Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2005, 03:35 PM

Default My online adventure...next move?

ok, well i started my adventures on pokerstars...i redeposited about 3 times, 50 a piece so i lost 150. I played small cash gash games .25/.50 and alot of sit-n-go's i know im not a bad player not saying a good player but not a bad one some profit not alot, i win alot in live poker approx between 500-3,000 a week any tips i need to know about online that im missing
Old 08-31-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: My online adventure...next move?

[ QUOTE ]
I played small cash gash games .25/.50 and alot of sit-n-go's i know im not a bad player not saying a good player but not a bad one some profit not alot, i win alot in live poker approx between 500-3,000 a week any tips i need to know about online that im missing

[/ QUOTE ]

STAMP
Old 08-31-2005, 03:58 PM

If you are winning that much live, you should deposit more money and play higher limits. Deposit 600 and try some 3-6.

When I started, I was into it for $1700 before I built up to a bankroll I didn't need to redeposit. I played mostly 5-10 or 10-20 on $400-$600 buy-ins and cashouts. People here might think the limits were too high for my deposit, but I understood I could always deposit more money if I lost.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:03 PM

raise
Old 08-31-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, well i started my adventures on pokerstars...i redeposited about 3 times, 50 a piece so i lost 150. I played small cash gash games .25/.50 and alot of sit-n-go's i know im not a bad player not saying a good player but not a bad one some profit not alot, i win alot in live poker approx between 500-3,000 a week any tips i need to know about online that im missing

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you want to play online .25/50? Spend more time playing live.

Besides you will never be able to play .25/.50 because there is no way for you to respect that small amount of money after winning 1000 to 6000 BB's (.25/.50) a week playing live. You have the best problem that I have ever heard of.

LLL
Old 08-31-2005, 05:40 PM

If you have lost 300BB playing .25/.50 your probably not as good as you think even though I am sure variance is a bitch at those levels. I am an online newb, longtime B&M player and it is plenty different. My guess is you have a small sample size of both. My suggestion is to spend as much time as possible on this and the micro limit forum.