Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 09:34 PM

Default breif review of HP

I just signed up and will post a breif report of HP. I wanted to see if it would be possible to just bust ass and 4-table 3-6 to 10/20 (depending on games and make 15k hands by reload period (12 days) so I could deposit another $1k and do it again if I wanted to.

The software sort of sucks. It is sooo busy and it is hard to know who has called and how many are in a pot. Really fancy design--you could see them at a board meeting thinking that it was much cooler than party's. In reality though, all the colors sort of blend together and you feel like you dropped a stack of greens on the Bellagio's carpet. It would be very difficult for me to 4-table here and play close to my best.

The games seem good there. I played a bit of 5/10, 10/20 and 3/6. Whatever, they are beatable I'm sure.

Very slow uploading sights and not very many games so you will have to take what you can get. And it will take 15k hands that are raked over $1 so at lower limits it will be at least 20k hands in my opinion.

Conclusion: IF you do the math you will find that RBack on party is more lucrative than this deal. I won't be playing there to chase a bonus, but I might check out the games from time to time to see if they are good.

PT