PDA

View Full Version : Party "EXTRA30" Question

Smackdab
12-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Months ago I submitted my request to Party to deactivate my account. As with others the promise of a rake rebate led me to make this request so I could re-open an account that would allow a rebate.

FINALLY, my original account has been closed. I entered the afiliate code when registering my account. My question is: When I deposit can I take advantage of the "EXTRA30" code or will I neeed to use the affiliate code as well. Obviously I would rather forgo the "EXTRA30" to insure I get my rakeback.

Have emailed my affiliate on this matter but was hoping for a quick answer here from someone with experience in this matter. I am hoping to get the signup bonus cleared so I can also take advantage of "DECREL" as well so time is of the essence. TIA!

vindikation
12-22-2004, 12:35 PM
I tried using the "EXTRA30" code in the bonus code location when I joined Party for the first time and it didn't work.

I called them and they said that you have to request this bonus from the Party web page, THEN click on a link that is sent to you from Party, THEN enter the "EXTRA30" in the bonus code location.

I was never able to get the email thing sent to me from Party to work, I always got an error from their web page. I said screw it and entered "EXTRA30" in the bonus location on sign up, but it didn't work.

Good luck.

Smackdab
12-22-2004, 12:39 PM
I received a link in my confirmation email. When I clicked on the link it gave me the EXTRA30 code. I have no reason to believe this will not work or they will make good on it.

My question is: Since I already used my affiliate code when registering my account do I still need to use that code when making my first deposit to ensure I get my rakeback? Obviously I would forgo the extra 10% in favor of the rakeback.

CountDuckula
12-22-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Months ago I submitted my request to Party to deactivate my account. As with others the promise of a rake rebate led me to make this request so I could re-open an account that would allow a rebate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does Party actually go along with this, or do you have to do it under the table (use a different email address, etc.)?

-Mike

vindikation
12-22-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't know about that. I know nothing about rakeback programs.

Good luck

Smackdab
12-22-2004, 12:52 PM
In reading other posts in this forum I am under the impression this has already been done by several other posters. I used the same email and obviously Neteller account I had previously used. Signed up again this AM and have received no inquiries from Party support on the matter. Honesty is the best policy in no way do I want to risk having my BR frozen.

What can Party say? I requested my account closed.......had a change of heart and decided to reopen a new one. I am not committing any fraud as all info I have provided is accurate. Besides.......I play ALOT of hands/month.....I'm sure they will welcome me back with open arms. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Smackdab
12-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Called Party support. They have confirmed I may use the Extra30 code and still be eligible for my affiliate rakeback. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Robert Ezzo
12-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I just saw this post and was about to say that I went through something similar just a few weeks back, and it wasn't an issue.

mosuavea
12-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Whenever I sign onto party I recieve a popup telling me that I am eligible for the EXTRA30 bonus until the 4th of January. I don't think I recieved an email or followed a link so do I have to contact them before I can use the code or can I simply make my Neteller deposit and insert the code in the bonus box?

vindikation
12-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Click on the pop up telling you about the EXTRA30, then it should send you to a web page, then click the link and it should send you an email, in the email click that link and it should activate something in their database and THEN you can enter the EXTRA30 code.

I just tried entering EXTRA30 without getting sent the email or clicking on the link that would have been in that email and it didn't work.

mosuavea
12-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Just got off of the phone with Party support. They said I was in fact eligible and to just out the code in. If for some reason it didn't work just call them and they will fix it. Just have to wait for my Neteller EFT to come through, too bad I am probably going to miss out on the reload.

Smackdab
12-22-2004, 04:30 PM
I entered the code after talking to support and the $$ showed immediately to my bonus account. Just an aside: to clear the EXTRA30 bonus you must play 1050 raked hands as compared to the normal sign up bonus which is $100 for 500 raked hands.

crockett
12-22-2004, 05:10 PM
O.k. I'm confused.

I check this board daily and I somehow missed the EXTRA30 code.

Tonight I plan to depost $1000 with the DECBONUS code, play my 1400 hands within the next 7 days. That puts me at Dec. 29. It was mentioned that EXTRA30 is running until Jan. 4.

Questions:
1.Can I then deposit another $500 (after clearing DECBONUS)and collect the $150.
2.Is there a time requirement (i.e. 1000 hands in 7 days, etc.)
3. I never pay attention to the initial pop-up. If it does NOT offer the EXTRA30 bonus to me can I email them a request to receive it?

Thanks.

Robert Ezzo
12-22-2004, 05:47 PM
It is a first-time deposit bonus, that's probably why it hasn't been mentioned here much.