Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-08-2005, 12:49 AM

Default I hate big tourneys

Back to back to back big buyin tourneys 150+, I have been in great chip position (above average stack) and close to the money only to look down and see KK and lose an all in against AA from one of the only bigger stacks at the table. F'n hours and hours wasted.

BTW - I love that we have a place to post total crap like this. This forum was a very nice addition to 2+2.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: I hate big tourneys

[ QUOTE ]
Back to back to back big buying tourneys 150+, I have been in great chip position (above average stack) and close to the money only to look down and see KK and lose an all in against AA from one of the only bigger stacks at the table. F'n hours and hours wasted.

BTW - I love that we have a place to post total crap like this. This forum was a very nice addition to 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

good story. however, next time, might i suggest punch and pie. More people will come if they think youve got punch and pie.

peace

john nickle
Old 12-08-2005, 01:23 PM

I laughed out loud at that.
Shooby [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 01:58 PM

I just broke my record of no-cashes in a row in tournaments $150 or larger last night when I went on retardo tilt in the Super Wedns., making it my 8th straight tournament to not cash. I've wasted an estimated 22 table-hours tending to those tournaments. Bleh.

-Diplomat