Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2004, 04:33 PM

Default Absolute TGIF reload bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Attention Absolute Reward Program members. Receive a 30% deposit bonus up to $100 on your deposit made this Friday. One deposit maximum per member. Bonus funds are added to your Pending Bonus account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got an email at around noon.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Absolute TGIF reload bonus

yeah...they sent coupons out for this...the coupon says you can use it on any upcoming Friday through.....
Friday the 13th (of August)!!!!!

send an e-mail to promotions@absolutepoker.com with TGIF 30% and AP# xxxxxxx after you make the Friday deposit.

again...it's a one time only offer...so you dont have to do it THIS friday if you don't feel so inclined.

if i play in 3k raked hands between 7/15 and 8/15 i also get a free AP hat and shirt... Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 05:06 PM

email does not say anything about sending the email, etc. Just says to deposit on Friday.

[ QUOTE ]
Attention Absolute Reward Program members. Receive a 30% deposit bonus up to $100 on your deposit made this Friday. One deposit maximum per member. Bonus funds are added to your Pending Bonus account. Terms & Conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the newsletter bonus is seperate
Old 07-15-2004, 05:15 PM

interesting.

they are both called TGIF.
and the e-mailed one specifically says absolute rewards club members.

but i agree that it appears there is a possibility of getting it twice (or that this one is seperate...or however you want to describe it).

thanks for the heads-up.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:23 PM

I don't have an Absolute account yet. Do you think I could open one today for the 35% deposit bonus and then get the reload tommorow? What does it take to become an "Rewards Member"?
Old 07-15-2004, 05:33 PM

they send you a player's card in the mail.
it took almost a month for me to receive mine.

but they are having a 35% bonus up to $210 (or something like that) initial-deposit special for july only.
and they seem to be offering other frequent reloads although i dont know if that will continue obviously.

and as i said before....the TGIF coupon i got is good through August 13 on any friday reload if you send them the e-mail. so you may be able to get your rewards # in time to take advantage of that offer too.

even if you can't take advantage of whatever the offer is this friday for whatever reason you may want to consider absolute anyway.

i signed up with absolute about a month ago....and have acquired $800 in bonus-money through various reloads ($90 of which i have actually cleared).

the software is bulky and also resource-intensive for some. and the game selection is minimal. the site will NOT blow you away.
but at least their cash-outs are fast (but you have to 48-hours from last deposit before being able to cash-out).

they are having a ton of reloads lately so i'm just stocking them up for a rainy-day...kind of like what i'm doing with the UB-SNG's.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have an Absolute account yet. Do you think I could open one today for the 35% deposit bonus and then get the reload tommorow? What does it take to become an "Rewards Member"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Might as well email them and ask if you can get a rewards number right away. Email responses are usually pretty quick, although they don't seem overly bright. If they say no, don't worry about it. Lately, they have reloads constantly. Plus if you become a member before Aug 15, you can do it anyway.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:13 AM

Hey Bob its after midnight here on the east coast, did you make the deposit and get the Friday bonus yet?

I got my sign up bonus around 11, not sure if I should go for the reload now or wait till tommorow?
Old 07-16-2004, 01:13 AM

got this from another forum.
i still think the e-mail neglected to mention the 'e-mail promotions' aspect of it and that these promotions are the same since they are both called TGIF.

maybe there is also one for this friday only where you don't have to e-mail promotions but i just don't think it is very likely.

we'll see. but don't be surprised if the bonus doesnt come automatically.

[ QUOTE ]
From the website:

TGIF 30% Deposit Bonus!!

Redeem this coupon for a one time only 30% deposit bonus up to $100 (max.) on your next deposit, only on Fridays. Thank God It's Friday!

Details:
Email Promotions@AbsolutePoker.com with the words "TGIF 30%" AND your AP # (found on your Absolute Rewards card) in the subject line and your pending bonus account will have 30% up to $100 (max.) added to your next deposit made on a Friday. This is a 1 TIME ONLY offer, and is only offered to our AR members.
Coupon expires Friday, August 13th@ 11:59pm EST

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-16-2004, 01:25 AM

Found this link on RGP...
Reload

It doesnt mention anything about needing a code or email, but does say its for Rewards Members. I assume I was automatically enrolled in that when signing up? It says I have 2400 points and rank 363 for the month. I don't know how without ever playing a single hand there yet, but oh well... guess it wouldnt hurt to make the reload deposit and see what happens....