Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2004, 10:33 AM

Default I almost choked to death laughing...

So I was watching my nice parlay come in last night with KC and the over, and I happened to turn on ESPN and catch a little of the special turny Annie won. I had not seen it before, and kept flipping back and forth between the game, and the turny....Well, after watching Phil crying like a little girl about a hand they start in on the segment profiling a little bit of the players backgrounds. I was taking a sip of my soda, and they start to show Phil doing some kind of meditation. I just stopped and laughed out loud. Not that I feel that meditation is funny, but watching that big windbag trying to look smooth, and cool made me laugh to the point of tears..then they show him standing on his balcony with his shirt off! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] What the hell were they thinking...or better yet, what the hell was he thinking [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I almost choked on my drink at that one. For someone who has so much talent he whines like a little bitch. I hate to say it, but he deserves all the negative things that "happen" to him. According to Phil, no one should ever beat him. If I was Annie, I would have told him to stop whining like a little bitch. Hey Phil...guess what? you were completely OWNED by Annie in that heads up match..get over it [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2004, 10:52 AM

Default Re: I almost choked to death laughing...

apparently there was room for one more on the Phil Hellmuth hating bandwagon.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
apparently there was room for one more on the Phil Hellmuth hating bandwagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that I had taken the last seat. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2004, 11:06 AM

Get over it...we all wish we were as good a Phil. He has personality issues...so do lots of the pros and people in general.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:09 AM

lemme on, lemme on!
Old 10-05-2004, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get over it...we all wish we were as good a Phil. He has personality issues...so do lots of the pros and people in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um..I didnt know I was "on it" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It appears that from your reply you maybe have - anger issues?

Yes, I wish i was as good as Phil, I believe I mentioned his great talent in my post.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:44 AM

hes going to release a book in a couple years about how it was all part of his master plan for people to want to take him down in poker because of the attitude he portrayed andget rich off of it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], no i read his book to see what it was like, ill give him credit, hes a good player with just an ego, no reasonto hate on him he doesnt have 9wsop vic. for nothin now. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]