Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Can I do this?

I just cleared the Party reload no problem with a nice profit to boot at .5/1.

About 2 weeks ago I signed up at Eurobet (using a different email address) and I would now like to take advantage of Eurobet's first deposit bonus ($50 bonus cleared at 5X). Would this be possible? Of course Eurobet is a skin of Party Poker.

My concern is that when I ask for my cashout to the same Neteller account as my Party withdrawal, this will raise some flags (due to same name, or same Neteller account) and they may ask for proof that I am two different individuals.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Can I do this?

I don't know if you want to bank on this advice because I've heard all these crazy Party horror stories lately but I just recently cashed out to both party and empire to the same neteller without a problem after clearing a bonus at each skin and had no problem. I play a higher limit though (2-4 and now 3-6) and I've heard that may have something to do with who they let slide. No idea if it's true or not though.

Good luck,
Matt
Old 07-04-2005, 10:21 PM

I have 3 different skins party, empire, and eurobet and im always transferring money around the 3 sites without any problem using reload bonuses. I wouldn't worry their all linked to each other so as long as your payin the rake they will let you take advantage of the bonus
Old 07-04-2005, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have 3 different skins party, empire, and eurobet and im always transferring money around the 3 sites without any problem using reload bonuses. I wouldn't worry their all linked to each other so as long as your payin the rake they will let you take advantage of the bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - all with the same Neteller account?
Old 07-04-2005, 10:58 PM

Speaking of stuff like this...I have access to several computers. I want to "refer a friend" to each computer but after i clear the bonus i think i will be transfering it back to my original account. What do you think of this, I am sure it has come up before.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of stuff like this...I have access to several computers. I want to "refer a friend" to each computer but after i clear the bonus i think i will be transfering it back to my original account. What do you think of this, I am sure it has come up before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go for it...if you promise you won't come back whining when Party confiscates your money.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:04 PM

is that what you think will happen? Like before I do this I would like to know if you know of any previous horror stories like this or something. The computers are in different places i.e. my moms job, my friends house, my other friends house.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:11 PM

also if it makes a difference the way the accounts i refer money to will be getting money will be through me transfering money to them. I mean the accounts will be from completely different IP's and all but I assume someone has knowledge on this topic.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:13 PM

Eurobet doesn't use pay-pro to cashout to neteller. So, even if partypoker doesn't/wouldn't allow it, they would never know.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:21 PM

since we r on the topic. i just cleared the july bonus on party, should i leave a little buffer before i withdraw? i'll still have money on the site, but i would be taking out the exact amount i deposited less than a week ago.

also, what kind of buffer should i give between now and doing the igmpay bonus, if any at all?