Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2004, 12:42 PM

Default who won?

Who won PSI last night i missed it.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:06 PM

Default Re: who won?

Lederer. Chip Reese looked to move into the lead, but was eliminated on a hand where he held TT, and got all in against Howard's AT, on a T-high flop. Howard made a runner-runner straight, and knocked Chip out.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lederer. Chip Reese looked to move into the lead, but was eliminated on a hand where he held TT, and got all in against Howard's AT, on a T-high flop. Howard made a runner-runner straight, and knocked Chip out.

[/ QUOTE ]

runner runner flush I believe.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that might be right. I was out of the room, was trying to listen. I knew it was runner-runner something though, Howard was like a 4% chance to win when the money went in.

The show last night was funny though, the announcers talk about bad beats like these guys are going to be on the verge of suicide after suffering them. Cracked me up, I think Barry Greenstein has seen far worse beats before than last night's.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that might be right. I was out of the room, was trying to listen. I knew it was runner-runner something though, Howard was like a 4% chance to win when the money went in.

The show last night was funny though, the announcers talk about bad beats like these guys are going to be on the verge of suicide after suffering them. Cracked me up, I think Barry Greenstein has seen far worse beats before than last night's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think TT losing to AT when a T high rainbow flops is pretty bad.

incidentally, I don't think runner runner straight is possible with T high flop.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think TT losing to AT when a T high rainbow flops is pretty bad.

incidentally, I don't think runner runner straight is possible with T high flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you're right, with a T-high flop. I thought it was a flush, couldn't remember for sure.

Anyway, yes, THAT was a bad beat. But with Barry's hands, he had three if I remember correctly (which of course isn't a given, as I've shown), that were essentially races PF, when the money got in. Still sucks to lose when you were favored, but these guys have seen it a million times is all I'm saying. Heck, I lost three times to two-outers on the river myself in tournaments yesterday, and I'm still here today. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]