Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2005, 03:29 PM

Default Partymine support sucks and my e-mail to the author

What's the deal here?

Your customer service is far below average. Several times over the past 6 weeks I have asked you questions only to get unsatisfactory, delayed responses.

For example, several weeks ago I asked you for help with distributed mining, telling you I had read your documentation on the website, but was still having problems. Your reply basically told me to read your website even though I had told you I did that already. Your response was so unhelpful and so far off I didn't even bother pursuing the matter.

More recently I've had issues with an expired partymine which I'm trying to set up on my laptop in distributed mode, which you are supposed to be able to do if you've payed for a copy already. After 4 days and repeated e-mails you sent me a fix which (suprise, surprise) didn't work.

So instead of dealing with you to try and fix this, I went ahead and payed you another $30 so I could get this working on my laptop. Well guess what, even for that I got an error, I have yet to get a fix from you regarding this issue.

You would think you would be a little more responsive to someone who payed you twice, esp because he gave you the 2nd $30 because he was sick of dealing with your unthoughtful delayed half-assed responses.

Mizzles