Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 11-25-2005, 06:29 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt SNG Live on FSN

I thought Ivey, John, and Jesus all played the push fold game very well...Devilfish seemed like he didnt know what he was doing calling raises with 54 and stuff like that on the bubble. I was also happy to see jesus make good calls with Ax when it was right and good folds with crap like 33. I also wanted to note how Howard talked about how no one would want to be 4th when Jesus got crippled...I was hoping I would see Ivey totally pwn the bubble from that spot but John screwed it up for him by pushing with his 55...Oh well, I thought it was a very good program...something I havent thought about poker in a while.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I...Devilfish seemed like he didnt know what he was doing calling raises with 54 and stuff like that on the bubble.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, devilfish played great I think.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's on again right now.
What is up with those weird cracker looking chips?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know many of the overseas poker clubs use those plates for poker. They're usually worth a very high dollar amount. What I found strange was the chips themselves. They semed to be metal disks instead of clay and they were freakin huge,
Old 11-26-2005, 01:22 AM

Good show, but they would do well to let us hear more of the table talk, rather than some of the inane commentator chatter. I like Howard's analysis, but hearing some of the chat at the table would have been interesting.