Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2004, 01:19 PM

Default E-Bay Table

I remember someone saying recently that he was thinking about buying this table from e-bay. The price is down to $248 ($199+$49 shipping), so I'm thinking about buying it. Has anyone bought this table, and if so, how do you like it?

-- Homer
Old 05-12-2004, 03:04 PM

Default Re: E-Bay Table

Homer, nice playing with you last night by the way.
I bought this table http://www.pokeroutlet.com/pt9_texas...er_tables.html
for $429/shipping included. I found these people to be the most reasonable so far. If you look at their other tables similar to the one on Ebay i would say the Ebay table seems to be a very good price.
Old 05-12-2004, 03:41 PM

Slacker how has that table worked for you?
Old 05-12-2004, 03:54 PM

I think I know someone who makes and sells the PT10 table for around $300 + shipping. If you are interested, PM me an email to forward to him.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:12 PM

The table is great. I had originally purchased it to take it around to different place we play at but the thing is very heavy and put together well. Here is a link I posted of my room that has the table. web page
Old 05-12-2004, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The table is great. I had originally purchased it to take it around to different place we play at but the thing is very heavy and put together well. Here is a link I posted of my room that has the table. web page

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks nice. I ordered a 10 player (no dealer cutout) table from www.pokerboard.com last week for $370 total. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive, and will post impressions when I get it.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:32 PM

I actually bought a table from this guy. I am djhertz on ebay. I have used this table for about a year, and hands down.. it rules. The guy that sells these is so easy to work with, I ordered it on a Monday night, told him I play in a Friday game, I had it Thursday morning.

I really like NOT having drink holders in it, no chance of spilled stuff on the table.

The rails are really nice too. Cards don't slid under them.

You can play 6 people very comfortable, 7 is fine, 8 is tight, and 9 is the max, and you can't fit 10.

You will not be dissappointed with this table, it's awesome.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:02 PM

Default Slacker....

AWESOME POKER ROOM!!! That's a sweet setup! Hope to do something similar when I get out of college and get my own place. Question for you... You said you are a sports card guy. You don't happen to know anyone who would want 500,000 cards would you? Looking to sell my collection.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Slacker....

[ QUOTE ]
AWESOME POKER ROOM!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you, appreciate the compliment.

[ QUOTE ]
You don't happen to know anyone who would want 500,000 cards would you? Looking to sell my collection.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know for sure. I would try Beckett's website, they have a great selling area.
That's a great collection. I am not sure how many I have, I know its 5 cases of cards.
What are some of your best cards?
Old 05-14-2004, 12:56 AM

Default Re: Slacker....

I have a 1948 Sammy Baugh rookie, Walter Payton rookie, Ricky Williams/Terrell Davis Co-Signers, Steve Francis game used serial numbered out of 25, Jonathan Bender platinum auto serial numbered out of 20, John Elway rookie, Dan Marino rookie, awesome Jordan collection(maybe 500 cards). I have some more real nice ones but don't have them in front of me to name them. I'm at college, go home tomorrow. I am only home for a week and trying to sell what I can while I'm home. If any of those cards interest you or if you would like a list of more of my cards let me know. I'm moving to Philly for an unpaid internship for the summer so am trying to sell some cards for rent money.