PDA

View Full Version : question about neteller

stillbr
12-15-2004, 02:53 PM
can a neteller account be shared for depsiting into poker sites?? for example-- if my neteller account has 2K in it can i deposit into both my account on party poker, and into a friends account?? would we both be able to cash back into the same neteller account?

thanks~

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Not likely. What's to stop me from signing up 8 times at party using fake names and getting 8 deposit bonuses by using the same Neteller account.

Just cash the money to your bank, give your friend $500 to put in his bank and have him open a Neteller account.

B2Cory
12-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new, but does neteller charge a fee for you to deposit money - or only to take money out?

stillbr
12-15-2004, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not likely. What's to stop me from signing up 8 times at party using fake names and getting 8 deposit bonuses by using the same Neteller account.

Just cash the money to your bank, give your friend $500 to put in his bank and have him open a Neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]

both accounts have been playing on party for over a year--they will not be new accounts. Its a matter of a combined BR type agreement thingy--and we would like to do it from one neteller account(mine)

scandal
12-15-2004, 03:15 PM
They charge about an 8% deposit fee. I have not withdrawn any money yet, so I'm not sure about that.

phixxx
12-15-2004, 03:19 PM
I can guarentee that if you use one neteller for two accounts, both accounts will be flagged and locked, you will have to send in a bunch of information that will take forever to do, and if worse comes to worse they will confiscate your funds and shut your accounts down permamently. Not to mention that the second account will have conflicting details (address, name, etc.) and will almost deifnitely be locked. It's not worth the hassle.

stillbr
12-15-2004, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can guarentee that if you use one neteller for two accounts, both accounts will be flagged and locked, you will have to send in a bunch of information that will take forever to do, and if worse comes to worse they will confiscate your funds and shut your accounts down permamently. Not to mention that the second account will have conflicting details (address, name, etc.) and will almost deifnitely be locked. It's not worth the hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok thanks, thats what i wanted to know.....appreciate it---- is there anyway to get around this? like maybe transfering $$ through the site. what about from neteller account to neteller account?

StuR
12-15-2004, 03:23 PM
But its okay to use the same neteller account for different Party skins, right?

And there's no fee for depositing/withdrawing from a poker site (E.g. Party Skins)- just from withdrawing/depositing to neteller from your bank account? Or am I mistaken?

StuR

stillbr
12-15-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But its okay to use the same neteller account for different Party skins, right?

And there's no fee for depositing/withdrawing from a poker site (E.g. Party Skins)- just from withdrawing/depositing to neteller from your bank account? Or am I mistaken?

StuR

[/ QUOTE ]

you are correct

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Yes you can transfer money between accounts on the site (provided they're both the same skin).

stillbr
12-15-2004, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can transfer money between accounts on the site (provided they're both the same skin).

[/ QUOTE ]

can you transfer through neteller? we play at many different sites and would like a central place to keep the $

AtlBrvs4Life
12-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Just create an account for each of you on Neteller. You can transfer money to each other through Neteller that way. The downside is the 1.9% transfer fee. Whatever you do, do not use one Neteller account for two Party accounts.