Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: My pokerroom nightmare (Rant)

[ QUOTE ]
Did the promotion appear on your pso page as in progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

It showed as "completing requirements" then when I did complete them and clicked "finish" about a day later I got the denied email.

However, a very nice poster/mod from PSO has contacted me via PM and is helping to sort this out.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like you're the one who screwed up

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy that you replied to Kdog is a moron. How is it even possible to screw up the code "PSO"?
Old 05-15-2005, 08:31 PM

I have played on Pokerroom for several years now. I have found their support staff to be the worst I have ever encountered in any line of work ever. If you check out their pokah! website you will find many posts about just trying to figure out what PR is trying to say.

This week they had a two day tourney for Omaha but only had 27 people sign up to play. They still ran it over two days except that when they restarted it today they set the blinds back down to 10-20 for many hours of boring play for the five remaining players.

Anyone who has any questions about how they run things need to check out every thread there with over 100 replies or so as well as the last 50 or so posts by their mod. It is shameful how they treat their players.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:37 PM

I agree with what you are saying, but why do you continue to play there?
Old 05-15-2005, 08:50 PM

Working off a small bonus and then I am gone for good. Played there too long since it was my first site and I guess I had felt some sense of loyality to it. In retrospect I should have left last year.

Plus I think the low level limit games that I play in are very weak, but I can no longer play at a site that lacks so many fundamentals of integrity.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:10 PM

I hear ya. As soon as I clear my bonus Im gone for good.

[ QUOTE ]
Plus I think the low level limit games that I play in are very weak

[/ QUOTE ]

You should try Party/skins. Way better.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:46 PM

Just a thought here, but is it possible the refer-a-friend thing is a bonus that must be cleared like the other bonuses? I believe Poker Room will let you stack bonuses, but only the one you're currently working off will show up in the bonus status screen. If they specifically said they put $25 into your cash account, then that's a different story.

Also, I would say the fact that you got any response at all from Poker Room support is just short of a miracle. I've emailed them several times and have never gotten a response in less than three weeks. (No, I'm not exaggerating.) In all cases I'd long since forgot what I was even complaining about.

Poker Room has some issues, but it's still a pretty good place to play. The problems with the software are quite troublesome. This isn't the first time they've released a new version that was loaded with bugs, the disappearing cards being one of them. I'm beginning to wonder if they test the software at all before sending it out.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:23 AM

Thanks for the heads up on party. If it is softer then I should do fine there.

It is funny how the site can get some of the big things done really well and then botch the simpliest things in the world.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:20 PM

Default This matter has been resolved

Pokerroom posted the following on PSO forums

[ QUOTE ]
Hi XXXX

After contemplating all the facts and proof I have decided to credit your account to PSO. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I applaud your stamina and manners in this issue.

all the best

Edward Ihre
Affiliate Director

[/ QUOTE ]

I also recieved a confirmation email from PSO today.

To the guy who said "it was obvious that I made the mistake"

Eat it.

To the guy who said something about posting his pictures because I was a jerk.

In your face. I didnt realize that being a jerk consisted of just trying to get something that you were suppose to get in the first place.

To PSO, without trying to sound like a shill and getting myself banned. I would like to say thank you for your help. You guys went above and beyond to straighten this out. Thanks