PDA

View Full Version : Cats Are Evil !!!

MelK
02-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Evidence of True Evil. (http://www.intelligencer.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=98953&catname=Local+News)

PokerCat69
02-23-2005, 02:03 AM
I agree, my cat bites the head off birds and leaves them at the door. Thats always fun coming home to..

peachy
02-23-2005, 03:26 AM
i HATE HATE HATE cats, nasty shedding creators that belong outdoors, my last roommate had 2 and i loved living with her but i literally moved out BECAUSE she had cats, they knocked over expensive stuff of mine breaking it, tore up furniture, crapped on the floors (and my roomie wouldnt clean it up UNTIL she did the liter box which was sometimes weeks) blahhhh they were SO nasty

nothumb
02-23-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i HATE HATE HATE cats, nasty shedding creators that belong outdoors, my last roommate had 2 and i loved living with her but i literally moved out BECAUSE she had cats, they knocked over expensive stuff of mine breaking it, tore up furniture, crapped on the floors (and my roomie wouldnt clean it up UNTIL she did the liter box which was sometimes weeks) blahhhh they were SO nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who lets their cats do this is an idiot. The problem is clearly with the roommate, not the cats. They are independent but they do need to be trained as kittens or they will wreck things. And not changing their litter is the best way to get them to go crazy.

You seem to have trouble identifying the root of many problems.

NT

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Evidence of True Evil. (http://www.intelligencer.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=98953&catname=Local+News)

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so my most recent girlfriend had 2 cats and 2 dogs...

we met because during my first day in st. louis i decided to walk around the loop...i saw these 2 gorgeous puppies (1/2 german, 1/2 huskie) and since i love puppies i had to go play with them....lo and behold a cool, hot, caring girl was their owner and we hit it off...

then as i was driving from ny to st.louis, we were talking and she said she couldn't wait to see me. the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

the point, besides the bad pun: the meeting i credit to the dogs...the "break up" i blame on the cats.

goddamn cats.

-Barron

nothumb
02-23-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
the "break up" i blame on the cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one with the root --> problem thing. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

NT

peachy
02-23-2005, 03:52 AM
no it was HER cats, she tried to work with them which is why i dealt with it for so long...and shes not the ONLY person i know with cats, other peoples cats i know do the same crap. Im used to cooking dinner for alot of people at least once a week too, and it became near impossible b/c of the cat hair that was "floating" around...the only ones worth having r hairless - animals for the most part belong OUTSIDE

[censored]
02-23-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we met because during my first day in st. louis i decided to walk around the loop...i saw these 2 gorgeous puppies (1/2 german, 1/2 huskie) and since i love puppies i had to go play with them....lo and behold a cool, hot, caring girl was their owner and we hit it off...

then as i was driving from ny to st.louis, we were talking and she said she couldn't wait to see me. the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

the point, besides the bad pun: the meeting i credit to the dogs...the "break up" i blame on the cats.

goddamn cats.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] bitches man.

nothumb
02-23-2005, 03:56 AM
It's funny, I have known dozens of people with cats in my life, and none of them do this. In fact, if even 10% of cats behaved the way your roomate's did, I don't think anyone would own one. I certainly wouldn't.

Just because your friend tried doesn't mean she knows half a [censored] about training a cat. She sounds like a lousy, inattentive owner, so why would she be good at training a kitten?

Again, most of your arguments seem to be of the "My friend saw it / it happened to someone I know - therefore it is universally true" variety. And then when people point out how ludicrous they are, you kind of back down, while still pretending you never said anything remotely wrong.

Wow, I am antagonizing you a lot right now, I wonder why you make me do that.

NT

DCJ311
02-23-2005, 03:57 AM
Cats are great animals. I rescued two of them (brothers) from the animal shelter 3 years ago and I am grateful that I did. Animals, and cats especially, are like young children: Abuse or neglect them while they're young, and they will grow up either hating you or being a pain in the ass. If you treat them properly, they can be wonderful. They're definitely not a pet for the 'simple minded' individual.

IggyWH
02-23-2005, 04:01 AM
And an angry feline can be a handful — even more vicious than an aggressive dog, Drysdale said.

Keep smoking that crack lady...

Freakin
02-23-2005, 04:04 AM
That cop better have checked the family's house for a damn meth lab in the basement.

Freakin

peachy
02-23-2005, 04:14 AM
i hate them b/c i do, i hated them before she moved in with me i just used them as an example. We had a cat growing up, well a few b/c my dog ate one, but thats besides the point. I never took what a friend said about thier cats as true i saw the lil terrors in action! U cant tell me that almost every cat has not knocked over something and broken it or barfed up a hairball.....thats enough to make me not like having them!!

and no...most of the things i say r from my percpective not other peoples...u need to reread what i say...i never back down from anything...and i get crap for it all the time

nothumb
02-23-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and no...most of the things i say r from my percpective not other peoples...u need to reread what i say...i never back down from anything...and i get crap for it all the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind. Now I remember why I was antagonizing you so much.

BTW if you look at my last post as a prediction, it's kind of eerie.

NT

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

goddamn cats.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] bitches man.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah dude, thats the point...the bitches (bitch actually, dogs were brother and sister) were cool...its the gawddamn cats!!!

-Barron

peachy
02-23-2005, 04:28 AM
its too late for me to even try and argue or figure out what u meant..... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[censored]
02-23-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its too late for me to even try and argue or figure out what u meant..... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god.

nicky g
02-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Cats rule.

Based on a recent episode of CIS, I diagnose this cat with encephalitis.

DcifrThs
02-23-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cats rule.

Based on a recent episode of CIS, I diagnose this cat with encephalitis.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, isn't it CSI? and second off, wasn't that "House" where tha cat had encephalitis and gave the kid the termites?

-Barron

Lazymeatball
02-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Ebaums video of crazy cat, funny. (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=pinky.wmv)

Lazymeatball
02-23-2005, 09:08 AM
If the cat had encephalitis, it wouldn't have been able to attack the girl with radar-lock accuracy. My diagnoses, some sort of organic halucinegen from mold found in the basement.
Why would they suspect rabies? Don't these people have a medical history of the cat, including rabies vaccines?

Mars357
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ebaums video of crazy cat, funny. (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=pinky.wmv)

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that video... "He's a very loving cat..." then all hell breaks loose.

For the record. I love cats

beerbandit
02-23-2005, 11:50 AM
i saw a cat sleeping on the side of the road before

nicky g
02-23-2005, 12:47 PM
"first off, isn't it CSI? "

yes.

"wasn't that "House" where tha cat had encephalitis and gave the kid the termites?"

Dunno. There's an episode in CSI where it turns out that out some guy people thought was a psycho trying to bring down a plane (and then killed) had encephalitis. The moral was "if only they'd asked if he was OK."

I choose to apply that moral here.

PhatTBoll
02-23-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
U cant tell me that almost every cat has not knocked over something and broken it or barfed up a hairball.....thats enough to make me not like having them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't tell me that almost every person has not knocked over something and broken it or barfed on the floor...that's enough to make me not like them.