Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 02-15-2002, 06:45 PM

Default JOEY HAS BEEN CENSORED

HEY HUMPS,

ONE OF JOEY'S GREATEST STORIES WAS REMOVED FROM THIS SITE TODAY WITHIN MINUTES OF IT'S POSTING. IN PROTEST, JOEY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINING YOU ANYMORE UNTIL IT IS RESTORED. WON'T SEE YA AND WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA, YOU FAT HUMPS.

Old 02-15-2002, 06:49 PM

Default JOEY MAKES A MISTAKE AND APOLOGIZES

HEY HUMPS,

JOEY IS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG. JOEY WAS NOT CENSORED. JOEY MADE A MISTAKE AND POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM. MY GREAT STORY IS IN OTHER TOPICS. I ASSURE MASON THAT FUTURE STORIES WILL BE POSTED ONLY IN THIS FORUM. SEE YA AND WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA, YOU FAT HUMPS.

Old 02-16-2002, 03:51 AM

Default Hey! You left out the \"delicate\" parts! NM *NM*

Old 02-18-2002, 05:37 AM

Default Weinstock\'s revenge

So Joey was posting at his computer one night and he posted one of his great stories. Then he couldn't find it so Chuck Weinstock got an email from Joey which referred to various humps and buffets and so on and so forth. So Chuck, realizing the many Joey fans were suffering without their Joey fix, rushed over, only to find out that Joey had realized that Joey had posted the story in the wrong forum. And here's where it gets delicate...Chuck, out of frustration, pleasured himself at Joey's expense, asking him "How do you like it when I put MY post in YOUR forum". But Joey didn't care...he had gotten his story on the board.

From me...a Joey wanna-be.