PDA

View Full Version : Official Jets Will Lose Thread

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 07:15 PM
...I think everyone already knows this though.

sublime
01-09-2005, 07:21 PM
has pittsbugh made reservations in jacksonville yet?

lastchance
01-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Has NE made reservations in Jacksonville yet?

The Jets are a pretty good team, don't look past 'em.

The Steelers haven't lost since Week 2 though. Steelers probably win this, they've got great WR's, the best power run game in the league, and a top-ranked defense. Oh, and they dominate the line of scrimmage.

I don't see any team besides NE beating them.

NE at PIT... *drools*

sublime
01-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Has NE made reservations in Jacksonville yet?

probably not. then again they were not the team that actually talked about doing exactly that before a conference championship game. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NE at PIT... *drools*

that could be the best match up any of could ever see. in our lives.

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that could be the best match up any of could ever see. in our lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Round 1 sure wasn't... and round 2 will be different because?

BottlesOf
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Hahahaha, no chance. GL with the Colts, you'll need it.

BottlesOf
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sublime
01-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Round 1 sure wasn't... and round 2 will be different because?

a 15-1 team and a 14-2 team meeting for a conference championship doesnt get ya going?

lastchance
01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
It's the playoffs, and it's the Patriots. Plus, didn't the Patriots not have Dillon in the first game?

sublime
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
It's the playoffs, and it's the Patriots. Plus, didn't the Patriots not have Dillon in the first game?

they did not

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dillon? pshhhhhh... Steelers have only let up 1 100-yard rusher this year and that was in week 4. Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1 beating New England took.

sublime
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Dillon? pshhhhhh... Steelers have only let up 1 100-yard rusher this year and that was in week 4. Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1 beating New England took.

that flushing noise was your football credibilty going down the toilet.

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

that flushing noise was your football credibilty going down the toilet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? What have I said that wasn't true?

Steelers have only let up 1 100-yard rusher and that was in week 4 - TRUE

New England took a beating in the first matchup - TRUE

sublime
01-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1

is just a horrible statement. a premier back makes a HUGE difference in any game. i am not saying they would have won, but dismissing the dillon injury is moronic especially when you consider that the pats ran the ball 6 times without him.

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1

is just a horrible statement. a premier back makes a HUGE difference in any game. i am not saying they would have won, but dismissing the dillon injury is moronic especially when you consider that the pats ran the ball 6 times without him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well sorry. Let me restate things then... if Dillon was in the game, New England might not have got smacked so bad.

There, you happy?

It still wouldn't have got New England the win if he played. That's the only difference that matters. New England was out-played in every aspect of round 1. So I'll say it again, Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1!

sublime
01-09-2005, 08:39 PM
It still wouldn't have got New England the win if he played. That's the only difference that matters. New England was out-played in every aspect of round 1. So I'll say it again, Dillon would not have made a difference in that round 1!

so you make the same nonsense laden statement and use more words. yup you are right!

IggyWH
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

so you make the same nonsense laden statement and use more words. yup you are right!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I even bother? I'm just talking to a delusional New England fan here.

If you seriously think that Dillon playing New England would have won that game then maybe you should pop in your Red Soz WS tape and stick with that.

New England was COMPLETELY outplayed in that game. Did Portis make a difference in the game Steelers played Washington? How about Martin in the Jets game? Jamal Lewis?

New England is good but they're not good because of Dillon. Dillon is not the heart of that team so even if he played, he would not have made much of a difference. If you are to beat the Steelers, it's with the passing game, not the running game.

sublime
01-16-2005, 08:14 PM
If you seriously think that Dillon playing New England would have won that game then maybe you should pop in your Red Soz WS tape and stick with that.

iggy, care to re-word this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif