vote. She never has anything nice to say. She just likes to spew her venom. Whenever someone posts a problem they are having with a poker site, she immediately accuses the person of lying, and then usually announces that she'll be making her next deposit at said poker site. Granted, more than 1/2 the time we're not getting the full story from the OP as to why the problem with the site occurred, but Lorinda immediately treats anyone who dares speak out against a poker site as a cheat and a liar.

byronkincaid
05-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Scuba Chuck for pretending to be the world's greatest expert on rakeback on the 1TT forum at the same time as writing noob rakeback posts on the PSO forum and the Zoo. Oh and for calling me a liar too.

sirio11
05-06-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious, 'cuz you suck so bad at poker, CSC. Seriously, most everything you post about poker is so completely wrong. You pretty much epitomize the concept of stupid people being able to get lucky at tournament poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you're so mean with CSC, even I admit, there are some flaws in his poker (like 95% of the poker posters in MTT, including "respected" posters). He's far from being a lucky player, and he has posted very good stuff in the MTT forum, whatever you liked him or not.

David

Your Mom
05-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Lorinda, GrannyMae, kurosh, davidross, bdids, jasonholdem, andsmoothcall/vince lepore are the first 7 people that come to mind. They just annoy me by either being dumb, being high and mighty, having some dumb "new" plan to improve at poker, or by having a damn bird in their avatar.

nolanfan34
05-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey, I just saw this, cool.

[ QUOTE ]
He's had some pretty lame posts

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't deny that. I don't think anyone here bats 1.000.

[ QUOTE ]
and he seems like a bandwagon guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure what this means. I will admit that I admire and usually read the posts of some of the more respected members of the forum. Sometimes (often?) I post worthless drivel in their threads. I'm also interested to meet some of those people, and look forward to doing so in Vegas. Whether that makes me a "bandwagon guy", I don't know.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure he's a decent guy, he just bugs me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm a decent guy. And you bug me a little too. I've said so in previous MTT posts, which is where I really think this stems from. But that's OK, I'll keep calling a spade a spade.

As for whether I post what has already been said in a thread, I don't know about that. Everyone I think posts things that mirror what's already been said. I try to make a conscious effort to make my strategy posts different, or to raise a question. But I don't post a ton of strategy posts in MTT. I usually just try to flame SossMan when I can.

The Yugoslavian
05-06-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorinda gets my vote. She never has anything nice to say. She just likes to spew her venom. Whenever someone posts a problem they are having with a poker site, she immediately accuses the person of lying, and then usually announces that she'll be making her next deposit at said poker site. Granted, more than 1/2 the time we're not getting the full story from the OP as to why the problem with the site occurred, but Lorinda immediately treats anyone who dares speak out against a poker site as a cheat and a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I think you're way off here. Although I don't read Lori's zoo posts much...

I think it would be a tragedy if Lorinda went bust.

Yugoslav

offTopic
05-06-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but Lorinda is a guy.

HopeydaFish
05-06-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I think you're way off here. Although I don't read Lori's zoo posts much...

I think it would be a tragedy if Lorinda went bust.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just seen some of the nasty replies he has made to people who have posted problems about cashouts, sites freezing their accounts, etc... Granted, many of these people know damn well why their accounts were frozen, but Lorinda assumes that they are all lying cheaters and dismisses their claims publicly. Synergistic Explosions does much the same thing.

The problem with immediately shouting down anyone who mentions a problem with a particular poker site is that when legitimate problems occur (and legitimate problems *do* occur from time to time), people will be reluctant to post on here due to people like Lorinda calling them cheats and liars.

If a site is ripping people off, I want to hear about it. I'll ask the person making the claims for proof before totally believing it, but people like Lorinda don't even give them a chance to do that.

It's almost as if certain people on here have so much invested in believing that all poker sites are on the up and up that they've almost brainwashed themselves and will never believe otherwise. However, most of us can name at least one or two sites that have gone broke and stolen players' money, which disproves the contention that all sites are honest.

And before anyone asks, I've never had a problem with a poker site. I play recreationally and have only played at TruePoker, Party, and Pokerroom, all of which have met my expectations.

HopeydaFish
05-06-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but Lorinda is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mistake. The female avatar and female handle threw me off.

And I don't really wish that he would go broke etc... I wouldn't really wish that on anybody. I just think he does more harm than good when he/she does the stuff that I mentioned in my previous post.

The Yugoslavian
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I don't really wish that he would go broke etc... I wouldn't really wish that on anybody. I just think he does more harm than good when he/she does the stuff that I mentioned in my previous post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Lorinda is either a guy or a girl....but I don't really care one way or the other.

What I do care about is insightful posting and deep analysis. Lorinda is one of the few posters I've read that dispenses such posts from time to time. Like I said though, I pretty much ignore most of Lori's zoo stuff....sure some of it is blunt and perhaps a bit nasty, but meh....I don't really have a problem with it leading to fewer moronic threads.

Yugoslav

HopeydaFish
05-07-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Lorinda is either a guy or a girl....but I don't really care one way or the other.

What I do care about is insightful posting and deep analysis. Lorinda is one of the few posters I've read that dispenses such posts from time to time. Like I said though, I pretty much ignore most of Lori's zoo stuff....sure some of it is blunt and perhaps a bit nasty, but meh....I don't really have a problem with it leading to fewer moronic threads.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I re-read some of the other stuff that he/she posted, and the strategy stuff is better than most. I just wish that he/she wouldn't be so nasty when it comes to people posting problems they've had with sites. Sometimes the problems are legitimate.

For instancee, Absolute recently froze a bunch of accounts for no reason. Somebody posted that his account had been frozen and that he didn't know why, and Lorinda (and a bunch of other "regulars") immediately pounced on this person and accused him of all sorts of things. Well, a little while later, Absolute admitted they'd made a mistake with a lot of accounts and held a "We Goofed" free-roll for everyone affected. So it turns out that the poster wasn't a colluder or a cheat, but I didn't hear an apology from Lorinda afterwards.

Jules22
05-07-2005, 05:37 PM
most of the regulars in the wpt forum who have a folder full of information on what games daniel negraneau is vulnerable in and what vices tj cloutier has. a bunch of gossipy barnacles imo

jason_t
07-07-2005, 09:34 AM
ddubois, kurosh and Willluck.

fimbulwinter
07-07-2005, 09:48 AM
paul p.

this man is the result of schools that dont allow people like him to get beat up anymore.

fim

Clarkmeister
07-07-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't know, but I recently decided to start using the "ignore" function and now have 3 on the list and I like it a lot.

1800GAMBLER
07-07-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

also bruiser.

in a month or two im gonna [censored] him up in the 25/50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since this got bumped. Did this ever happen?

Update on my list, i don't hate Michael, TStone or Orangeheat anymore. It is still scary how much TStone's life seems to go like mine. I also got my wish with dross and it did make him improve his game.

I'd add kurosh.

KaneKungFu123
07-07-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

also bruiser.

in a month or two im gonna [censored] him up in the 25/50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since this got bumped. Did this ever happen?

Update on my list, i don't hate Michael, TStone or Orangeheat anymore. It is still scary how much TStone's life seems to go like mine. I also got my wish with dross and it did make him improve his game.

I'd add kurosh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i retracted that statement about bruiser in this thread i beleive. bruiser is a cool guy.

MoreWineII
07-07-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm. Okay, it's Evan.

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
07-07-2005, 10:31 AM
ill add

Voltron
Skeme
Lawerence NG
Fredrick Nietzsche
kursch

and the retard in pyschology forum who posted this:

Uh, no. You are taking advantage of their poverty. See, the country is poor. So when you move there so you can live for cheap, that is taking advantage of a situation. A situation caused by their poverty. Therefore...

Because it is completely wrong.

Yeti
07-07-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
paul p.

this man is the result of schools that dont allow people like him to get beat up anymore.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, great post. I agree with kurosh. SpicyF. Lawrence Ng.

Voltron87
07-07-2005, 10:33 AM
?

Voltron87
07-07-2005, 10:35 AM
there arent too many people who i really hate, rather than just dislike...

mrvandresen
wpt forum idiots
mbenhoe

jason_t
07-07-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there arent too many people who i really hate, rather than just dislike...

[...]

mbenhoe

[/ QUOTE ]

What is there to dislike about MEbenhoe?

Voltron87
07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
1. hes a total sports bandwagoner.
2. he just seems like a stupid person.

samjjones
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm going to add ddubois for posting this in the London Subway Terrorist Attack thread:

"I'm sure this is in poor taste to say, but in the grand scheme of things, a few buses being blown up doesn't seem to me to be that big of a deal. It's an everyday occurance in several countries. It's nothing on the order of magnitude of flying an airliner into a skyscraper, poising a water supply, or detonating a dirty bomb."

jason_t
07-07-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your insightful comments.

1. Who cares? This isn't enough to make me dislike someone.
2. He seems intelligent to me.

Voltron87
07-07-2005, 10:50 AM
i add jdkstudent, the guy who told kkf123 that he was taking advantage of thailands poverty, etc.

though its pretty clear hes already bust and his life is complete crap.

TStoneMBD
07-07-2005, 10:51 AM
paluka

KaneKungFu123
07-07-2005, 11:10 AM
the yankee thread, and the christian arguments.

but now that you confront me, i feel bad cause i dont really dislike you or anything.

nolanfan34
07-07-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your insightful comments.

1. Who cares? This isn't enough to make me dislike someone.
2. He seems intelligent to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What Jason said.

djoyce003
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
um...smoothcall?

1800GAMBLER
07-07-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
paul p.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How could anyone hate spicyf?

kyro
07-07-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
paul p.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He told me to shut up once in IRC. I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN THAT!!!!!!

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
-KKF. Extremely annoying and ignorant. Not funny, just annoying.
-Lawrenge Ng. Really don't know why, I guess I'm just a dick.
-Richie Rich. For being a douche. Trying to explain some completely terrible concept to me in "layman's terms" so I could understand, meanwhile butchering any ounce of credibility he may have once had in the process.
-TSC. Defenitely, by far, the most annoying person in this entire forum.

I used to hate BusterStacks and nothumb, but they're both pretty cool, I guess. Voltron87 is pretty annoying.

MoreWineII
07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
AngryCola. No, I'm just kidding dude. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

AngryCola
07-07-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AngryCola. No, I'm just kidding dude. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd have to actually still be playing for this to happen. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
And no, I didn't stop playing because I lost most of my money.. but I did lose a lot of profit.

P.S.
Perhaps I should've made my post differently in the other thread. I was more talking about the people who were dragging regular internal US politics into the matter. I understand that it is a political issue, but to trivialize it with basically unrelated topics is a shame.
See ya.

nolanfan34
07-07-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-TSC. Defenitely, by far, the most annoying person in this entire forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? Link to an annoying post. TSC isn't even posting much these days, and there's no way he could ever be the most annoying poster around (as long as Dead is still here /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Yeti
07-07-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even recall his posts, but this sums him up quite well :

"IRC has always been, and will always be, a place for impotent teenagers to wield faux power by kicking you from channels that were nothing more than a pointless means of wasting time."

On the rare occasions I venture into #twoplustwo he'll ban me for no reason, then behave like a 13yo and swear in caps via pm.

Stop it, you slay me.

shant
07-07-2005, 12:39 PM
sekrah

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you kidding? Link to an annoying post. TSC isn't even posting much these days, and there's no way he could ever be the most annoying poster around (as long as Dead is still here /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything about him annoys me. Not necessarily specific posts, just everything. His stupid room annoys me, his glasses, his stupidity. Him not knowing [censored] about rap, but thinking he does, and trying to downplay my knowledge on the subject. I could go on for a while, but that'd be a waste of time and reflect poorly on my character. Can't have that.

I suspect he's nowhere near annoying as he is online in person. Oh, and I somehow forgot Dead. Yes, he's an idiot.

kyro
07-07-2005, 12:47 PM
I agree about Dead, but if he were to go bust in the poker sense, that would be like a $10 loss for him.

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 12:48 PM
$10, shiiit, I steal more than that daily from tip jars.

nolanfan34
07-07-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everything about him annoys me. Not necessarily specific posts, just everything. His stupid room annoys me, his glasses, his stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If stuff like that annoys you, then you have problems of your own. Why do you care?

[ QUOTE ]
I could go on for a while, but that'd be a waste of time and reflect poorly on my character. Can't have that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late.

CallMeIshmael
07-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I think the fact that I like MeB, despite the fact he is pro-Bush, says a lot about him.

Seems like a good guy to me as well.

kyro
07-07-2005, 12:57 PM
cute

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If stuff like that annoys you, then you have problems of your own. Why do you care?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care. You asked me what about him annoys me. Stupid pictures of his room and other crap he posted fall into that category. I don't sit and ponder things about TSC that annoy me. You asked me which things make me think of him as an idiot and I told you.

[ QUOTE ]
Too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Quit getting defensive because I don't like your friend.

razor
07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Slamdunk... 4-1...

MoreWineII
07-07-2005, 01:06 PM
I don't play anymore either. See? Some common ground. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

No worries dude, that's a topic that gets to most of us. I just think it's all so goddamned pointless and frustrating. Damn, I'll turn this into a political thread yet!

nolanfan34
07-07-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care. You asked me what about him annoys me. Stupid pictures of his room and other crap he posted fall into that category. I don't sit and ponder things about TSC that annoy me. You asked me which things make me think of him as an idiot and I told you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be defensive, just curious. Out of all of the posters on here, I'm just surprised that he's one you'd consider to be the most (OK, 2nd to most) annoying. Knowing him personally certainly is part of that, yes. I don't care whether you like him or not, and I doubt that he does either.

Now, if your comment about stealing from tip jars is serious - and given the fact that you made the comment lends me to believe this is something you may have done before - then I'm guessing you're probably an 18-20 year old who has some growing up to do. For that reason, you going bust would probably do you some good, perhaps.

kyro
07-07-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be defensive, just curious. Out of all of the posters on here, I'm just surprised that he's one you'd consider to be the most (OK, 2nd to most) annoying. Knowing him personally certainly is part of that, yes. I don't care whether you like him or not, and I doubt that he does either.

Now, if your comment about stealing from tip jars is serious - and given the fact that you made the comment lends me to believe this is something you may have done before - then I'm guessing you're probably an 18-20 year old who has some growing up to do. For that reason, you going bust would probably do you some good, perhaps.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was an intended shot against me. I called him out several weeks ago because I thought he was a punk. It was in a thread that he claimed he stole money from tip jars before. I was going to just ignore the whole thing and just have a conversation. So much for that idea.

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't serious. It was a joke to Kyro. He called me a worthless human being or something to that extent after reading a previous comment of mine about stealing from tip jars. I stole $1 from a tip jar at Kid Valley about 4+ years ago. I was 13 or so. He said there were other comments that made him come to his conclusion, but didn't list them. I PMd him asking which others, but no response, so I don't know.

No, I wasn't serious. Was kidding.

[ QUOTE ]
That was an intended shot against me. I called him out several weeks ago because I thought he was a punk. It was in a thread that he claimed he stole money from tip jars before. I was going to just ignore the whole thing and just have a conversation. So much for that idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a shot, lol. I don't know how you figured that. It was sort of an inside joke between us, no malice coming from my end.

kyro
07-07-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't serious. It was a joke to Kyro. He called me a worthless human being or something to that extent after reading a previous comment of mine about stealing from tip jars. I stole $1 from a tip jar at Kid Valley about 4+ years ago. I was 13 or so. He said there were other comments that made him come to his conclusion, but didn't list them. I PMd him asking which others, but no response, so I don't know.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a shot, lol. I don't know how you figured that. It was sort of an inside joke between us, no malice coming from my end.

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't have said what I said without having evidence. I didn't feel like mining threads. So I apologize for that. Whatever, it's over.

ThaSaltCracka
07-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Scott, it doesn't bother me that an 18 year old kid that doesn't have a job, nor a HS degree, and still lives with his mom finds me annoying and wants me to go bust.

Because I mean [censored], if my life was similar to his, then I would bothered.

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 01:16 PM
This is why I think you're a total [censored] idiot.

1) I am 17. I play poker to pay for what little expenses I have. Unlike you, I post on a poker message board to further my understanding of the game, not be a total assclown and post in off topic threads 15,000 times.

2) I dropped out of HS. So what? I had sleeping problems and failed out due to absences. I got my GED and I plan on attending Shoreline CC after I turn 18 and get a cheap car.

3) I still live with my mom. Uh, don't most 17 year olds? Good riddance, you are stretching, pal.

I'm not bothered, you're just extremely stupid. That is all. And I don't want you to bust (do you even play poker?) or whatever else El D suggest in the OP. My list is just people who I dislike.

nolanfan34
07-07-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, fair enough, makes sense now.

And jeez, I overshot on your age, you being 17 and all. Makes me, and many others on here, feel old. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tbach24
07-07-2005, 02:02 PM
I hope the "go bust" part for BobboFitos

1. He is too lucky and uses up a lot of good luck that I want/need
2. It would greatly improve his life to never, ever think about poker again

Clarkmeister
07-07-2005, 02:07 PM
you need that avatar back with the dude shooting beams from his eyes.

PokerBob
07-07-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Off the top of my head.... bicyclekick.

[/ QUOTE ]

That hasn't worked out real well, has it? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

theredwave
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Raisethatmofo/redpill
I'm not sure I even need a reason.

kyro
07-07-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Raisethatmofo/redpill

[/ QUOTE ]

If he plays the way that is reflected in his posts (poker and otherwise), I think you may be the first to get your wish.

PokerBob
07-07-2005, 03:13 PM
PokerRobin /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Phoenix1010
07-07-2005, 03:27 PM
XPuns1her.

hurlanator
07-07-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PokerRobin /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

stabn
07-07-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Unlike you, I post on a poker message board to further my understanding of the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because the cracka definitely came here origionally to post in OOT and not the on topic forums.

kurosh
07-07-2005, 04:26 PM
I don't understand why so many people hate me and want me to go bust. I'm generally a nice guy. I don't insult or attack anyone else. Yes, I'm arrogant and I guess annoying. That's enough to hate me and want my life to turn into [censored]?

Victor
07-07-2005, 04:45 PM
i hope kurosh goes bust because he flops set, rivers str flushes, has ak vs aq and generally continually harasses me.

he also never believes my turn raises.

kurosh
07-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't raise my overpairs with overcards and I won't 3-bet you.

Victor
07-07-2005, 05:02 PM
i had a pair

ddubois
07-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Wow, a two-month old thread bumped just so someoene could say how much they hate me based on one insensitive post. I'm honored, really.

stabn
07-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Maybe it's because like you usual you just replied to me (the last reply in the list) instead of actually replying to someone that said they hate you?

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, because the cracka definitely came here origionally to post in OOT and not the on topic forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care why he originally came here or what his original intentions may have been. He has 15,000 posts on a poker message board and he plays like [censored]. Doesn't that say enough? If not, he's also a stupid ashole.

Analyst
07-07-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean in a joking sense. I mean, which guys do you read their posts, and even though it doesn't really do anything for you and it's nothing but spiteful negativity, you just hope they bust out and then the rest of their life spirals downward into a horrible mess from which they never recover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jackcosmo, or whoever is hiding behind that moniker. His comments in Slavic's thread (most deleted by Mat Sklansky) make him my only entry, and not in the "I hope he loses his bankroll" sense but the literal, never-ending downward spiral mentioned above.

jason_t
07-07-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, a two-month old thread bumped just so someoene could say how much they hate me based on one insensitive post. I'm honored, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not that special; seriously, there were three names in my OP and yours was but one. I wasn't the only person to post your name.

Willluck
07-07-2005, 05:28 PM
join the club.

WillMagic
07-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Sekrah is really the only person on my list atm. TSC was on my list at one point...but then I realized i was an idiot.

Will

Sephus
07-07-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Raisethatmofo/redpill

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure his life is already complete crap.

ThaSaltCracka
07-07-2005, 06:03 PM
well your not on mine list either Will. Even for how much of an annoying little bitch -Skeme- is, he wouldn't be on my list.

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I feel like making calls to people in Hillsboro to have you beaten with live seals.

ddubois
07-07-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not that special... I wasn't the only person to post your name.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is exactly why I feel special!

That and you going around to other poker-related forums bumping my threads to direct people to my posts here.

ThaSaltCracka
07-07-2005, 06:06 PM
don't you need long distance first? Plus, if they aren't hispanic, they are most likely bitches like yourself.

-Skeme-
07-07-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Plus, if they aren't hispanic, they are most likely bitches like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody want to take a stab at this and explain what in the hell this idiot is talking about? Did a Hispanic save your life or something? Man, you are a retard.

TStoneMBD
07-07-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

On the rare occasions I venture into #twoplustwo he'll ban me for no reason, then behave like a 13yo and swear in caps via pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

simliar thing has happened to me, so i also dont hold spicyf in very good accord but i try not to put people on my please go bust and die list from just one negative instance.

jason_t
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're not that special... I wasn't the only person to post your name.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is exactly why I feel special!

That and you going around to other poker-related forums bumping my threads to direct people to my posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, your ego is entirely too large. You assume that I went out looking for you. No. I started reading HUSH a few days ago, saw your hand last night, saw the perfect opportunity for a FYP and took it. Don't think that I actually invested time and effort into looking for an opportunity to make that post: you're not that special.

ddubois
07-07-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
saw the perfect opportunity to display lack of emotional control and embarrass myself

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

jason_t
07-07-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
saw the perfect opportunity to display lack of emotional control and embarrass myself

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many people told your post in the London thread was completely f[/i]ucking retarded and told you die? How many? A dozen?

ddubois
07-08-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
told you die? How many? A dozen?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, that was just you.

The exchange is rather ironic:
Person A: I am apathetic about these deaths. Here's why...
Person B: What!? I hope you fking die!

somethingstupid
07-09-2005, 03:10 AM
no one?

Monkeyslacks
07-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Stick it in her pooper!

AwesomeThread
07-11-2005, 05:57 PM
http://img54.echo.cx/img54/6774/bump021sj.jpg

Willluck
07-11-2005, 06:17 PM
This thread should never be bumped again. I feel terrible for even replying, because it will delay the burying process.