PDA

View Full Version : Who is hotter round 2

Non_Comformist
11-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Tiffany Amber Theisen is 1-0 coming off her Round 1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1277390&page=3&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) victory

Round 2

Christina Aguilara (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeremy_hansen20/album?.dir=2dfc&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http% 3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeremy_hansen20/my_photos)

tsnguy
11-21-2004, 09:10 PM
How can you place Christina A on a list with Tiffany Amber?

Are you drinking again?

A_C_Slater
11-21-2004, 09:13 PM
That stuck up bitch always refused to go out with me. What kind of deranged slut would pick Morris over me?

david050173
11-21-2004, 09:35 PM
younger and is probably more kinky sex /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alobar
11-22-2004, 08:45 AM
jesus, this board is obviously dominated by people who watched saved by the bell during the years when the first learned how to whack off. Cuz Tiffany isnt THAT hot.

Charisma should have blown her out of the watter, and christina should as well.....what the hell is wrong with you people!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topflight
11-22-2004, 10:59 AM
Christina is much hotter to me. I like dirty girls, and she has mega talent.

fsuplayer
11-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Charisma should have blown her out of the watter,

Couldnt agree more.

and christina should as well

not a chance, christina is just not that attractive.

maybe in a back alley pull-the-panties-to-the-side kind of thing, but thats about it.

Topflight
11-22-2004, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe in a back alley pull-the-panties-to-the-side kind of thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Christina is hot.

Alobar
11-22-2004, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

maybe in a back alley pull-the-panties-to-the-side kind of thing, but thats about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

duh, thats what makes christina so hot /images/graemlins/smile.gif She is just a total trashy ho. As for looks she isn't all that great (unlike charisma who is a godess), but I just want to do all kinds of horrible dirty things to her, therefore in my book she is hotter than Tiffany

Topflight
11-22-2004, 11:15 AM
On top of Christina's trashy sex appeal, I actually find her more attractive. I guess I'm the only one.

Alobar
11-22-2004, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On top of Christina's trashy sex appeal, I actually find her more attractive. I guess I'm the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

She has a great body, but "looks" to me usually means face. So when I say she isn't all that great "looking" its kinda slanted to the fact that if you ever see her without all her makeup and stuff she isnt anything special. Not bad looking, but not beautiful.

Topflight
11-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know anything about the guy she is with. I know he is part of her management team. He is one doofy ugly looking dude, so I wonder what he has to make up for that. It really can't be money, somehow that dude must be a [censored] badass at something.

He is one hell of a baller to overcome those looks and hang on to her for so long. What a bad mother f-cker.