PDA

View Full Version : 3 table SNG at Party

hummusx
08-12-2004, 09:56 PM
How are the $30 NL 3 table SNGs at Party? I play single $10+1 and $20+2 normally, plus I've played some of the $5+1 3 tables. It seems like a pretty long game and a lot of work for only $45 though. I realize that ROI-wise it's much better than paying $11 to win $50. Since they don't have any $10 or $20 3 table tourneys, I was a little concerned that the skill levels at the $30 might be somewhat better than one might expect. Anyone care to share some insight?

adanthar
08-13-2004, 02:32 AM
I've only played a couple, but they seemed very soft- much softer than the regular 30's. A lot of weak-tight play, a couple of maniacs and very LAG bubbles; about the usual for Party, except that the bubble starts with about 9 people. The whole thing didn't ever seem to take over 90 minutes.

I'd recommend that you just move up to the 30 SNG's for a while to get your feet wet and then hit the 3 tables. If you can beat one you can more than beat the other.

hummusx
08-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Working on it. My bankroll just isn't to the point that I can swing it. I'm still mid-transition from $10 to $20. I had 3 firsts at $20 which was great, then failed to make it ITM like 6 or 7 in a row, which hurt. So I'm still needing to get my bankroll up a bit before I can move to $30. I sometimes like to play the 3 tables on the side for a change of pace, which is why I was asking. Thanks for the info.