PDA

View Full Version : loosest holdem sites???

zaxx19
11-14-2004, 08:01 AM
ive 9tupled my roll on UB by raping STT and doing well in MTT...now ive started playing limit ringames but UB is notorious for tight play. Where can i find a real loose game at 1-2?? a deposit bonus would be great referral bonus 4 u is ok just help!!!

GoSox
11-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Of all the sites I play I find the Crypto sites to be the loosest. 45-55% seeing the flop consistently at that level. Search the internet forum for alot of bonus/signup info on them.

ricdaman
11-14-2004, 03:03 PM
The loosest sites are the ones that are just opening up. CardPlayer.com lists these. You will find an average of 70%-80% seeing the flop at levels as high as 2/4. Conditions will only last for about 2 months until the word gets out though, so you have to jump on them. My brother made $15,000 in 5 weeks at bodog.com when they first opened. The newest site to open next is checknraisepoker.com. It'll be opening in a few days. Happy fishing.

soah
11-27-2004, 10:02 PM
The players at Partypoker are completely awful at all levels. Get yourself a good rake rebate deal, but whatever you do, please do not support people that spam their affiliate codes in public discussion forums.

hhughes
11-28-2004, 12:47 AM
Id hafta agree that Party is the way to go if your looking for some loose tables....50/$1 and $1/2 will have plenty of action...the variance will be somewhat higher due to some folks loose starting requirements, but if your a solid player you shouldnt have any problems...