PDA

View Full Version : HU ugly river check/call or bet/fold or bet/call?

DrGutshot
11-13-2004, 02:36 AM
BB is approx 50vpip, seen him raise very rarely preflop, but is fairly aggressive postflop. No info on MP. Do you bet/fold, bet/call, or check/call this?

-Often I C/R this flop, but I had no guarantee that one of them would bet this, so I decided to bet out. I would appreciate advice on this river given that I bet out the flop.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: DrG is SB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, MP calls, Button folds, DrG calls, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">DrG bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

Turn: (3 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">DrG bets</font>, BB calls, MP folds.

River: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font> Drg...??

Thanks,
-DrG

Scotch78
11-13-2004, 03:05 AM
The only draws I see being out there are an ace and the flush (which could easily have an ace as well). I don't know if you're up against worse kings often enough to make a bet profitable. If the queen had flopped instead of the two babies, you could add that pair to possible callers though. I certainly wouldn't want to face a raise though, so maybe that tilts me to a check.

Scott