Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Party Offers - The Truth

The email response I got was that I needed to play 8000 raked hands to qualify for VIP
Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 PM

I was told early on that i need to generate $1,000+ rake to get into the VIP program. I even posted this here. It was about a month or so ago.

At least i never got an offer and hence did not waste my time playign thinking i was going to get paid.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:16 AM

wonder if mike o'malley is reading and paying attention.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:31 AM

I never even got an offer for november and wrote them in december to tell them this. I got an email saying they were unable to contact me for whatever reason. They but 200 bucks in my account anyways as NOV BONUS. I think it just depends on who you get on the other line.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't care - he uses the forum for shameless self-promotion.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You know he's reading this.

I don't understand how a site rep can sit back in silence while multiple posters make believable-sounding claims of fraud, incompetence, and terrible service.

Mike, what am I supposed to think when you say nothing?
Old 12-14-2005, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I've done this as well.
I've sent several emails usually wiht a different crappy response.
I asked where my money was, they said it would be in my account on the 5th.
On the 7th I asked again, they said "sorry for the delay, we'll have it in there on the 8th"
On the 10th isent another email asking about it and my response was generic saying that they were sorry for the delay, and the payment would be made sometime.
So I sent another email today basically telling them I was tired of the run around and that Until they get everything straight I will no longer be playing on their site.

I was promised something and never received it.

I'm assuming my email like this is just in que after the rest, this has definately left a sour taste in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through the same thing. I threatened to close my account and got a response within 4 hours. They credited my account but it was short of what I was told I would get. A few heated emails later and they still wouldn't pay me what they had promised, so I closed my account for real. Luckily, because of their poor November VIP incentive I was forced to try out some different sites that offer good rakeback/bonus. I don't think I'll have any trouble playing 35k hands/month elsewhere.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've done this as well.
I've sent several emails usually wiht a different crappy response.
I asked where my money was, they said it would be in my account on the 5th.
On the 7th I asked again, they said "sorry for the delay, we'll have it in there on the 8th"
On the 10th isent another email asking about it and my response was generic saying that they were sorry for the delay, and the payment would be made sometime.
So I sent another email today basically telling them I was tired of the run around and that Until they get everything straight I will no longer be playing on their site.

I was promised something and never received it.

I'm assuming my email like this is just in que after the rest, this has definately left a sour taste in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through the same thing. I threatened to close my account and got a response within 4 hours. They credited my account but it was short of what I was told I would get. A few heated emails later and they still wouldn't pay me what they had promised, so I closed my account for real. Luckily, because of their poor November VIP incentive I was forced to try out some different sites that offer good rakeback/bonus. I don't think I'll have any trouble playing 35k hands/month elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even get that far. I got told I was in the VIP club and would get an offer. I didn't get any offer and chased with mail after mail to no avail.

I then gave up and asked them to close my account. I got no response.

I uninstalled the software and filled out the questionnaire telling them why and asked them to close my account. Guess what, no response.

I think they have me on spam filter [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, plenty of other sites and plenty of other fish.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:52 AM

In case everyone hasn't already figured this out, there was never any intention of keeping the "VIP Program" around. It was simply a ploy to get players back after the split. They have no plan, they are making it up as they go along. Anything that the newly budgeted promotions group will put out is going to suck compared to having an affiliate who paid you rakeback through a skin. They will succeed only in turning gold into [censored], the long held Dikshit business plan.

X
Old 12-14-2005, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In case everyone hasn't already figured this out, there was never any intention of keeping the "VIP Program" around. It was simply a ploy to get players back after the split. They have no plan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is becoming very clear. Either that, or they've discovered how truly expensive it is for them to play with rakeback rather than simply allow sub-contracting affiliates to do it for them. Any affiliate that did what Party has done to their clients would be labeled a rogue and would loose their customers to someone else, and I hope that happens to Party until they wise up. No more "customer loyalty" to Party for me...they're just another cheezy hit-and-run whoring site.