Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Some kid claims to have scammed 200K off of Ultimate Bet - link

why didnt he just inlist a high stakes player to lose the money to? that would have been the best way to launder the money and get it cashed out fast. i wonder what the site would have done in hindsight after finding out? how could they prove the high stakes player was in collaboration with the other kids? would he be penalized the money he won?
Old 11-12-2005, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

why didnt he just inlist a high stakes player to lose the money to? that would have been the best way to launder the money and get it cashed out fast. i wonder what the site would have done in hindsight after finding out? how could they prove the high stakes player was in collaboration with the other kids? would he be penalized the money he won?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought same thing. After a few small cashouts, get friends and family in other cities to open accounts, and slowly chip dump. It would be alot of work and time to really make it look good, but for the money involved plenty of people would go for it.

I guess it would work better to have an already established high stakes player in on it, but you cant really put all your outs resting on the one guy.

Why not even drive a few cities over, open a new account and lose a chunk of money to that account. then when the money is spread around start withdrawing slowly.

Of course if this guy hadnt told anyone and never let the account get over a few thousand and mixed in lots of cover play who knows how long he would have lasted.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought same thing. After a few small cashouts, get friends and family in other cities to open accounts, and slowly chip dump. It would be alot of work and time to really make it look good, but for the money involved plenty of people would go for it.

I guess it would work better to have an already established high stakes player in on it, but you cant really put all your outs resting on the one guy.

Why not even drive a few cities over, open a new account and lose a chunk of money to that account. then when the money is spread around start withdrawing slowly.

Of course if this guy hadnt told anyone and never let the account get over a few thousand and mixed in lots of cover play who knows how long he would have lasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he was smart hed lose money to several players. hed sit 3 or 4 handed with his partner and play like a super donk. maybe aim to lose 70% to his partner and the rest to the others.