PDA

View Full Version : Double You Tee Eff?

uw_madtown
10-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="666666">4 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (16.33 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero folds, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (9.66 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, MP3 calls, BB folds.

River: (14.66 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 16.66 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP2 has Ac 7c (two pair, kings and sevens).
MP3 has As Ad (two pair, aces and kings).
Outcome: MP3 wins 16.66 BB. </font>

SuitedSixes
10-06-2004, 01:56 AM
MP2 is obviously working on improving his Aggression Factor in Poker Tracker so that he can graduate from 'Eagle' to 'Moneybags' using bisonbison's classifications. Obviously.

bisonbison
10-06-2004, 02:32 AM
limp preflop.

What's the question? Madtown, we like actual content in our hand posts here in 3/6.

uw_madtown
10-06-2004, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
limp preflop.

What's the question? Madtown, we like actual content in our hand posts here in 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually clarify when I think it's hard to tell what the question is, but I'll start doing it all the time regardless.

The apparent double-limp-reraise preflop threw me for a total loop and I was simply baffled.

Obviously I limp 88 from nearly everywhere -- sometimes if there isn't an abundance of limpers, I'll raise it in the CO/Button. I probably shouldn't do that. My thinking is that since I have position, and I'd raise 99 in MP, that a rare aggressive move with 88 in the CO/Button is okay. But like I said, probably shouldn't be doing that.

After my raise, things just went all screwy and I was literally left sitting, saying to myself "WTF?"

Does anyone fold when it's capped, even though I've already called the 3-bet? I can't imagine that. I think the flop fold is pretty automatic.

I guess I just wanted to share a really odd hand. I was thoroughly convinced after the odd limp reraise by two players that I must be against AA and AA or something ridiculous like that.

bisonbison
10-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Folding to the preflop cap would be ridonculous.

And of course you had to fold the flop.