Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Scare Tactics Clip

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is that thing and how did they make it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going out on a limb and guessing midget+rat costume.

Scare Tactics used to be one of my favorite tv shows. It's funny as hell watching people get so scared they almost piss their pants. My favorite was the teenagers going on a camping trip in the middle of the desert and the hmoeless guy attacks. That chick was scared out of her mind. She couldn't even speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love(d) that show too. Is it cancelled? Haven't seen a new episode in a loong time. BTW Wasn't that supposed to be Bigfoot?
Old 10-26-2005, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scare Tactics used to be one of my favorite tv shows. It's funny as hell watching people get so scared they almost piss their pants. My favorite was the teenagers going on a camping trip in the middle of the desert and the hmoeless guy attacks. That chick was scared out of her mind. She couldn't even speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Show was very hit and miss. However, my favorite was when they made the people think their car was being abducted by aliens. The driver was in on the prank. While pretended to be lost on some deserted road, he drove the car into this whole setup with lights and noise, then the car went completely dead and started shaking. It was wonderful. I heard that one of the girls got out of the car, ran away and wouldn't stop. She apparently ran a good number of miles into the middle of nowhere and ended up suing the show for emotional trauma.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love(d) that show too. Is it cancelled? Haven't seen a new episode in a loong time. BTW Wasn't that supposed to be Bigfoot?

[/ QUOTE ]
This was a different episode where four teens go on a camping trip in the desert. But while they are still in the city, they pretend they are gonna pick up this homeless guy wearing a garbage bag that is trying to thumb a ride, but instead, they speed off laughing at the guy, talking about how they've heard he's crazy.

2o miles later, on a dusty, deserted road, they see the same homeless guysitting beside the road, staring them down as they pass. OMG HOWD HE GET THER?

A few miles later, uh oh, the van stalls. The driver gets out to look under the hood, then they hear a violent smashing sound, and the homeless guy closes the hood to reveal himself to the people inside, screaming "you think it's funny?" It was quite dramatic. And probably the best scare ever on the show. When he opened the sliding door right next to the vicitim questioning her, all she could manage was some incoherent mumbling.

Unfortunately, I think the show's canceled now.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This was a different episode where four teens go on a camping trip in the desert. But while they are still in the city, they pretend they are gonna pick up this homeless guy wearing a garbage bag that is trying to thumb a ride, but instead, they speed off laughing at the guy, talking about how they've heard he's crazy.

2o miles later, on a dusty, deserted road, they see the same homeless guysitting beside the road, staring them down as they pass. OMG HOWD HE GET THER?

A few miles later, uh oh, the van stalls. The driver gets out to look under the hood, then they hear a violent smashing sound, and the homeless guy closes the hood to reveal himself to the people inside, screaming "you think it's funny?" It was quite dramatic. And probably the best scare ever on the show. When he opened the sliding door right next to the vicitim questioning her, all she could manage was some incoherent mumbling.

Unfortunately, I think the show's canceled now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see this clip....
Old 10-26-2005, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see this clip....

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-26-2005, 08:00 AM

Yeah i looked for it last night but I could only find these. I haven't seen all of them but Brother's Keeper is pretty good.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah i looked for it last night but I could only find these. I haven't seen all of them but Brother's Keeper is pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very Good....!!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 09:11 AM

THe one with the chimney sweep is a personal favorite of mine.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:14 AM

Off Topic But Amusing Video
Old 10-26-2005, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
THe one with the chimney sweep is a personal favorite of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like when the senior sweep runs out saying, "You're on your own brother, I'm getting out of here."