Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2004, 04:43 PM

Default Call for data....

OK.... for all of you with PT i ask a small favor. Im trying to put together a list of data for each level of Party's full table games. Im mainly interested in people's data who have played 10k hands in the month of Sept at a given level. The stats im interested in are:

- Hands played
- Avg number of players
- Saw flop %
- Avg rake
- Avg pot
- % of pot

All of this info can be found by hitting the "summary" tab in PT. To get data within only the last month you would have to filter your data using the "preferences" tab.
I am currently data mining at 3/6 so i need info for the following games:

.5/1
1/2
2/4
5/10
10/20
15/30

If you dont mind sharing your data please PM me the info. If there is interest in my findings i will make a follow up post. If i get a good responce i might undertake a monthly "state of the games" post.

Thanks in advance to those who can lend a hand.

regards
cubswin
Old 09-24-2004, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Call for data....

Just a note: None of the info I am requesting is personal information in that it would give me any info about your play (other then which game you play in). So when i am asking about saw flop percentage (SF%) this is the percentage for the entire table not for yourself. Also, I will keep your playing level confidential. I hope i get some responces soon!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2004, 07:22 PM

Great idea! One thing to consider, you might want to take the time in UTC into consideration. Also the day of the week. I'd suspect game tightness, etc, to vary greatly by time of day, less so by day of the week.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:37 PM

Yeah... the time and day of the week is something that will effect these numbers but i figured i have to start off small and if it works out then maybe i can get more technical. I am data mining at 3/6 24hrs a day so this should give a good all around average but maybe in the future, with data from a bunch of posters, i can break down the stats even further. I guess it all depends on the responce i get.

cubs