Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-19-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Multipoker Problem

hi i am an affiliate for multipoker and i have yet to be paid for october or november. i was supposed to be paid for the month of october on november 15th. I had some issues with getting my multipoker account set up with the affiliate program in time so i was told i would be paid for both months in december. well, december 15th came around and i was never paid. i have tried contacting them to see why i havent been paid but they havent responded to any of my emails (i have sent about 6). they dont have a phone number on their site so i am really concerned about whether i will get my money. i know multipoker is a legit company, but this sort of customer service seems far from legit. if anyone has a phone number or has any ideas of what i should do next, please let me know. thanks
Old 12-19-2005, 01:58 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Multipoker Problem

they are owned by party now. i was paid for october, but am told party is paying me for november. i am talking with party to see what the status of my existing multi players will be. although my stats arent 1/10 of what i was doing pre split.

multi is horrid to deal with, no personal contacts, or numbers.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
although my stats arent 1/10 of what i was doing pre split.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I'm contributing to that for ya!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:42 AM

do you think there is any chance multipoker will be put back on the same network with party?
Old 12-19-2005, 02:21 PM

While we are near the subject, does anybody know what happened with Intertops? I log in and thsy still have the same 4 tables full of rocks. Not party-like at all. When is that changeover going to happen (if ever?)