Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2004, 09:03 AM

Default Re: In the Mind of a Poker Pro

I don't think they are teasers.... each show is 11 minutes long (with a 3 minute intro). What U see is what you get. David looked (rightfully) annoyed by Mike. Tod barely talked, but when he did he came across as intelegent. Mike wouldn't shut up, he drove David bananas and gave bad advice that he retracted at times. David "corrected" Tod and Mike more than once by reminding them the players are not pros... and will not easily fold to a semi-bluff.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2004, 01:32 PM

Default Re: In the Mind of a Poker Pro

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they are teasers.... each show is 11 minutes long (with a 3 minute intro). What U see is what you get. David looked (rightfully) annoyed by Mike. Tod barely talked, but when he did he came across as intelegent. Mike wouldn't shut up, he drove David bananas and gave bad advice that he retracted at times. David "corrected" Tod and Mike more than once by reminding them the players are not pros... and will not easily fold to a semi-bluff.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid you may be right. Unfortunately the NL programs are not self-contained and have no continuity so make no sense broken up into pieces this way. I wrote an email asking about this and got the following very informative response:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for writing us at www. selectondemand.com. We are dedicated to providing viewers with the best quality programming for on demand. We are currently in the process of building our store website to make these episodes available for you to purchase. Please continue to write us with your comments and suggestions and tell your friends and family to watch Gambling available exclusively on Comcast digital cable.

Regards,
The Select On Demand Team

[/ QUOTE ]