PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else go shopping

Non_Comformist
11-26-2004, 01:15 PM
I hit Best Buy at 6:00AM picked up a bunch dvd's, the first season of 24 ($13!) and a new TV.

Stu Pidasso
11-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Shopping?

Thats the wifes job. My job is to nurse the hangover.

Stu

eric5148
11-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Best Buy sucks, I get molested by a huge security guard every time I walk out of there without buying something.

Overdrive
11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
As further evidence of the Poker Boom thingy at WalMart they had poker stuff everywhere, which I don't remember them having before. Up front by the magazines there was a 4-way with one side all done in Poker. They had a "Texas Hold Em" kit with cards, chips and stuff. They had the books, "Play Poker Like the Pro" by Helmuth, "Poker Nation", "No Limit Texas Hold Em" By Daugherty and McEvoy, They had another book by Helmuth called Tales from the World Poker Tour, or something like that, I don't remember the exact title. They had Phil Gordon' new book and some more too. In Toys by the playing cards they had all kinds of poker crap, almost a whole 4 foot section with a plethora of poker stuff.

Blarg
11-26-2004, 10:54 PM
I looked around for good online deals but was very surprised to see nothing catching my eye.

I did splurge on a collector's edition of world of warcraft though, and the strat book that goes with it.

Oh, and I bought four extra turkeys and am cooking them all today. I've always felt like I could eat turkey every day, and I'm about to find out. Two done and frozen up, one just finished and resting before carving and freezing, and one more done in an hour and a half or so.

Non_Comformist
11-26-2004, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and I bought four extra turkeys and am cooking them all today. I've always felt like I could eat turkey every day, and I'm about to find out. Two done and frozen up, one just finished and resting before carving and freezing, and one more done in an hour and a half or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome

namknils
11-27-2004, 01:40 AM
I went shopping. With the wife.

Went to the mall. Lets see...American Eagle big sale got a shirt for myself gift for cousin, Express for men got a free Scarf for myself for buying a shirt for brother in law, the rest was not for me so I don't remember. But did pick up some stuff for my wife too. I get points for not being cranky at all during the shopping day. That's good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif