Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: party 1/2 full questions

[ QUOTE ]
I can't answer this one as I never played the beginer tables (came around after I started)

Oh and before I forget...I hate you (just kidding) $1000 in 15 days ;-p

[/ QUOTE ]
It's been incredible, I know. Totally ridiculous really and wholly unsustainable. It I wasn't me I'd hate me too!

But hey, $1,200 is $1,200! I have my Christmas present money and a bankroll still large enough to sustain far higher than $1/2 play now! Now to get the skill level up enough to keep on playing $1/2 profitably elsewhere, and then moving up...
Old 11-28-2005, 10:02 PM

1000$ for 15 days aren't that hard to achieve in 1/2 as long as you play a lot and can multi-table.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4-8 people to the flop in a raised pot

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to sit at a $1/$2 table like this. Lately all I can find is tables with VP$IP with 20-25

What criteria are you using for table selection?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:32 PM

I had a great run on the beginners tables as well. During my stay there I averaged 17BB/100 (Yes that number is correct). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Since hitting the regular $1/$2 tables I'm down to 2.7BB/100 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2005, 01:01 AM

Wow. I have found these tables to be unbelievably soft. And I think I am only a decent player who still has a ton to learn.

Over the last two months, I have only played 4500 hands at 2.5BB/100. Nothing earth shattering.

But looking at all of the players I have played at least 30 hands against, there are well over 100 that have VP$IP over 40%. I would say most tables I play have and average of 4 to 5 players seeing every flop.

As for table selection - buddy list! Any player I sit with who is spewing chips goes on my buddy list, and those are the first tables I look for. And if the action dries up at my table, I get up quick. Way too many loose players at 1/2 to be sitting with a bunch of rocks.

If you soak up the tips here, 1/2 at Party should be a freakin' gold mine.