PDA

View Full Version : Must be all the fish in CA...

Evan
09-17-2004, 02:57 AM
For some derranged reason I've decided to forgoe sleep in its traditional fashion (i.e. once a day at night) and stay awake for almost nearly all of the last 60 hours or so. This has led me to long sessions each of the last 2 nites/mornings (about 2am-7am and 1am-6am eastern time). Between the two I'm up almost 100 BB.
Now to the actual point of this post. I usually play the majority of my poker between 9pm and 1am. I was wondering if anyone routinely played really late at nite/early morning and found those games to be better (the ones the last 2 nites were absolutely amazing). I'm sure there have been other threads about this, but I wanted some opinions form SS posters that I trust. Thanks.

bisonbison
09-17-2004, 03:00 AM
The games get very good at 5pm pacific and stay that way until about 1 or 2 am pacific.

I pity the Europeans.

Ragone
09-17-2004, 03:00 AM
If you ask me you'd be more apt to find tougher games really really late at night seeing as the recreational poker player will probably have gone to bed. 9pm-12am seems to have the most fishes in the sea. Just my opinion though /images/graemlins/grin.gif