Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2004, 11:36 PM

Default Has anyone taken part in this?

Has anyone done this whole www.freeipods.com deal. It's a pryamid scheme thing, but I've heard it's legit from a variety of sources. The only negatives are that it takes about a month and a half from start to when you actually get your ipod and that you have to buy something online. However, a couple of the offers don't seem too bad. The coffee one seems like a decent deal, and if it gets me a free ipod, that's great. I would stay away from the offers that have anything to do with some sort of credit card.

Anyways, if anyone has taken part in this and has any information on why I shouldn't, please let me know.

Just so this is not construed as a cleverly designed way to get people to help me in a pryamid scheme, I'll just come out and be honest. I would love it if anyone wants to sign up under my referal. But, in all honesty, I'd like to know if anyone has heard any reason for me not to go through and sign up for an offer myself.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:00 AM

Default Re: Has anyone taken part in this?

My friend is in the process, I have heard its legit as well. I helped him out by doing one of the offers, it was this dumb family tree type website that i did a free trial for and then immediatly canceled and he still got credit for it.