PDA

View Full Version : Is Aleomagus and stupidsucker still around?

Jurollo
01-24-2005, 03:33 AM
I have been away from the SNG forum for a while, used to be friendly with these two but dont see them around on the times I stop by my old stomping grounds, if you 2 are around let me know how things are going lately?
~Justin

ilya
01-24-2005, 04:20 AM
They're both around, although sucker hasn't been posting much lately. AM's been posting plenty though.

The Yugoslavian
01-24-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AM's been posting plenty though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not nearly enough to make Pooh-Bah by end of '05. Where are those myriad of posts you promised us Aleo? I demand more of the Magus!

He still seems to only do those really thoughtful and helpful posts with great analysis and stuff. Weeeeak! He's never gonna catch TSC doin' that.

Yugoslav

AleoMagus
01-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I'm still around, though I don't know how much I actually post about poker anymore. It seems lately all I ever post about is bankroll stats, confidence stats, and spreadsheets.

Have you seen the new spreadsheet? I took your daily splits and expanded them to include time of day splits as well. it also now incorporates 5 separate buy-ins and marcotte added a User interface which automatically tallies the correct time and automatically enters it while you multi table. It's still buggy but it's not too bad. I hope all the new guys realize how big a contribution you had in it's development.

Anyways, I've decided I'm not going to post anymore about stats or spreadsheets. For the next while, I'm only going to post in threads about (crazy as it sounds!) actually playing poker.

So if you haven't been posting here, where have you been posting? Not another poster sucked into the OOT or WPT insanity I hope. I used to think the Zoo was bad! I'll admit I've been tempted to get in on a few threads over there, but I have a pathetic enough life as it is.

Regards
Brad S

Jurollo
01-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I've been hanging out in the small stakes forum and the zoo ad I have been taking my chances on some limit cash games as of late, thinking of making a glorious full-time return to the SNG forum soon though.
~Justin

stupidsucker
02-14-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm here...

Poker is still going great for me. I stopped posting for a while because I was addicted to WoW(world of warcraft). I talked about this in another post about my M.I.A.

I no longer play the game(wow). What a waste of time.

I took this whole week off in order to prepare and execute a fantastic V-weekend. Flawless victory! I hit her with a diamond draw and certainly made her flushed. She wouldnt appreciate the analogy, but I had no choice.

I have to try to get in 400 games in 2 weeks, so my posting willl be low still.

raptor517
02-14-2005, 02:11 PM
lol, i wasted way too many hours with wow, i played on archimonde, had a lvl 46 priest. i decided to quit playing that game because i looked at it in terms of how much money i was 'losing' by not playing poker instead. anyways, im back to poker, and videogames have once again been pushed aside..