PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy RB followup

BottlesOf
12-27-2004, 02:07 AM
So, I started Dillon and Edge and benched Davis. Had I started Davis, I would've won my week, but, as such, I lost. From now on, I will trust my gut and this forum more.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyway, I finished 2nd--my best finish ever, so I guess that's cool.

Clarkmeister
12-27-2004, 02:22 AM
Told you so. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Davis is a beast and is like 60% of his teams offense. Dillon is but a small cog in the machine. A healthy Davis is a vastly superior option.

OTOH, I won both of my leagues this year, with totally different rosters, which was kind of cool. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bugstud
12-27-2004, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Told you so. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Davis is a beast and is like 60% of his teams offense. Dillon is but a small cog in the machine. A healthy Davis is a vastly superior option.

OTOH, I won both of my leagues this year, with totally different rosters, which was kind of cool. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost in the semis, set league season scoring mark in the 3rd place game

uuuuuuugh

kyro
12-27-2004, 08:24 AM
I made a brilliant move and benched Donovan McNabb and started Billy Volek in what I thought was the move of the century...

Billy Volek: -1.79 points

Well then. Actually, somehow I still won, it was the 3rd place game, and unless Isaac Bruce turns the ball over 3 times, I'm golden. It easy to win when your opponent doesn't pay attention to his team and starts TO and Marcus Pollard...

Lazymeatball
12-27-2004, 09:15 AM
I won my league, not bad for my first fantasy team ever. It's not that great of an accomplishment when you consider that 5 of the 10 teams haven't updated their roster since week 3 and that the scoring system is completely inane.