Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Shrooms

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I can't believe nobody mentioned campfires. If you can get your hands on a couple color changing logs, that's even better. Unless one of your friends is going to insist on trying to get in. Of course if he's that stupid he probably had it coming anyway. Hell, even sterno is fun. Definitely bring the Floyd and weed. Oh, and make sure you have plenty of smokes, beer, etc. beforehand.. you don't want to have to make a run to the store on your first time, since you'll probably be sober by the time you get there anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call, not your first one, but I can't be the only person who has tossed embers before right? Nothing is cooler thens eeing embers flying through the air and people catching them.

---if people have no idea what I am talking about, I will make a separate post.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Agreed, acid is so much better than shrooms.

mmmmm, geltabs

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice to know there's a large contingent of poke playing/music loving, twenty something degenerates still alive and well in NYC.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:37 PM

Another cool thing...

put some glass beer bottles in the embers of the campfire, wait 2-3 hours then get a stick and bend and warp the glass around when its piping hot. i think this only works with the dark brown glass but i could be wrong and my memory of this is hazy obviously.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:43 PM

First time we set up a strobe light by the fire. Had a wild-haired, bug-eyed friend wandering around with a hatchet. Lots of fun to watch other people freak out. I shouldn't have funneled that fifth of Wild Turkey though <g>. I also like to invite someone we hate so we can f*** with their head, but I suggest saving that fun for when you're more experienced.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:49 PM

im probably in degenerate semi-retirement though, so im not sure i make the cut
Old 09-09-2005, 04:50 PM

is this similar to the flick the cigarette game my friends and I played when we were 15 and drunk?

You flick the cigarette, person tries to catch it, if they do they get a drag, if not they must flick. Burns obtained while catching flicked cigarette get extra cool points. I got a lot of those.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I am sold....... who can score me some shrooms in NY? My guy cant get them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even one PM, what kind of friends are you guys? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 08:51 PM

I'd love to know where u can score them in NY as well. -_-
Old 09-09-2005, 09:17 PM

all the correct responses have already been taken, most notably the camping/ campire combination. there are very few things as cool as some quiet time staring into a fire with a head full of hallucinogens. also the need to stock up on beer and smokes; liqurstores, and 7 11 can be very hard to successfully navigate.

i once associated the clerks moving mouth with the music overhead and couldnt for the life of me understand why this guy was singing to me. the idea of exchanging money for goods is also kinda tricky, giving him the correct amount and such.

i like orange or grapefruit juice with shrooms, crumble them up into swallowable sizes and take em like pills, grapefruit kills all the aftertaste.

is anyone else getting butterflies from reading this? im getting all tingly and exited, "i wanna shroom"!!!

i think im gonnna have to organize a camping trip for next weekend.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:21 PM

We used to chew them along with a mouthful of M&M's. Chew them very, very well. Don't make your stomach try to digest them.

Outdoors always worked best for me. That's just me.

Ditto the 'be rested first' idea.

Lucky bastid. Sometimes I wish I were still young.