PDA

View Full Version : Kid suffocated by Police Officers- Disturbing

W00lygimp
10-16-2004, 09:53 PM
http://www.policeone.com/policeone/front
end/parser.cfm?object=News&operation=full_news&id=9273 5

This is in the political forum because i dont like John Kerry.

Non_Comformist
10-16-2004, 10:01 PM
If that little [censored] would have spit on me I would have used my billy club to knock his teeth out and then put it up his ass. I then would have let him off with warning for his original violation. If he was still made I would buy him meatball sandwhich from Subway. On second thought it seems like just putting a bag on that little bastard would be much easier. Good job cop, /images/graemlins/wink.gif

wacki
10-16-2004, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If that little [censored] would have spit on me I would have used my billy club to knock his teeth out and then put it up his ass. I then would have let him off with warning for his original violation. If he was still made I would buy him meatball sandwhich from Subway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume when you say "your billy club" you are admitting you are a cop. I don't know the kids offense, but since you admit you would let him go, it couldn't of been that bad. The fact that you are stating you would forcefully remove teeth, sodomize, and even kill someone just because they spit on you makes you a sick bastard. Cops, and other kinds of filthy animals like you are the reason why we have the Abu Gharib incident in Iraq. You sir, have no discipline in controlling anger, nor the empathy of even a below average human being. You make me sick.

[ QUOTE ]
On second thought it seems like just putting a bag on that little bastard would be much easier. Good job cop, /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, you are a sick bastard. You are not a cop, you are an animal that enjoys hurting people and happens to wear a uniform.

wacki
10-16-2004, 10:54 PM
what does this article (http://www.policeone.com/policeone/frontend/parser.cfm?object=News&operation=full_news&id=9273 5) have to do with Kerry?

Please explain that to me.

Non_Comformist
10-16-2004, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what does this article (http://www.policeone.com/policeone/frontend/parser.cfm?object=News&operation=full_news&id=9273 5) have to do with Kerry?

Please explain that to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, that cop kicks ass and Kerry is a walking vagina. Unless you are saying that the solution to the Kerry problem would be to put a bag over his head and suffocate him. This seems a bit harsh but you are entiltled to you opinions, as long as you don't support cop spitting. If so see my post concerning my billy club and subway sandwhiches.

wacki
10-16-2004, 11:07 PM
as long as you don't support cop spitting?

No I don't, but you are supporting murder. Anyone that supports murder is not a cop.

Non_Comformist
10-16-2004, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as long as you don't support cop spitting?

No I don't, but you are supporting murder. Anyone that supports murder is not a cop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you reread my oriiginal post you will understand that I do not support murder. I support bashing in his teeth, shoving my stick up his ass and then going to subway. My point was only that I could see, if one was pressed for time, why just stuffing his punk face in a bag would be much easier. It would be considered self defense not murder or assault in any event.

Don't you think you are being judgemental? Are you a cop, have you been spit on?

wacki
10-16-2004, 11:56 PM
I am not a cop, but I know many who are, and I have been spit on. Big deal.

I'm not sure you are a cop, but even if you are I wouldn't consider you one either, just a man disgracing his uniform.

I support bashing in his teeth, shoving my stick up his ass and then going to subway.

Like I said, you are an animal. I'm not even sure you are a cop really, but if you are, I hope you get fired, sued, or even put in jail next to your own kind.

W00lygimp
10-17-2004, 12:05 AM
Wacki hes trying to be funny.
You dont beleive in ghosts?

The I dont like John Kerry comment had nothing to do with the article, But there was audio of the kid going " I cant breathe, please I can't breathe" and the cop said, "shut up kid if you couldnt breathe you wouldn't be able to speak"
So thats what makes it disturbing.

wacki
10-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Well, I don't see how he was funny. And yes refusing to help a kid begging for air is disturbing.

And no, I don't believe in ghosts.

MMMMMM
10-17-2004, 07:26 AM
I can't get the web page with the story to load even after attempting to cut and paste the URL, so I don't really know what happened.

Non Conformist, if you are being totally serious, you have issues and should seek therapy.

I used to play poker with a cop in a home game many years ago. He always rubbed me the wrong way, personally speaking (and not just because he was a cop, that had nothing to do with it). I finally found out why one evening when he related a story: he was trying to arrest someone in a bar. The guy was being obnoxious and resisting arrest somewhat, but not violently, and he called the cop a motherf*cker or something like that. Once Dennis the cop got the arrestee's hands cuffed behind his back, he smashed him in the mouth with a hard object. He told the story with pride, too, and like it was nothing unusual.

That's sick and such cops are scumbags in my view. If you're going to smash someone in the mouth, someone who has only called you a name, at least do it in a fair setting with no cuffs, no badge on, no billy club, and nothing but a man-to-man fistfight. If you have the balls that is. I wish I had said that to Dennis at the poker game.

Now, spitting is much worse than calling someone a name, I agree, because spitting can pass disease. But it still doesn't warrant excessive brutality. I would have trouble imagining how to transport someone who was trying to spit on me without being spat on again, so maybe something had to be done (again, I couldn't read the actual story). At worst the kid should have had the wind knocked out of him with a warning he better not do it again. Even that is still wrong but at least I could understand it. A better solution might just be duct-taping his mouth if he was really going to keep trying to spit on the cop.

By the way that nightstick business can result in death, and so can punching a much smaller person very hard in the stomach.

nrinker
10-17-2004, 09:27 AM
I myself am a police officer. I knew the policeman who did this. He supposedly did not know what he was doing, my opinion is that if could do somthing like that and not know what you were doing, you need to be off the streets atleast in some sort of instituition.