Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em

Old 05-17-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Top two whit lot of action

1/2 Live NLHE game in a NewYork Club. I'm on vacation there so no one know me. I bought-in for 200$ and double early whit a set of 7's vs AK on KQ7A. Been playing for over an hour.

<font color="red"> UTG: </font> Seems the best player at this table. He is sitting on a 700$+ stack and covers the table. Has been tricky at the right time in a couple of pots so far (In witch I was'nt)
<font color="red"> MP: </font> OK player, Has'nt show any tricky moves so far. As about 350$.
<font color="red"> ME: </font> I'm in CO-1 whit 475$

UTG limp, folded to MP who makes it 12$ to go. Folded to me in the CO and I look down at K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] I decided to play. Folded to BB who call. UTG call.

Pot 49$
Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB check, UTG check, MP (PF raiser) bet 50$.

I tought MP had hit a piece of the flop but did'nt really wanted a call because of Str8 abd flush possible draws. Probably an AK or AA here. So I think I'm ahead. I'm not trilled about those draws too because a call on my part will fatten the pot and may get pottential draw to play. I decided to raise. Thoughts?

I make it 150$, BB folds but UTG push is stack in. MP thought about it for a while and folded.

Ok, so now it's 313$ to me for 712$ in the middle. Call or fold?

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2005, 07:36 PM

Default WRONG BOARD, SRY

*nm*