Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Say one created a new Party account..

I really don't know why I'm bothering to reply to you, but just because you claim to have done it 10 times doesn't mean jack to the next guy who has frozen money. They have done it before and they will do it again.

Risk it if you want, but don't bitch when they catch you.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't know why I'm bothering to reply to you, but just because you claim to have done it 10 times doesn't mean jack to the next guy who has frozen money. They have done it before and they will do it again.

Risk it if you want, but don't bitch when they catch you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you are replying to me either.. Don't you make like 10 grand a month playing poker online? The time you wasted replying cost you like 100.00.

I have called their paypro dept and credits team both said its ok to open a new account as long as you have the other closed. Only one active acct allowed.

Now kindly go [censored] yourself.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:31 AM

There's not really an "eventually" that they will catch you. You'll get a phone call pretty quickly and you tell them to close your old account, as it's a security risk to have more than one. Have all money already withdrawn from your old account and don't forget to use up your points to buy 90 hats. Have a new method of deposit ready and you can withdraw onto your old Neteller account (can't deposit from it, thought). You're going to need a new deposit method anyway in order to take advantage of reload bonii, so it may not be worth messing around with inter-account transfers.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:52 AM

Get your affiliate to Quick Cash your first deposit for the sign up bonus, and then set up a bank account with IGMpay. I believe they still have a $100 bonus for that, but you might want to clear the 25% reload bonus before you do that, if you are eligible for that one.

By the time you are ready, you can either make a new neteller, or IGMPay or or MoneyBookers, or FirePay, or anyone of several others.

Don't forget the PokerPlayerAlliance bonus too!

P.S. i strongly suggest you withdraw money from your old account just on general principles.