Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2003, 12:26 PM

Default Truepoker

I recently made a deposit at Truepoker for the tourney and have been playing a little there just to get used to the software again. I must say the game speed is MUCH better and I have even been able to keep a relatively stable connection. WTG True!!! I am not associated with True in any way, I have posted here before of the game speed problems and just thought I owed it to them to post this. I never thought I'd say this but, they are now ahead of UB in game speed, lol.
Old 08-25-2003, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Truepoker

As of late, even B&M games are faster than UB.
Old 09-25-2003, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Truepoker speed to increase , starting tomorrow PLUS $500 Bonus

You want even faster game speed ? You've got it, plus a Bonus will be shared in by ten players TOMORROW.

Server Shutdown for Replacement/Improvement

TruePoker will be replacing and upgrading servers between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. CDT on Friday, September 26th. We are doing this for better performance. The new servers will increase speed and improve the quality of our games.

$500 Restart Bonus -- We will be down for about an hour. Don't go far, we are offering a $50 each to the FIRST TEN players who win a raked hand after the re-start. Hand qualifying rules: 4 player minimum dealt in for the raked hand to qualify. Each player can only win one $50 bonus. Bonuses will be determined and paid on Saturday Sept 27.

(We will work as fast as we can after we begin the switch of servers, so we can only estimate the time at 1 hour. The Bonus will start as soon as we are back up and running.)

Truepoker CEO