Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Battlefield Poker/Prima Poker Rakeback?

OK first who came up with that horrible name, Battlefield Poker. Anyhow I've never signed up on the Prima network and was thinking about doing this. I dont know anything about the games there but the Battlefield skin seems to be catering to rakeback as you can check it at any time you play on the regular menu interface? Can anyone share comments re: this place? Decent games, cashout problems, bonus promos, customer support, etc.? Thanks
Old 10-07-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Battlefield Poker/Prima Poker Rakeback?

For what it's worth my usual limits are 3-6 , 5-10, and $30/$50 sit and go's (mostly on party). I dabble in NL when bored but for the most part prefer limit. I signed up for most of the other major sites way too long ago before knowing what the heck rakeback was so my options are limited. I have heard I could maybe get on the UB network and reregister without any problems, but I havnen't had a very good experience there and would only go back for rakeback at a last resort.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:31 PM

As you may or may not know, we are an affiliate of BattleFIeld poker so obviously we support it. I actually like the name and the logo alot. But besides that.

Most affiliates will give you 40% there if you just ask them (If i cant say that then delete that part mod)

The players really enjoy it because of the referral system and cashing out your rakeback anytime you want via the poker client (The affiliate doesnt pay you, the poker room does) but the affiliates set your rate.

Also you can still get rakeback on UB you just have to know where to look (Sort of like party poker) Places Like us cannot offer it public anymore

Hope that helps
Old 10-13-2005, 05:40 PM

Do you get rakeback from Sit&Go's in Battlefield?
Old 10-13-2005, 05:53 PM

Do you think Battlefield can keep these rates? It seems they can't be profitable and will pull the rug.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:09 PM

Table selection is limited. No more than 2-3 tables of 5/10SH running at any given time.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you get rakeback from Sit&Go's in Battlefield?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2005, 06:49 PM

Yes
Old 10-13-2005, 06:50 PM

They will and can keep the rates. They arent going anywhere. You have to understand thier buisness model to realize WHY they can offer so much. This is now and forever
Old 10-13-2005, 07:39 PM

How does the affiliate benefit from this if the site pays the rakeback directly?

Right now I am getting 35% directly from Aztec Riches poker and it works like you described. I can redeem it myself. I did sign through pokersourceonline initially to get the free chip set, but I don't have any dealings with them now.