Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 06-04-2005, 01:15 PM
JinX11 JinX11 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Will poker for money.
Default Re: Party BONUSJUN 25% to $150 7x bonus starts Saturday!

[ QUOTE ]
NEW condition:

"If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just tried depositing after cashing out last night....no bonus for me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Drat.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:17 PM
timprov timprov is offline
Member

Well, that was fun. When's the next one?
Old 06-04-2005, 01:47 PM
El Barto El Barto is offline
Senior Member

NEW condition:

"If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just tried depositing after cashing out last night....no bonus for me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Drat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Complain. If you initiated the cash out before midnight, then you have a beef.

Also, if you offer to redeposit both the cash out amount plus money for the bonus, they may let you (the rule is to prevent bounce-backs). So if you took out $500, ask if you can deposit $1100 to get the maximum bonus ($500 to restore cash out plus $600 for the bonus).
Old 06-04-2005, 07:07 PM
thesharpie thesharpie is offline
Senior Member

Location: Free as in freedom

I can't believe this bullshit. I cashed out over 6 hours before midnight and they're telling me this:

[ QUOTE ]

We see that you have made your deposit on 04th June 2005 and used the
correct bonus code but there was a cashout requested from your account
on 03rd June 2005. According to the bonus requirements, a player should
not request for any cashout before 03rd June 2005 or else the bonus
will not be issued into the account.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't even make sense, otherwise noone would be eligible for the bonus. I got another email from them telling me to redeposit using the code and I'd get it so I deposited another $600 and still nothing.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Emctwo Emctwo is offline
Junior Member

I'm so pissed. I went through my normal proces to withdraw and deposit to get the bonus before I knew about the new rule that you cannot withdraw. I am now ineligble and cannot get this bonus.

I've done the withdraw and deposit on the same day for all my prev Party bonuses.

I don't get why they would do this. I think it will result in an overall LOWER amount of money being on account at Party. I suspect players will now withdraw more frequently in the future to make sure they have $$ set aside for the next bonus (instead of just parking it on Party - like I used to do).

I just don't get it....nor do I get my $150
Old 06-04-2005, 10:11 PM
grimel grimel is offline
Senior Member

Location: south east USA

Considering it's mostly bonuswhores doing the withdraw/deposit for bonus they don't care.

I know I did the May and pokerace now the same day by withdrawl/re-deposit.

Guess people need to park their money at Neteller and deposit only when needed.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Emctwo Emctwo is offline
Junior Member

Party really surprised me. I emailed them to complain about not getting the bonus (because I withdrew $$) ... and the emailed back to say they were giving me the bonus because I was a good customer.

How about that.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Piiop Piiop is offline
Member

Location: Ohio

I also made a withdraw on June 3rd and when I deposited on June 4 with the bonus code, they didn't give me the bonus. I emailed them asked and asked them what was going on. They gave me the bonus - no trouble at all. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2005, 05:07 AM
JinX11 JinX11 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Will poker for money.

Congrats - I'm still getting no love. Excerpted email follows - I must not be complaining in quite the right way.....

From: bonus@partypoker.com

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

With reference to your email I would like to inform you that the bonus promotion about BONUSJUN was updated on our website on 3rd June-05 and not on 4th June-05. This is the reason we are considering the cash out made on 3rd June-05 as the cash out made during the Bonus Period. Hence, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to issue you this bonus.

To view all conditions that apply to BONUSJUN promotion click on "Reload Now" at the News and Events section of website or the link below:

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/dep...0-bonusjun.htm

Old 06-05-2005, 05:34 AM
xenion xenion is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
> Hello,
>
> I recently logged on to see your advertised reload
> bonus for june. I used the code BONUSJUN and
> neteller, however I did not recieve any money in my
> pending bonus account.
>
> Please let me know what I can do here.
>
> Thanks,

> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> BONUSJUN bonus will be applicable to your account
> only if the terms and conditions are followed. As
> per our records, we see that you have made a cashout
> of $400 on 5th of JUNE 2005.
>
> The bonus period for BONUSJUN bonus is between 3rd
> JUNE 2005 and 8th JUNE 2005. Please note that if
> you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com
> account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making
> a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the
> deposit bonus.

Hello,

I did not read the terms as I assumed they were the
same as the other bonus offers I have done at party
poker. I would have used another method to deposit
the money had I known.

This is a new policy, right? Or was it not enforced
before?

I would love to take part in the bonus offer, which
seems very generous. If not, I will continue my
regular play here at party.

Thank you for contacting us.

Denying bonus for players who make a cashout between the time period
when the bonus is live, prior to making a deposit using the bonus code is
a new policy enforced by the management. This was not practiced
earlier.

It would have been a pleasure for me to process your request however as
the bonus eligible criteria has not been met reload bonus "BONUSJUN",
would not be added to your account.

We appreciate your understanding in this regards. We are however
constantly coming up with exciting promotions and offers for all our players.
Whenever we have our next promotion you will be notified via email.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh