Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Live 1/2 NL

I had him pegged for 10 or 9 set (weird no raise pref though), 67 likely , maybe QJ off or rarely AKspade or KQ spade(with no prefolp raise this is rare.) Baby flush or A x spade flush a possible also. This is first pot between me and villain, and I haven't seen put a move like this all session. ON the turn, pot was 160
Old 12-17-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Live 1/2 NL

edit: turn pot was 160 not 300
Old 12-17-2005, 07:30 PM

Default RESULTS

anyways, so the pot on the turn was 160, villain bets 75, i raise to 200, villain now calls and puts me in for the rest of my chips (around 100)...i'm looking at a 560 pot with 100 to call, so getting about 5.5 : 1 odds with what i thought was a good enough range on villain to call. What i'm asking is because of villains failure to weird play anything, was the probability of set, two pair or baby straight dimished so much that flush was the absolute most probable hand making my play a bad one over time? What are some better lines? I call villain shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I'm drawing dead to the river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]