Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 06-08-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: \"I won\'t look at my cards...I\'ll just look at you.\"

[ QUOTE ]
If you'll insta-call three bets cold with Q3s, what hands are such a close decision that you call for time when it's only one bet to you? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

That really made my day [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I laughed out loudly !
Old 06-08-2005, 05:40 AM

"it's 2-4, not the world poker tour."

Feel free to use the line anytime you want. Or you could just kick them in the nuts.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think I might quote you before going for the nuts on the first offense. On the second offense, however, I go straight for the nuts. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2005, 04:41 PM

Why do you come on this forum time and again just to ridicule and belittle players you deal to?

Weren't you all indignant in some other thread about how important tipping the dealer is? I would never want to tip a dealer who is badmouthing me behind my back once his or her shift is over. Thanks to you, this is the impression I now have of dealers.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you come on this forum time and again just to ridicule and belittle players you deal to?

Weren't you all indignant in some other thread about how important tipping the dealer is? I would never want to tip a dealer who is badmouthing me behind my back once his or her shift is over. Thanks to you, this is the impression I now have of dealers.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could "have that impression of dealers" or you could "think" and apply that thought to the individual situation as it arises? i think that would probably be a better way to do it.

rj
Old 06-07-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I think we now know who the poser was wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses, while he called out "time" in the big $2-$4 limit game last week...
Old 06-07-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Btw, I'm a poker player. What impression of poker players do you have now?
Old 06-07-2005, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Btw, I'm a poker player. What impression of poker players do you have now?

[/ QUOTE ]

your play,
Old 06-08-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would never want to tip a dealer who is badmouthing me behind my back once his or her shift is over. Thanks to you, this is the impression I now have of dealers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you've never had a job in the service industry. Everyone talks [censored] about the customers all the time.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would never want to tip a dealer who is badmouthing me behind my back once his or her shift is over. Thanks to you, this is the impression I now have of dealers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your new impression is correct. If you're being disruptive, or slowing the game down, or not tipping...they're ALL badmouthing you back in the break room.

What did you think they talk about back there? The weather?
Old 06-08-2005, 01:30 AM

This post is a little overdramatic, which is why people hate it I think, but it raises a good point.

I enjoy stories about 2-4 WPT wannabes as much as the next guy, but a dealer repeatedly telling these stories in a public forum seems really unprofessional to me.