Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: The $2,000,000 Club

[ QUOTE ]
I have absolutely no information to back this up but I think that Annie Duke chopped up most of that 2 million with Phil befere they started heads up play. They might have even cut a deal at 3 players left I dont really know.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other news, I heard Annie Duke was actually a man. Phil Ivey is broke. The sun rotates around the earth. Gus Hansen is a cyborg. Doyle Brunson died 6 years ago and was brought back to life by the magic of Antonio Estifandiari. Online poker is rigged. Phil Hellmuth can see your soul. Daniel Negranu is gay. Darrel Dicken is dating one of his farm animals. The colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly. Sklansky has 7 mistresses that live in a suite at the Bellagio, among other things that I will release to the general public in due time.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have absolutely no information to back this up but I think that Annie Duke chopped up most of that 2 million with Phil befere they started heads up play. They might have even cut a deal at 3 players left I dont really know.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other news, I heard Annie Duke was actually a man. Phil Ivey is broke. The sun rotates around the earth. Gus Hansen is a cyborg. Doyle Brunson died 6 years ago and was brought back to life by the magic of Antonio Estifandiari. Online poker is rigged. Phil Hellmuth can see your soul. Daniel Negranu is gay. Darrel Dicken is dating one of his farm animals. The colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly. Sklansky has 7 mistresses that live in a suite at the Bellagio, among other things that I will release to the general public in due time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come back when you have some surprising revelations.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*this is partially jealousy that she has a bunch of money and I don't, and also based on the fact she's a generally nasty and overrated player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say she's an underrated Omaha player (I know, slightly off topic) and well, Hellmuth and Chan aren't exactly nice guys either. I'd rather knock her for the invitational part.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO
Old 12-17-2005, 12:33 PM

They all could've taken $200,000 for all we know, and that's the point--we don't.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Really, WTF? I mean, if you're going to make up stupid sh*t and post it here, you could at least lie. Next time, try something like, "I was banging Annie Duke and after I rolled off her she told me she chopped that payday with Phil and they played a few hands just for t.v." or "this chick I'm balling who cuts hair with a cousin of a guy that served time in prison with a guy that is the brother of a guy that used to mow Annie Dukes lawn and help her wax her back told me..." Anything, really, is better than saying, "I'm talking out of my ASS here, but I believe that, without a doubt, XXX took place."
Old 12-17-2005, 03:11 PM

I don't get why everyone is giving this guy a bad time about that post, it's common knowledge there was a chop in that tournament.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why everyone is giving this guy a bad time about that post, it's common knowledge there was a chop in that tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is the case, link me to an article or something with some credibility that talks about the subject. call me crazy, but some dude on the internet saying that its "common knowledge" really doesnt hold a lot of water.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
call me crazy, but some dude on the internet saying that its "common knowledge" really doesnt hold a lot of water.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are correct sir, it is as credible as someone beginning a post with "I have no knowledge to back this up..."
Old 12-17-2005, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
call me crazy, but some dude on the internet saying that its "common knowledge" really doesnt hold a lot of water.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are correct sir, it is as credible as someone beginning a post with "I have no knowledge to back this up..."

[/ QUOTE ]

its not like i was defending the first guy