Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Party Poker 10+1

I started awhile ago playing party poker's 10+1 table sit n go's and I have been getting an abnormal amount of bad beats. 25 in the past 30 tournaments where I have been a 60-40 favorite or more and lost. Therefore I am even so far even after switching to party. I was up at pokerstars and had been playing their 10 dollar sit n go's but switched due to hourly rate consideration as well as what i have heard about the soft games at party. After seeing my KK lose to K2, AA-KK, and no such thing as domination from what I've seen, with my bigger ace losing to a smaller ace 70 % of the time...NO EXAGGERATION. I also lose every single race that i am in. EVERY ONE. i am thinking of switching. SHould I wait it out, I understand variance and i read gigabet's and irieguy's posts, but it just seems to fishy to me to be all bad beats. anyone else experience a high degree of bad beats after switching to party? quote me and say all you want about me but this is a legitmitate concern of mine and wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this.