Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 03:35 AM

Default New to Absolute Poker. Few Questions. NOV7 BONUS.

I'm new to absolute poker, and decided to finally sign up after seeing the AP200 bonus. Wow, graphics are pretty terrible, but so are some of the players. It seems like there is more air-holdem here than party poker. party has aggressive air holdem, as suppose to AP has just plain air holdem.

Anyways, I just did the AP200 bonus and was about to reload some more for the NOV7 20% reload bonus. I was wondering how fast they do cashouts on Absolute in comparision to Party, Pokerstars, and UB. These are the sites I am familiar w/ in addition to party skins. Bonuswhores says cashout speed is "average" but so is UB. UB actually takes less than 24 hours per cashout, which i don't think is too bad. It's not IGM where it's there in 3-4 hours, but it's still pretty efficient.

Also, I was wondering if cashouts have effect on the pending bonuses. Thanks in advance.

Any other insightful comments on Absolute Poker will also be greatly appreciated. I am open to any comments or insights since I am new to this poker site.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:51 AM

Default Re: New to Absolute Poker. Few Questions. NOV7 BONUS.

You can get table mods to fix the graphics problem. A search in the Computer Help forum should get you the thread.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:56 AM

For me, cashouts range anywhere from 12 - 48 hours, to get to neteller. You have to keep your money in for 48 hours before you withdrawal to get the bonus. You can then withdrawal and come back and clear it alter, although it expires after 60 days.

The players range from bonus whores (tight, rockish) to loose and aggressive players, although you don't have the great selection of fish like you do on party.

What I normally do is deposit for the bonus, then withdraw it 48 hours and redposit the next time they have a bonus (3-4 days a week). Anyway good luck on the bonus clearing, and I'll probably see you on the table soon!

P.S. clear the bonus at 1/2, it clears loads faster then .5/1
Old 11-10-2005, 03:58 AM

Cashouts for me range from 24-48 hours.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The players range from bonus whores (tight, rockish) to loose and aggressive players, although you don't have the great selection of fish like you do on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute also features a few table coaches who like to educate the fish. (wink)

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2005, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For me, cashouts range anywhere from 12 - 48 hours, to get to neteller. You have to keep your money in for 48 hours before you withdrawal to get the bonus. You can then withdrawal and come back and clear it alter, although it expires after 60 days.

What I normally do is deposit for the bonus, then withdraw it 48 hours and redposit the next time they have a bonus (3-4 days a week). Anyway good luck on the bonus clearing, and I'll probably see you on the table soon!

P.S. clear the bonus at 1/2, it clears loads faster then .5/1

[/ QUOTE ]

So its cool to deposit Sunday and then withdraw Tuesday, whether or not there's still pending bonus? And you have to wait 12 hours between a withdraw and a deposit, correct?
Old 11-21-2005, 12:05 PM

correct
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM

wtf is "air holdem"?
Old 11-21-2005, 01:23 PM

I'm about to sign-up at Absolute any day now. If I've read this right, could I deposit for the AP200 bonus, wait 48 hours, withdraw, then redeposit for the NOV7 reload, as then I'd have 2 to work off? Or should I clear AP200 before depositing for the NOV7?
Old 11-21-2005, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get table mods to fix the graphics problem. A search in the Computer Help forum should get you the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://absolutepoker.com/tableskins