Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Questions about Everest Poker and Royal Vegas Poker

I did a search on freerolls and came up with a site called Everest Poker, a unique poker website that offers single table SnG freerolls. The prize pools are .10 and you have to grind it out to make a bit of money. My question is, has anybody ever started with $0.00 in Everest and built up to a decent start? They seem to be legitimate but I wouldn't want to deposit into there. I got my account up to something like $0.56 and I lost it in a micro cash table. My question is, does anybody have any experience with Everest Poker?

My second question is about Royal Vegas Poker. Somewhere I read about getting $10 free. I wasn't sure if that was with deposit and was just a bad bonus, or if this was an offer to try their software out with a free $10. Also, are there any requirements to get the $10?

Any answers will help. Thanks in advance.

-Sam
Old 08-22-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Questions about Everest Poker and Royal Vegas Poker

Good gosh, just deposit some money and don't waste your time w 10cent freerolls. I think everest is the Negranyu(sp?) site, but I don't think anyone ever plays there.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think everest is the Negranyu(sp?) site, but I don't think anyone ever plays there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Negreanu's site was Poker Mountain, not Everest (but Daniel's no longer down with PM anyway). Everest has decent traffic on the NL side, but LHE trails off above $1/2. they have a very internationally diversified player pool, even moreso than Boss/IPN skins.

the main problem with Everest is that the bonus structure is extremely poor, $1 bonus for every $100 in staked bets. even a mediocre site like Pacific Poker only requires $20 in staked bets for $1 bonus, plus Pacific issues bonuses on a 'risk-free' basis.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:41 PM

Some people can't deposit cause of age/credit card issues. Just go to royal vegas and make an account http://www.royalvegaspoker.com/ and click the free 10 dollar link. You can build up playing the 5c10c limit fairly easily. However, vegas doesn't let you withdraw if you never deposit so if you build up to a decent level you'll have to dump 25 bucks in there before you can take it out (this was as of a couple months ago at least).

Pacific poker will give you a free 10 dollars if you make an account and just leave it for a while.

Empire Backer will give you 25 dollars to play on empire (but empire has 50 cent 1 dollar as the lowest limit so its easier to bust. http://www.empirebacker.com/

24hpoker used to give free money and I don't know if they do anymore (it doesn't appear so)

Anyway it takes work but I built up my roll from entirely free money so its doable. Good luck.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search on freerolls and came up with a site called Everest Poker, a unique poker website that offers single table SnG freerolls. The prize pools are .10 and you have to grind it out to make a bit of money. My question is, has anybody ever started with $0.00 in Everest and built up to a decent start? They seem to be legitimate but I wouldn't want to deposit into there. I got my account up to something like $0.56 and I lost it in a micro cash table. My question is, does anybody have any experience with Everest Poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Sam,
I think I have some experience with Everest [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I can assure that plenty of players have started with a bankroll of literally $0, and built it up to a sizable amount via our freerolls and ring games (our ring games also start at penny stakes).

Of course, we also have MTT freerolls, where you can seats to such tournaments as EPT events in Barcelona or Dublin, or the Master Classics in Amsterdam.

As playersare notes, we have a very international player base. If you have any other questions, please let me know via this thread or PM.

Cheers,
Everest Poker
Old 08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

thanks ldavid, i appreciate the info. i'm going to try out royal vegas 'cause i have gotten a little bored of the 10 cent freerolls.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:22 PM

there are at least 2 sites that give free money to play with, royal vegas and pacific poker

there are also numerous affiliates that give anywhere from 20 to 75$ free without deposts